Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov (54809 Views)

‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by mazizitonene(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2015
Fake picture...fake news
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by seeker121(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2015
just because of p**sy nawaooo.

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by flybiz08(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2015
what nonsense! taking your own life for a woman. He should receive a slap in the afterlife.

#diehardPDP

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by onatisi(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2015
Perfect example of self execution.but one thing I still don't understand is how and why should a man fight and kill all because of a woman? This still beats me somehow.

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by ddaammyy(f): 7:35am On May 05, 2015
Ok
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by ekiloui(f): 7:35am On May 05, 2015
I bought airtime from this lady a couple of times...RIP to her and the inspector. As for the shooter, devil dey wait u
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by tottinova: 7:36am On May 05, 2015
foolish people
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by tolustx(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2015
So sad
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by kingabdull: 7:37am On May 05, 2015
Shoro niyen Change has come.....
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Jennydoris(f): 7:38am On May 05, 2015
midolian:
This reminds me of one He-diot that drank detergent because a girl jilted him..[One fat babe wey no fine like dat o]..no wonder they say "beauty lies in the eyes of the beer holder".

Now back to the topic..abeg no b d girl I dey see so?..

Abi she get pass 1 toto?..No babe is worth killing a fellow man over

AND NO MAN IS WORTH DYING FOR

NONSENSE! angry angry angry
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by miembamish(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2015
Hades "Hell" straight!!!
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by yollychika(f): 7:42am On May 05, 2015
Stewpid love...... Mmtttccchhheeewww undecided
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Chivasex: 7:43am On May 05, 2015
shakazuldadon:
hmmmm Tuesday morning FTC

I STILL DONT UNDERZTAND HOW MEN DIE BECAUSE OF WOMEN....

THERE ARE MORE WOMEN THAN MEN IN NIGERIA FOR KONJI SAKES...
even in the entire world there are more women I mean tons of them than men
what a shame I hope he continues with the girl in his grave... rubbish

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Nobody: 7:44am On May 05, 2015
Hedybee:
The things we (they) do for love.
no. The things we(they) do for stupidity. That gruesome act certainly didn't spring out of love. And the startling fact that they both were married blokes with kids makes it all the more inane.

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by madjune(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2015
I'm sure he just listened to 2pac's song - Tear drops and closed caskets.

That's exactly the story.
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by yogun(f): 7:45am On May 05, 2015
Kolomental things, just like d pilot that crashed d plane

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by shaynelifa(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2015
The Evil that men do, live with them and After them! #Jah rulez#
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by utytill(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2015
Thier legacies should not be forgotten, nollywood take note.movie title:"dead of three idiot" featuring jim iyk,mike eze and tonto di. mumu,dem get mind disgrace naija police uniform.no policeman or woman should run things with uniform.buhari pls implements.
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by san316(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2015
Very sad.

My boss was gisting us yesterday about what happened. The DPO in charge of Jikwoyi is his friend.

He said the inspector left the DPO's office not long before the incident.

Funny enough, both men are married, and they died fighting over a recharge card seller.

What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by sylve11: 7:50am On May 05, 2015
my love on the contrary for the npf na die. cool
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by bewla(m): 7:50am On May 05, 2015
linpopo
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by jazinogold(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2015
ehya...Oga Titus and Madam Titus...wat a very big loss!

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by patomalabosan(m): 7:53am On May 05, 2015
The result of recrutin unlearned, psycologically nd mentally unsound men into the force. This isn't the medieval age when Romie nd Juliet died for love... The only thing one should be ready at all time to die for in this 21st century, is the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST!
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by M4gunners: 7:53am On May 05, 2015
Oboy na first class hell fire.
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by henryutd(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2015
And they will call themselves Christians. I know one must be Peter or John by name. Still a warning for we alive. Fear God and obey His commandments.
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by dayodare49o: 7:58am On May 05, 2015
onlyme12:

Do you remember the story of a police corporal who killed an inspector and a girl which he claimed was his girlfriend before killing himself? Well see the photo of the three of them after the devilish act took place below.

The corporal had accused his boss, an Inspector of trying to woo his alleged girlfriend whom he has spent a lot of money on, and asked him to leave her, but when he refused, he shot the girl, shot the inspector and shot himself. According to reports, the homeless girl isn’t even his girlfriend.

Sadly, the police corporal and inspector are said to be married with kids. What a waste.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/see-dead-bodies-of-police-corporal.html
You know how you feel when someone wants to use his power over you.

A situation whereby the corporal told the inspector that sir, the lady is my girlfriend and the inspector was saying it to his face that I will fu..ck....her arguments ensured between them, I will snatch her from you and there is nothing you can do and truly he did.

you know how you feel in that situation? When your supposed girlfriend is found in your boss' office in numbers of time, you know when your girlfriend pretended as if she didn't see you as she was on her way to your boss office, you know that situation when rumours going on in your office that your boss and your girlfriend had sex in the office... That was how the corporal felt,

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Mutuwa(m): 7:59am On May 05, 2015
shakazuldadon:
hmmmm Tuesday morning FTC

I STILL DONT UNDERZTAND HOW MEN DIE BECAUSE OF WOMEN....

THERE ARE MORE WOMEN THAN MEN IN NIGERIA FOR KONJI SAKES...

ONLY FOOLS DIE FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX...

Ditto

Homeless girl self..
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by fyneboi79(m): 8:00am On May 05, 2015
Foolishness of the highest order!
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by columbus007(m): 8:00am On May 05, 2015
A coward die a thousand times b4 their death,now even @death d other dead policeman next to the d dead girl is still dragging d girl....this guy must hav had sugarcoated pussy

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:04am On May 05, 2015
midolian:
This reminds me of one He-diot that drank detergent because a girl jilted him..[One fat babe wey no fine like dat o]..no wonder they say "beauty lies in the eyes of the beer holder".

Now back to the topic..abeg no b d girl I dey see so?..

Abi she get pass 1 toto?..No babe is worth killing a fellow man over

NONSENSE! angry angry angry
that is one of the reason seun osewa need to put the list of ashaw joint thread on frontpage to encourage nairalanders some area they could fill their kongi if issue like this arrive, anyway! Policemen kukuma Bleep ashawo pass us, infact, dem dey Bleep them free of charge.

1 Like

Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by Nobody: 8:04am On May 05, 2015
Imagine where God would put their death sequence in a loop and see them kill themselves, come back alive, kill themselves, come back alive repeatedly like that. Hell will pull some shockers soon. All 3 had issues! The girl was a serial fornicator with whoever it may concern, married or unmarried! Both the corporal and the inspector were just like her, cheating on their wives with the corporal going a step further by having a murderous heart.
Re: SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov by fyneboi79(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2015
dayodare49o:
You know how you feel when someone wants to use his power over you.

A situation whereby the corporal told the inspector that sir, the lady is my girlfriend and the inspector was saying it to his face that I will fu..ck....her arguments ensured between them, I will snatch her from you and there is nothing you can do and truly he did.

you know how you feel in that situation? When your supposed girlfriend is found in your boss' office in numbers of time, you know when your girlfriend pretended as if she didn't see you as she was on her way to your boss office, you know that situation when rumours going on in your office that your boss and your girlfriend had sex in the office... That was how the corporal felt,
Your arguments still will never justify his foolishness. How can a married man with kids kill over an adulterous relationship. He is a big f00l!! Simple
If I am the D.P.O of that station,I will make sure that he will be humiliated even in death and have his remains fed to the vultures. And then watch as a junior officer than he was will take over the young wife he left behind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi / The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.