Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Need Help With My HTC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With My HTC (1055 Views)

Pls Help! Facebook Messenger Doesn't Work On My HTC One M7 / Pls Help! Facebook Messenger Doesn't Work On My HTC One M7 / Desperately Need Help Configuring My Htc Desire816 On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My HTC by Nobody: 1:31am On May 05, 2015
Hello, my friend just got a UK used HTC one m8, its called HTC one m8w. Please I want to know if it's fake or original, the interface is exactly like that of an m8, but the camera is poor, the recovery code *#*#diag#*#* doesn't work on the phone, and the processor is a little bit slow when typing and I think the back is plastic. Asides from that, the phone is perfect. I think. The memory is 16gb, OS Kitkat. Please how else can I confirm if its original? I tried Google but I didn't get any answer. Please help.
Re: I Need Help With My HTC by Lexusgs430: 1:51am On May 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My HTC by Lexusgs430: 1:54am On May 05, 2015
Pay more attention to the 2nd paragraph.
Re: I Need Help With My HTC by Nobody: 2:04am On May 05, 2015
Use cpu-z to check the specs, if it's using a MTK CPU then it's fake

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My HTC by Baroba(m): 5:56am On May 05, 2015
wallflower:
Use cpu-z to check the specs, if it's using a MTK CPU then it's fake

Gbam, just install CPU-Z and check the specs, it will basically lay the phone bare, or run the imei on ESN checker.com to see what device it is..

There is no HTC one m8w, only HTC one m8, and the body is unibody aluminum with no plastic parts, I recently bought a second hand for my brother in UK.. There are lot of fake phones in UK, be wise...
Re: I Need Help With My HTC by Zammydagreat(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2015
is fake, htc m8 is made of metal, if u press the back of Urz nd u feel it going inside...is fake. in fact is fake
Re: I Need Help With My HTC by Lexusgs430: 7:42am On May 05, 2015
Baroba:

Gbam, just install CPU-Z and check the specs, it will basically lay the phone bare, or run the imei on ESN checker.com to see what device it is..

There is no HTC one m8w, only HTC one m8, and the body is unibody aluminum with no plastic parts, I recently bought a second hand for my brother in UK.. There are lot of fake phones in UK, be wise...

I know their are also loads of fakery in the uk. But the phone in question, was just packaged as UK used(bought in Nigeria).

(1) (Reply)

This Post Was Deleted / Guys, Please Help Me! / How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.