Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Dear Nairaland Progressives... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nairaland Progressives... (441 Views)

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / A.P.C The "Transparent" Progressives? / Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairaland Progressives... by Jk210(f): 8:12pm On May 04, 2015
At least I'm sure that's the name the APC supporters here are called.

Do permit me to have a word with you all.

I've observed the past few weeks and during the build-up to the elections issues you've had with a particular defector from your camp here on nairaland.

If you feel strongly about any of his posts and feel the need to refute it, you can always create a rebuttal; a counter-post to state your own points.

Could you please give this model a try because the politics section is suddenly becoming distasteful?

Ditto Seun your politics board is beginning to be a real turn off for posters like me who seek genuine political discourse and news. Can you please do something about the paid hacks that litter this section?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Progressives... by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 04, 2015
Barcanista?
Re: Dear Nairaland Progressives... by omenka(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2015
Endorsed.

But Op, avoid creating threads on this as well. It amounts to you promoting the same thing you condemn.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Progressives... by Orunto: 8:25pm On May 04, 2015
O Yes! But Charity begins@home.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Govt Not Owing Workers- NLC, TUC / IG Orders Crackdown On Kidnapping, Others In Edo / My Stance Against Free Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.