Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! (2329 Views)

Infinix Is Poor In Software / Infinix Is Out Again.........hot 4 Taking Over.....pictures Taken With Hot 4 / #jumiamobileweek?! Codes For Infinix is OUT!!! *Modified* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! by Slimdolly(f): 10:08pm On May 04, 2015
The News is no more 'breaking' as Infinix has filled up its social handles with a CATCHY PUNCHY and MEATY pre-advert of her 'coming-soon smartphone banger KEVL
AR

Kevlar is the registered trademark for a para-aramid synthetic fiber, related to other aramids such as Nomex and Technora. Developed by Stephanie Kwolek at DuPont in 1965, this high-strength material was first commercially used in the early 1970s as a replacement for steel in racing tires. Typically it is spun into ropes or fabric sheets that can be used as such or as an ingredient in composite material components.

Currently, Kevlar has many applications, ranging from bicycle tires and racing sails to body armor because of its high tensile] strength-to-weight ratio; by this measure it is 5 times stronger than steel. It is also used to make modern drumheads that withstand high impact. When used as a woven material, it is suitable for mooring lines and other underwater applications.

A similar fiber called Twaron with roughly the same chemical structure was developed by Akzo in the 1970s; commercial production started in 1986, and Twaron is now manufactured by Teijin.

With this I think we can now have an idea about what the imminent infinix Kevla could be.

1. A smartphone not made with steel but a synthetic fibre.
2. A very strong but very light smartphone
3. A leather fabric smartphone 5times stronger than steel.

What's your expectation?
Re: Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! by Spactacle(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2015
Till den lipsrsealed
Re: Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! by Slimdolly(f): 10:46pm On May 04, 2015
Spactacle:
Till den lipsrsealed
will you get it from me? I heard it won't cost an arm
Re: Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! by RomanceLander(f): 11:03pm On May 04, 2015
Kelvin or kevlar

One thing is sure, it wouldn't stop the screen from crashing when it comes closer to the ground.
Infinix and their gorilla glass shaaa.

Now it's kevlar
Re: Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! by jrupa(m): 11:27pm On May 04, 2015
Slimdolly:
Is it gonna make you more clever?? it won't cost an arm Buh E fit make some persons carry arm.

2 Likes

Re: Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! by Deshannel(m): 11:48pm On May 04, 2015
I have a feeling this might just be what we should be expecting
http://app.66beta.com/smartphone/zero-2.php
Re: Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! by Spactacle(m): 1:19am On May 05, 2015
Slimdolly:
I cant say amma get it from u.
Lets see how It goes.
Re: Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! by CzarChris(m): 1:31am On May 05, 2015
Now they are building phones with bulletproof vest? shocked shocked shocked
I give up!!! sad
Re: Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! by Nobody: 10:25am On May 05, 2015
Slimdolly:

Yes I can get it from you.

For free.
Re: Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! by Nobody: 10:42am On May 05, 2015
RomanceLander:
Kelvin or kevlar

One thing is sure, it wouldn't stop the screen from crashing when it comes closer to the ground.
Infinix and their gorilla glass shaaa.

Now it's kevlar
Re: Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! by SirLewis(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2015
All this hyping, the phone had better live up to its specs
Re: Behold the beast INFINIX is bringing to earth! KEVLAR? ! by Slimdolly(f): 11:48am On May 05, 2015
Naughtysite:

Yes I can get it from you.

For free.
lolz! juxtapositioning problem

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Probably Never Knew Your Mobile Phone Could Do.. / Nokia C1: Runs On Android 6.0 Marshmallow,spec And Price Appear On Leaked Photo / Xiaomi Mi Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.