Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,981 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (52274 Views)

Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Ayade Dances In An Open-Top Ranger Rover To Celebrate His Court Victory. PICS / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Chudiking(m): 7:02am On May 05, 2015
;DThis is one of there Apc agenda,s

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by francizy(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Chief of staff to Edo state governor,Patrick Obahiagbon has taken to twitter to blast all the trekkers who have been trekking to celebrate Gen. Buhari's victory and president Jonathan's acceptance of defeat.

According to him,the trekkers should as well trek to Ota farm to see Obasanjo.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/patrick-obahiagbon-mocks-all-trekkers.html

Seriously, this trekking going on is distracting us from the topic at hand.. All these people can trek from Nigeria to SA for all I care but let us hold these politicians accountable and stop being bigoted..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:26am On May 05, 2015
No Latin, no grammar?
Na lie
Patrick didn't say these.
...abi someone hacked his account?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 05, 2015
emmykk:
He is not a senator...pls check ur fact

Yua kwarrect!
But then again, who really cares?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by bajosky: 7:29am On May 05, 2015
TREKKING=(Gmb)CHANGE
TRANSFORMATION=(Gej)Peaceful conduct & transition of govt.
Leading By Example !!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by TheFilmmaker: 8:34am On May 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The Honourable I have come to familiarize myself with conjures epistles devoid of the seeming banalities (as depicted in the afore-posted) which are punctuated with sesquipedalian idiolects which bamboozles even the most ardent literatti and seasoned lexicographers alike. The concocted imposting comment isn't in pari pasu with his command of the anglo lingua.

Not funny.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by EmmyDe25(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fake account the English is not bombastic enough
Na hin account. Sometimes he doesn't use all those big words. Especially when airing his views during the weekend EPL matches.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by EmmyDe25(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Una see wetin I dey talk
Dey all want one tin, ministerial appointments
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Oga, this your madness no be for here o
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by DeRay98(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2015
;
TheSonOfMark:

The Honourable I have come to familiarize myself with conjures epistles devoid of the seeming banalities (as depicted in the afore-posted) which are punctuated with sesquipedalian idiolects which bamboozles even the most ardent literatti and seasoned lexicographers alike. The concocted imposting comment isn't in pari pasu with his command of the anglo lingua.

YOU TOO DONE CATCH THE "OBAHIAGBON VIRUS" grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Pinocchioo(f): 9:50am On May 05, 2015
na joblessness cause am
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:07am On May 05, 2015
DeRay98:
;
YOU TOO DONE CATCH THE "OBAHIAGBON VIRUS" grin grin
The supposed "virus" has always been ingrained in me. smiley
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 05, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Chief of staff to Edo state governor,Patrick Obahiagbon has taken to twitter to blast all the trekkers who have been trekking to celebrate Gen. Buhari's victory and president Jonathan's acceptance of defeat.

According to him,the trekkers should as well trek to Ota farm to see Obasanjo.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/patrick-obahiagbon-mocks-all-trekkers.html
The first of his posts that he speaks in regular english.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by croSStodds(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2015
but on a serious note,it's even impossible for someone whose body system doesn't carry out catabolism to trek that far a distance.I don't believe these mendacious fallacies bereft of any iota of truth.it's logical,nobody can trek 5km with his feet talkless of inter-state..abeg!we're eggheads,not blockheads..#FACT#..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by weapoN2015(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2015
This is not Hon. Patrick o. I knew. Na wash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) / "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) / Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.