Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

A Call To Sanitize Free Adverts On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Call To Sanitize Free Adverts On Nairaland (782 Views)

Software To Blast Free Adverts Online & Social Media / How To Put Your Adverts On Radio Stations In Nigeria / Free Adverts For Training Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Sanitize Free Adverts On Nairaland by frisky2good(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2015
This is my personal opinion but I feel that all free adverts that have too many negative feed-backs should be deleted on Nairaland and the thread starters banned. There should be a thread where people post a link to a fraudulent or unsatisfactory services and if a moderator looks into the claims and finds it to be true, the thread starter either settles with the customer or gets banned. Some people might ask "what stops the person from creating a new account and starting a new thread". Well, most people will not patronise a new member so the person is not likely to get too many customers. A situation whereby members solicit for clients here and then render unsatisfactory service should not be overlooked.
Re: A Call To Sanitize Free Adverts On Nairaland by iykepromotions: 11:02am On May 05, 2015
you're so much on point however it's also adviseable to do your own personal research before doing business with anyone. for example you can easily goggle the person's name or company online and if there's any past shady doings of the said person or company, goggle will expose it. i can do business with a total stranger so far i got a satisfactory responses from search engines

(1) (Reply)

Loaded Vessel In Ghana Waters / Thinking Of Setting Up A Business: Bakery Or Poultry???????????????? / The Girlfriend Principle Of Marketing Any Product Or Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.