Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Photo: Mother Who Tortured, Abandoned 9-year Old Boy Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Mother Who Tortured, Abandoned 9-year Old Boy Arrested (663 Views)

Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested / Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi / DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Mother Who Tortured, Abandoned 9-year Old Boy Arrested by baseg25(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2015
Mother Who Tortured, Abandoned 9-Year Old Boy was Arrested by the police.
Blessing Goodluck, the mother, who on Thursday tortured her nine-year-old son, Kingsley, and dumped him at a filling station on Ijaiye Road in the Agbado area of Lagos, has been apprehended by the police.

Punch Metro gathered that the police trailed the 23-year-old mother to Ojuelegba, where the son claimed they lived, without success.

It was learnt that she was eventually traced to a residence on Sule Babalola Street, Agbado.

The mother, who admitted her action was wrong, said she was frustrated, describing her son as being troublesome.

She said, “I have realised that I over-reacted. Kingsley is very stubborn and troublesome. He won’t sit at home. He will be jumping from one house to another. I was frustrated. I promise it will never happen again. I have learnt my lesson.”

A police source told Punch Metro that Blessing wept all night in custody. The source said Kingsley had also been counselled to turn a new leaf.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, said Blessing was still under interrogation and would be charged to court afterwards.
He said, “This is a case of child abuse. The 23-year-old mother was arrested on Sule Babalola Street, Agbado. The boy was abandoned in a bad condition. He was treated at the Lagos State General Hospital, Ile Epo. The mother is under interrogation.”
source : http://streetgist.com/mother-who-tortured-abandoned-9-year-old-boy-arrested/
Re: Photo: Mother Who Tortured, Abandoned 9-year Old Boy Arrested by Basildvalour(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2015
That woman should be made to sign an undertaking restraining her from mal-handling that chap anymore and there should be consistent follow-up to see to the enforcement of that law.
Re: Photo: Mother Who Tortured, Abandoned 9-year Old Boy Arrested by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
Hmm, discipline or abuse? A question for nigerians
Re: Photo: Mother Who Tortured, Abandoned 9-year Old Boy Arrested by baseg25(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
Basildvalour:
That woman should be made to sign an undertaking restraining her from mal-handling that chap anymore and there should be consistent follow-up to see to the enforcement of that law.

you have a point
Re: Photo: Mother Who Tortured, Abandoned 9-year Old Boy Arrested by Jackeeh(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2015
Can I adopt him please? undecided . He will never be abandoned, no matter what he does. A father abandoning his child, I can reluctantly consider. But a mother? Hmmmmm. That boy should be taken off her care.
Re: Photo: Mother Who Tortured, Abandoned 9-year Old Boy Arrested by Erriga(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2015
I understand the woman's plight. some Children fit do you some kind things, you go wan kill them......like my neighbor pikin!
Re: Photo: Mother Who Tortured, Abandoned 9-year Old Boy Arrested by baseg25(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2015
Jackeeh:
Can I adopt him please? undecided . He will never be abandoned him no matter what he does. A father abandoning his child, I can reluctantly consider. But a mother? Hmmmmm. That boy should be taken off her care.
true talk my broda...
Re: Photo: Mother Who Tortured, Abandoned 9-year Old Boy Arrested by Jackeeh(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2015
Erriga:
I understand the woman's plight. some Children fit do you some kind things, you go wan kill them......like my neighbor pikin!

But not to the extent of abandoning them in a strange environment.

(1) (Reply)

Detecting Internet SCAMMERS (esp. Putme Form Scammers) / Disgusting!!! Kenyan Woman Kills 3 Children, Eats Their Intestine (see) / Governor Ajimobi & Arisekola - Punch Newspaper Hides S E X Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.