Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Bodybuilder Injects Oil & Alcohol In2 His Biceps So As 2 Be Like Incredible Hulk - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bodybuilder Injects Oil & Alcohol In2 His Biceps So As 2 Be Like Incredible Hulk (1234 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images) / In tears! Agonies Of Romario Dos Santos-A Bodybuilder Who Pumped Up His Muscles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bodybuilder Injects Oil & Alcohol In2 His Biceps So As 2 Be Like Incredible Hulk by sleeknaija(m): 12:34am On May 05, 2015
A Brazilian bodybuilder who modelled himself on the Incredible Hulk risked his life by injecting oil and alcohol into his arms and almost had both amputated.

Father-of-one Romario Dos Santos Alves, 25, used the potentially lethal cocktail to pump up his biceps to 25in and he now faces a catalogue of serious health issues. The former bodyguard said using the synthetic filler synthol cost him his sanity and nearly his life as he tried to kill himself when his wife was six months pregnant.

He said his swollen muscles terrify children in his hometown of Caldas Novas in Brazil and they call him a ‘beast’ and a ‘monster’.

‘If you take it once there will definitely be a second time – it’s addictive. I remember the doctor told me that they would need to amputate both arms – they said everything in there, all my muscles, were rock. I want other people to see the dangers, I could have died all because I wanted bigger muscles.

It’s just not worth it.’ He said Mr Alves became obsessed with the drug after moving from his hometown to Goiania in Brazil three years ago.

He said: ‘I saw some really big guys in the gym with huge arms and I started to make friends with them. They introduced me to synthol and I got excited about the results – I lost control’

READ MORE >>> http://www.sleeknaija.com/photos-bodybuilder-injects-oil-and-alcohol-into-his-biceps-so-as-to-be-like-incredible-hulk/

Re: Bodybuilder Injects Oil & Alcohol In2 His Biceps So As 2 Be Like Incredible Hulk by eddyline(m): 12:59am On May 05, 2015
Reminds me of when we used to draw amoeba back in secondary school
Re: Bodybuilder Injects Oil & Alcohol In2 His Biceps So As 2 Be Like Incredible Hulk by Spactacle(m): 1:22am On May 05, 2015
eddyline:
Reminds me of when we used to draw amoeba back in secondary school
cheesy
wicked grin

(1) (Reply)

Man2man=gay, Man & Transgender Woman=.....? / The 'tomato' Challenge / 5 Most Common Nigerian Pidgin English With No Definite Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.