Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (79767 Views)

Tupac (2pac) Shakur Is Alive / Tupac Is Alive- Evidence N Proof / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lowrider96: 6:29am On Jan 21, 2006
those are all whack names ...where are you from?

D-block is okay ...i like that song that starts off "every where we go ohh.....People wanna know......who. we. are.... soo. we tell them This is D-block... mighty .....mighty .....D-block

yeah now theres a bunch of trash on the radio and i hate that stupid jermain da' pree he's whack thinking he can sing.....he messes up tha song'z he got tired

what happened to the Eazy-e, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, Nate Dogg, Snoop Dogg, Bone Thugs, Too-Short, Warren -G,Tha whole West Side Connection....Tha Dogg Pound Gang...2.1.3............aside from 50 cent and the game and lil john......everybody else in the game are Forgettablez Mike jonez is koo' 2
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by spikelord(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2006
I don't think he is alive anymore,Makavelly da don is gone but he lives in his fans for life!
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by mikebuddy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2006
Tupac might be alive but in Da Ganster Paradise!
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by theORAKU(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2006
he's alive.

he lives in Thug mansion now.

check the duet track with NAs, thats where he lives. thug mansion.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by dblock(m): 7:02am On Jan 23, 2006
Wanna hear something wack I came up with the name Dblock in a second it usually takes me days to come up with a good name. I knew Tupac was in me. He isn't done yet
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by theORAKU(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2006
stop deceiving urself.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by dblock(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2006
Ur right at first it was just a joke, i guess I just got carried away
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by semon(f): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2006
quite funny cheesy.....izn't it...?ya if someone see 2pac again.....give him my mail id...
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by mikebuddy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2006
Posted by: theORAKU
Insert Quote
he's alive.

he lives in Thug mansion now.

check the duet track with NAs, thats where he lives. thug mansion.
Yes men thumbs up!
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Jarman24: 2:50am On Jan 24, 2006
There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996. Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"? The only thing metioned is "EXIT TUPAC ENTER MAKAVELI".
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Jarman24: 2:57am On Jan 24, 2006
There were no whitnesses of the shooting of Tupac. How could there be no witnesses at a Mike Tyson Fight in Las Vegas?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Jarman24: 2:58am On Jan 24, 2006
There were no whitnesses in the shooting of Tupac. How could there be no witnesses at a Mike Tyson Fight in Las Vegas?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by mikebuddy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2006
Lemme break the secrets to yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Tupac was killed by his own producer Suge Knight...ok
He was owning pac so he killed him after that killed biggie to make it look like beef killing.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by theORAKU(m): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2006
so na u suge knight employ to kill both biggie and pac?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by mikebuddy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2006
Posted by: theORAKU
Insert Quote
so na u suge knight employ to kill both biggie and pac?
When you are with me you will know more smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2006
*walks in to class*.......Goodmorning students......
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by mikebuddy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2006
Posted by: lexyflexy
Insert Quote
*walks in to class*.......Goodmorning students......
Dont forget the topic tupac is even dropout.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2006
so you students are this rude, to the extent of not saying goodmorning.... *pick up his bulala*.... who is the class captain? angry
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by naijadiva: 4:56am On Jan 26, 2006
Tupac is not alive. That craze went on for years after he died, but do you realize that it will be ten years this September? His own mother acknowledges that he's dead. If he truly faked his death, he would not be living in New York of all places. And if he was alive, those latest CDs with his name on it wouldn't be garbage.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lilmafia: 7:06am On Jan 26, 2006
I believE u have seen him or u heard he has been seen coz in his ebsite he used to have or i think he still has that comment that said (I'LL BE BACK).
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by theORAKU(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2006
this is just exactly what 2pac's crew had in mind 10years ago when they started the 2pac is alive campaign. to create issues,
disccussions and debates among ppl like u guys.

The plan is actually working.

2pac is m!@#$f%$&*g DEAD!
as dead as dead rat.

@mikebuddy, i advise u go back to class and read ur books.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by kaylala(m): 9:07am On Jan 26, 2006
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by mikebuddy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2006
Everybody is now tellind MIKEBUDDY classroom nawa oh!.
I go soon remove that Madonna University.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by theORAKU(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2006
what course u dey study sef?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by kaylala(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2006
you sure say the guy they skool sef?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2006
Mike... no mind dem o.... jst leave dem to say out what they don't know....
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by mikebuddy(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2006
@ lexyflexy thank you jare.
A wise man told me not to argue with fools cos people from distance cant spot who is who.

Well if u wanna know my course na from PM not here,cant make it public @ theORAKU.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by kaylala(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2006
Fools!!!!! who are they angry
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by mikebuddy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2006
Whoever u call them they will surely be!
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by VORWANNYN(m): 7:58am On Feb 03, 2006
Today is tupac is Alive in new york, tommorow na Bob marley alive in Ajegunle wetin ? If u believe that crap u will believe anything 2pac is dead. And to those doubting thomas which part of the word dead don´t ya all understand? is it the D or the E OR THE A OR THE D . if na so make una fish out the fake tu pac make dem make DNA TEST on am. i beg let the DEAD bury the DEAD 2PAC 4 EVER!!!!!!! WEST SIDE! cool cool wink
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2006
@ VORWANNYN .......its all part of plan to keep many who are ignorant on suspense ..... those who are far and distant from information.....
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by VORWANNYN(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2006
Na wa ohh! It´s a pity that there are so many mugus´ out there who will practically believe anything they see or hear even cheap film - photo tricks and voice alterations. 2PAC is dead (R.I.P).  With the help of the computer one can practically do almost anything with 2pacs film, photo, and voice. But i thank God that these mugus will always be there so that we guy men will continue to wack. As the saying goes MUGU FALL GUYMAN WACK! 2PAC 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEACE!!!!! cool cool cool grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = / Top 10 Best Hausa Rappers 2015