Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... (4119 Views)

These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? / Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing / OMG!!! LOOK What This Young Lady Did To Her Face [PHOTO ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2015

Fashion's wildest night: (L-R) Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna and Sarah Jessica Parker led the glamour at the Met Gala in New York City on Monday

Gorgeous at every angle: The 32-year-old (Beyonce) knew exactly how to work the cameras at the star-studded affair

Always one to ruffle feathers: Kim left almost nothing to the imagination in her jewelled gown with feather train

Showing everyone how it's done: Jaws dropped when Rihanna arrived in yellow Guo Pei
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/05/02/285089D700000578-3067950-image-m-339_1430788494694.jpg
In need of assistance: Three people had to help the 27-year-old to walk up the stairs

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/05/01/2850649D00000578-3067950-image-m-307_1430786675177.jpg
A look to remember: Rihanna sported a gold headpiece and sparkly heels with the outfit, which had a huge embroidered train and fur trim

A helping hand: The 29-year-old was helped up the stairs in her treacherous shoes by the designer of her dress

A severe look: Lady Gaga teamed a netted custom Alexander Wang for Balenciaga black and white robe with a headdress, sparkly platforms, and extreme eyebrows

Daring to bare: Jennifer Lopez made sure to highlight her derriere in a racy red Versace gown

All at Met-Gala

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3067950/The-Met-Gala-s-good-bad-naked-Beyonce-Kim-Kardashian-Rihanna-Sarah-Jessica-Parker-Chinese-twist-fashion-25k-ticket-party-crazy-results.html
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by kilokeys(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2015
lawa o.. o
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:23am On May 05, 2015
These are just toooooo revealing...

Taking fashion to the extreme...
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by Houseofglam7(f): 10:36am On May 05, 2015
Rihanna!
Rihanna!
Rihanna!!!

How many times I call you?
Bring back my duvet!
I'm so fuqin cold!
Been looking for the damn thing all week!

8 Likes

Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by derrick333(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2015
Hmm comon gala 9t NA in dem dress like dis? That means if dem wan do general sausage-roll 9t NA nakedd tinz o kiss
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:55am On May 05, 2015
derrick333:
Hmm comon gala 9t NA in dem dress like dis? That means if dem wan do general sausage-roll 9t NA nakedd tinz o kiss

I wonder how the dress go take fit into their wardrobe...
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by derrick333(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

I wonder how the dress go take fit into their wardrobe...
Afterr 1st use NA option tinz ,wat amused me is that beyounce's mom is ha designer
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by cmayodeji: 11:08am On May 05, 2015
We will not all be athletes.. But we can all wake up full of life, energy in our happy body shape. T5 Fat Burners Slimming pills helps you achieve your dream of desired shape... http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng ..‪#‎YourHappyShape‬ #LoseWeightFast
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by jay44(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2015
kanye my broda. who did dis to u
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2015
derrick333:

Afterr 1st use NA option tinz ,wat amused me is that beyounce's mom is ha designer

That means she is soooo good mhen.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by derrick333(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

That means she is soooo good mhen.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
4sure cool
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by gracile(f): 11:50am On May 05, 2015
These are edgy fashionistas!especially riri & gaga, expect anything from them anyday smiley
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by Helkayklassic(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2015
Its about time those selling pant and bra look for other business they will be doing, these two pairs are fast becoming obsolete.

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Its about time those selling pant and bra look for other business they will be doing, these two pairs are fast becoming obsolete.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by ellahzy(f): 12:58pm On May 05, 2015
Rihanna's fashion sense tho[[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by DarhBlack(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2015
dat gurl on white gown won spoil my konjiundecided
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 05, 2015
O boy!!! To wear regular clothes will soon go out of fashion! undecided undecided undecided
Rihanna o!!! A whole duvet? embarassed embarassed . Is this a costume party or something? angry

Anyway, wetin consine me sef?? undecided undecided
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2015
na J Lo bam pass for my common sense jare....

Lady Gaga own for join but... grhhhh

1 Like

Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 05, 2015
DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL...

MOST young ladies in NIGERIA see them as their ROLE MODELS..

GOD help our girls here.. because the EVIL SPIRITS are metastatic in nature..

The DEVIL knows that LADIES are overtly DOCILE but powerful.
The ACHILLES HEEL of most MEN are WOMEN.
The same DEVIL knows that the only way to TRAP a man is to use the LADY'S docility to effect a MAN's downfall.

Ask ADAM, our Father..

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by nsiazu: 4:27pm On May 05, 2015
Revelation 2:20-23 But I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and by her teaching deceives my servants to commit sexual immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols.
I have given her time to repent, but she is not willing to repent of her sexual immorality.
Look! I am throwing her onto a bed of violent illness, and those who commit adultery with her into terrible suffering, unless they repent of her deeds.
Furthermore, I will strike her followers with a deadly disease, and then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches minds and hearts. I will repay each one of you what your deeds deserve.
God has spoken..... Let he that has an ear hear.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by cocokiller1(f): 4:48pm On May 05, 2015
all in alllll
I only love bey..kim..nd j'lo's dress they killed it
d illusion net did wonders 4 dem I really see jlo's nude linen under her dress
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by cocokiller1(f): 4:51pm On May 05, 2015
all in alllll

I only love bey..kim..nd j'lo's dress
they killed it

d illusion net did wonders 4 dem
I really see jlo's nude linen under her dress
rih.....u losing ur fashion sense as d day goes by
gaga....I can see uve really gone gaga
jessica woreffa...I dunno u,but ur dress looks like a costume worn by my village masquerade,its olways red nd black with a head gear
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by lyntiffany(f): 5:52pm On May 05, 2015
oh ! jlo, bay and Kim killed it, they look lovely but wait a minute is that Beyonce's V- park that am seeing shocked at the center of her gravity
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by Shekson(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2015
J lo!!! Wanna enter that dragon
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by ramdris(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2015
Shitty country. Iraanu!
Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by sherrylo: 9:31pm On May 05, 2015
derrick333:

Guy you no fit carry last grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing... by sherrylo: 9:32pm On May 05, 2015
derrick333:

Before but now no more!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Male Effeminate Celebrity Cross Dressers You Need To Know / Is Wizkid Pulling Off A Michael Jackson? Fans Reacts To Pop Star’s New Look / Tupac’s Handwritten Love Letter To Madonna Goes For Auction Starting At $100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.