Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Poultry Downfall. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Downfall. (1168 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Downfall. by Mustack: 12:41am On May 05, 2015
hi nairalanders, am a student of hnd 1 accoutency in Ilorin. pls no offence I need you guys to analys the couses of a poultry downfall.. there a place around ilorin east were I have makeup my mind to start this poultry training. late last month was our resuption in school and i just got back from lagos to were living. so i decide to visit a poultry farm. on getting there yesterday to inform about my resumption, I was shock when I see the business windup. I say to my self what the hell have happened behind my back?
pls I need you guys to pls tell me what might have gone wrong. maybe management miss manage, maybe increase in the death of livestock, or poor out put/turn over. I need to know because I want to enback on this business after schooling.
am going to upload pics of the place the next time I visit.
Re: Poultry Downfall. by Pappyshoes(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2015
Cost of inputs are killing and you cannot sell your eggs beyond some prices. It's pathetic.
Re: Poultry Downfall. by Mustack: 3:22pm On May 05, 2015
Pappyshoes:
Cost of inputs are killing and you cannot sell your eggs beyond some prices. It's pathetic.
but the poultry have been in operation for sometime
Re: Poultry Downfall. by FarmTech(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2015
Only them will know exactly why. But I know that mismanagement and theft are big problems. But don't let that discourage u. If u want to start after a training, research ur market first.
Re: Poultry Downfall. by Mustack: 8:33pm On May 05, 2015
FarmTech:
Only them will know exactly why. But I know that mismanagement and theft are big problems. But don't let that discourage u. If u want to start after a training, research ur market first.
thanks buddy
Re: Poultry Downfall. by pyx: 9:48pm On May 05, 2015
Mustack:
hi nairalanders, am a student of hnd 1 accoutency in Ilorin. pls no offence I need you guys to analys the couses of a poultry downfall.. there a place around ilorin east were I have makeup my mind to start this poultry training. late last month was our resuption in school and i just got back from lagos to were living. so i decide to visit a poultry farm. on getting there yesterday to inform about my resumption, I was shock when I see the business windup. I say to my self what the hell have happened behind my back?
pls I need you guys to pls tell me what might have gone wrong. maybe management miss manage, maybe increase in the death of livestock, or poor out put/turn over. I need to know because I want to enback on this business after schooling.
am going to upload pics of the place the next time I visit.
Lot of factors could contribute to the collapse of the farm.
1. management problem
2. diseases outbreak.
3. improper handling and administration of drugs and vaccine.
4. Economic factor couple with bad maeket
5. lack of financial support from financial institution and other sources. etc.
Never let that discourage you. take a dive

1 Like

Re: Poultry Downfall. by Mustack: 2:22pm On May 06, 2015
pyx:
Lot of factors could contribute to the collapse of the farm.
1. management problem
2. diseases outbreak.
3. improper handling and administration of drugs and vaccine.
4. Economic factor couple with bad maeket
5. lack of financial support from financial institution and other sources. etc.
Never let that discourage you. take a dive
thanks brother.
Re: Poultry Downfall. by Mustack: 4:19pm On May 06, 2015
here's the rear pics of the poultry.

Re: Poultry Downfall. by Mustack: 7:21pm On May 06, 2015
more.

(1) (Reply)

Seen These Snails? / Calabar Ugu Seed For Sale / online farmer’s are scam (yahoo boys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.