Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Dairy Of A Crazy Kid - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Dairy Of A Crazy Kid (608 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dairy Of A Crazy Kid by Xena01(f): 12:40am On May 05, 2015
I slipped into the Christian Louboutin heels I borrowed from Saidat, my best friend. Nope, don't yet call me borrow borrow. Am going out on a date and my "Almighty Fashionable" friend Saidat said "You have to be elegant on a first date, dress like a diva". So, here comes the heels, am dressing like a "Diva" with the only gown in my closet, A LBD
While Saidat wants me to be the "Diva", Kome my cousin tells me "I should be myself. Let them get to know the REAL ME. Which is one of the reasons that I worry for him because why would anyone want to go out with the real me?.

The REAL ME hardly make up, The REAL ME does not wear to-die-for-heel, The REAL Me never read anything by John Grisham.
It's obviously not the Real Me on show tonight as I prepare to meet Kevin, whom I met at a concert gig in Festac during my Waka Waka about.
Saidat made me wear a wig that makes me feel like I have snakes under my head, I have a bad feeling about tonight.
But am a chronic pessimist, so don't look like that.
I see Kevin the second I walk into the bar, it's one of my less favorite venue - Almond, a spectacular former school converted into the most annoying drinking hole imaginable. For me o
He looks up and smiles. It's a heart-stopping smile, a wide sparkly_eyed, Face lit up sort of smile. But I don't go to pieces, oh no. Instead, I allow the subtle trace of recognition dance fleetingly across my face.
"Hello, Kelly. You look beautiful ". He says

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of A Crazy Kid by Xena01(f): 1:04pm On May 05, 2015
Follow this thread for more on this sequel DAIRY OF A CRAZY KID.
MEET ME NEXTWEEK.
Peace out
Re: Dairy Of A Crazy Kid by Xena01(f): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
KELLY'S DAIRY
, EPISODE 2

I have to physically restrain myself from turning back and running away. Mehn, am crazy
Instead, I slid into the chair and revealed a flicker of smile.

"Thank you. You obviously got good taste ". I suddenly realized how that sounds. God, I could be so bitchy" I mean not about your clothes ", I added hastily." um, not about this place, looking uncomfortable, I mean. Although, obviously, that's not such a bad thing either, clearly. But, you know...... I'm not an ego-maniac or anything". Hell, Why am I blabbering?

He looks bemused. "What can I get you to drink?". He asks, to my relief

"Yea, white wine please :I searched my
memory for what Saidat told me to say. "A Chenin Blanc". I said gaining my composure.

"Coming up ", he smiles
As Kevin turns to catch the attention of the barman, I surreptitiously scrutinize his features. He is stunning, I am so punching above my weight.

" What are you doing here, Kevin?! "

I look up to see a fetching woman, great skin, smartly dressed... I judged her to be in her late 40s.She was starring daggers at me.

I turned to look at Kevin" What's happening? "I whispered

" I can explain, dear "he says, standing up

" Dear?! ", The Methusela is dear?

" So this is where you are?!, you've refused to pick my calls all day, so this is the LovePeddler you're with " She spat

Getting to my feet" Excuse me, I........., I felt a hot slap on my face. You know, some slaps make you see stars, but this one is Making me see constellations , I swear I could see planets.

"I wasn't talking to you, I am still talking with my husband "

I held the edge of the table to steady myself, the slap dazed me but this" Husband " issue is going to make me collapse.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kevin reach out to steady me. Chai, this angered the already enraged" wife" obviously.

She swooped on me, Saidat thousand naira wig flew off"Bitch, am going to kill you "I screeched, Cheeks blazing from embarrassment.

As I continued, My foot hit something solid, and my arms pinwheeled as I fall, My ass hit the ground hard and my heels scraped the tiles, I thought I heard a snap!, MY heel's broken. I crab-crawled backward as fast as possible but it was no use. This monster of a woman was going to kill me.

I closed my eyes, waiting for a punches, but instead I sensed a little bit quiet, opened my eyes and saw the wife wailing in her "Husband 's" arm as he drags her away.

Oh, hell, I cough"bitch". I straighten myself up as my eyes dart around the floor, attempting to locate my left shoe, which has gone soberly awol

"Let me help you up, ma'am, ". The barman mutters, frowning as he bends down, He hands me Saidat's new Louboutin with a sympathetic look.

Oh, and thanks for that too" I smiled weakly, seizing it from his hand and took one look around to make sure I don't know any of the customers staring and almost ran out.

I got out into fresh air, raised my hands to go through my hair, one of my post traumatic gestures and found out my wig still lying on the floor inside the bar.

Oh, puleash, "I will get another one for Saidat". I murmur to the air... Flagging down a taxi.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Crazy Kid by Xena01(f): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Your favorite "DAIRY OF A CRAZY KID" is back!....
And yea... It's now known as "KELLY'S DAIRY"
Keep it a date with me here, EVERYDAY
As I dish out the adventurers, achievements.. The rise and fall of KELLY
Re: Dairy Of A Crazy Kid by liveyourlife: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Xena01:
Your favorite "DAIRY OF A CRAZY KID" is back!....

And yea... It's now known as "KELLY'S DAIRY"

Keep it a date with me here, EVERYDAY

As I dish out the adventurers, achievements.. The rise and fall of KELLY

If Content is King, then the Writer is Queen. Monetize this Your Writing Talent.

Click Here!

(1) (Reply)

Risks / Free Online Courses / Book - Freeze And Cure Your Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.