Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" (2120 Views)

5 Most Affordable SMARTPHONES In Nigeria / Top 5 Best Smartphones Under ₦40,000 [3GB RAM, 13MP Camera] – June 2016 / Top 10 Cheap Smartphones In Nigeria 2016 – Below N30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by alviniconis(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2015
Everyday we use phone, we sometimes fall asleep with it in our hand, we do almost everything with it. So here's our ranking of the best phones you can buy right now.
Our rankings are based on a variety of factors including design, software and hardware features, content selection, carrier availability, and price.

#1 iPhone 6 Plus
The iPhone 6 Plus is the best phone for most people. Yes, the 5.5-inch screen is huge and may feel cumbersome to some, but you get the added bonus of incredible battery life. It's also a lot thinner and easier to manage compared to other tablets.
If you're trying to decide between the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus, go with the Plus.

#2 iPhone 6
If you don't want a big-screen tablet, the iPhone 6 is the best phone you can buy. Unless you really like using Android or Windows Phones, the iPhone 6 should be your first choice.Why? It's the perfect mix of design, hardware specs, and app selection. Apple also finally caught up to its competitors by adding a larger screen to the iPhone 6. It's 4.7 inches, up from the 4-inch screen on the iPhone 5S

Source: http://www.iconis.info/2015/05/the-best-smartphones-in-world-ranked.html
Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 04, 2015
I disagre, iphones r just overated trash. Samsung shud be on d top list

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by hriz(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2015
I phne koh? Whre u put HTC? Whr u put black phone (silent circle)? PchEeew

1 Like

Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by Nobody: 7:06am On May 05, 2015
qbd2:
I disagre, iphones r just overated trash. Samsung shud be on d top list
iPhones are trash becuz u can't afford it abi?

6 Likes

Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by Nobody: 9:59am On May 05, 2015
Lemon12:
No just cos its not worth its cost

3 Likes

Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by Nobody: 10:10am On May 05, 2015
qbd2:

No just cos its not worth its cost
ur opinion tho...

2 Likes

Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by Nobody: 10:12am On May 05, 2015
Lemon12:
ur opinion tho...
Yes, but backed with facts that I know

2 Likes

Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by alviniconis(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2015
hriz:
I phne koh? Whre u put HTC? Whr u put black phone (silent circle)? PchEeew
If you check the source page u will see, HTC is number 6, that where it belong n i thinks so grin
Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by Okaka27(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2015
Lemon12:
mumu thinking

1 Like

Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by alviniconis(m): 12:34pm On May 05, 2015
Okaka27:
mumu thinking
they cant afford it, so i don't blame them...........
Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by daamazing(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2015
Space booked
Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 05, 2015
Okaka27:
mumu thinking
weyrey
Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by Aida13: 1:16pm On May 05, 2015
I loved the Blackberry Classic, the Nokia, the Samsung S6 and Edge, and of course the iPhone 6Plus. Nice info.

1 Like

Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by paxopharma: 3:17pm On May 05, 2015
how come Sony Xperia range is not in this category that's a good and sound devise for mature minds........
Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by slinkman(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2015
this is not the current list, the current list is samsung s6 and s6 edge.

the list was put up by the op, and the link is also the op's site or blog.. ogbanje bloggers
Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by misreal(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2015
tecno I know say one day u go make me proud..

1 Like

Re: The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" by alviniconis(m): 3:28pm On May 06, 2015
misreal:
tecno I know say one day u go make me proud..

yeah, they will make naija proud and make more money too

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note 2 Official Thread / Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Images / How To Scan QR Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.