Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows (2033 Views)

APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States / Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon / Buhari Seems To Be Doing Well In Kwara,benue And Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by shachris02: 11:06am On May 05, 2015
Nigeria - More than 100 people, including a pastor and three soldiers, were killed by Fulani herdsmen who went on rampage after finding out that their cows have gone missing.

Seventy of the deaths were recorded in Karim Lamido and Takum local government areas of Taraba State and 30 in two villages at the Barkin Ladi LGA of Plateau State.

Suspected Fulani herdsmen invaded Vat and Zakupang , killing Pastor Luka Gwom of the Church of Christ in Nation and 29 others in the early hours of Monday.

Spokesman for the Special Task Force, Ikedichi Iweha, said the herdsmen took the action following the theft of about 400 of their cows. More than 300 of the stolen cows, according to him, were later found and returned to their owners.

He explained that the cows were stolen in Jos East and taken to Barakin Ladi, a development that made the herdsmen to launch the attacks.

http://.com/discussion/377/fulani-herdsmen-slaughter-over-100-in-taraba-and-plateau-over-missing-cows/p1
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by kodded(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2015
embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by midolian(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2015
Over missing cows? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Lilyomi(f): 11:20am On May 05, 2015
About 100 human beings over cows? . Now that they r being returned wl they b api if each of their family members are killed? This is madness!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by jbl007(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2015
These fulanis shouldn't be seen among humans...they are sooo animalistic.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Mogidi: 11:56am On May 05, 2015
Fulani herdsmen are worse than boko haram, they've probably killed more people than boko haram too.
They killed 500 last week.
Can Buhari please call his kinsmen to order, thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by eagleeye2: 11:59am On May 05, 2015
I pray that The President Elect's Cow Never Misses...........
They are 150 in number #Lestweforget

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by eagleeye2: 12:05pm On May 05, 2015
shachris02:
Nigeria - More than 100 people, including a pastor and three soldiers, were killed by Fulani herdsmen who went on rampage after finding out that their cows have gone missing.

Seventy of the deaths were recorded in Karim Lamido and Takum local government areas of Taraba State and 30 in two villages at the Barkin Ladi LGA of Plateau State.

http://.com/discussion/377/fulani-herdsmen-slaughter-over-100-in-taraba-and-plateau-over-missing-cows/p1
Can someone explain to me the offense of T.Y. DANJUMA and GOWON's kinsmen I thought they helped their Hausa/Fulani brothers to actualize their dreams.
#amconfused

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Trut(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2015
The Heads men are on mission, they are killing Plateau and Taraba people because the two states voted against APC in the presidential election which their president general is the flag bearer.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by eCollynzo: 12:50pm On May 05, 2015
After killing over 100 people, the army simply found their cows and returned it back to them as a reward. The army spokesman appeared like he was defending the killers.
Nigeria is cursed.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by AustineE1: 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
The way and manner these minority christian tribes in the middle belt are massacred at any slightest provocation by the Hausa-Fulanis is not acceptable.The wickedly orchestrated self imposed northern oligarchy has classified the minority christian tribes as sub humans and should be wiped away in their quest to conquer new terrorities,with conspiracy with the Hausa-Fulani army,they are gradually wiping away the minority people of the north and the geographical expression called Nigerian constantly turns a blind eye,while these ethnic cleansing goes on.
If Hausa-Fulanis are by any means killed,you will hear AREWA consultative forum,council of ulamas,Northern elders council,MURIC,Northern professionals etc protesting such and threatening fire and brimstone,so i ask?is AREWA consultative forum representing only muslim core North? are christian northerners only regarded as northerners when their votes are needed during elections?These questions are begging for answers.....again power has gone back to the conservators of the old order and most of these middle-belterns innocently voted for this wicked old block and the evil conspiracy against them will now be carried out with state machinery.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 05, 2015
When I say we need to give fulani their won country, I am called names.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Jossyroyal1: 1:25pm On May 05, 2015
-Those fulani people are just too inhumane and barbaric for my likeness!
now that their father a.k.a baba one chance is there at the helm of affairs, I just hope this killings doesn't get worst.....
#smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Sunnymatey(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2015
This Fulani idoits are acting a script handed to them by some of their elite. In the nearest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by AmucheJane(f): 1:55pm On May 05, 2015
Buhari should do something about this issue please.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:23pm On May 05, 2015
A lot of pple keep deceiving themselves this guyz are acting their script well, go to benue now fool.ani have colonize the bushes without any intention of grazing far north during raining season they rather stay to claim being natives Jos,taraba,benue and Nasarawa are the worst hit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2015
Omenka, don't you think these people have been emboldened by the recent victory of the life patron of the Miyetti Allah group?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by omenka(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Omenka, don't you think these people have been emboldened by the recent victory of the life patron of the Miyetti Allah group?
Yeah, this is the type that gets you all giddy. You ran away from responding to questions I raised on the other thread where real-politik was being discussed just come dance nakid here. I they weren't bold during their previous rampages on villagers that led to the displacement of hundreds of people, a crises that almost spiralled out of control over a year ago.

When you people converge to bash any tribe, religion, or people, I beg you guys in the name of Jesus Christ, keep my moniker out of your show of shame.

Thanks.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Ikengawo: 2:40pm On May 05, 2015
sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2015
omenka:
Yeah, this is the type that gets you all giddy. You ran away from responding to questions I raised on the other thread where real-politik was being discussed just come dance nakid here. I they weren't bold during their previous rampages on villagers that led to the displacement of hundreds of people, a crises that almost spiralled out of control over a year ago.

When you people converge to bash any tribe, religion, or people, I beg you guys in the name of Jesus Christ, keep my moniker out of your show of shame.

Thanks.

I'm only concerned because they are maiming your people. They are almost dipping g the Koran in River Benue.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by omenka(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

I'm only concerned because they are maiming your people. They are almost dipping g the Koran in River Benue.
Your concern is appreciated. Thanks, and don't bother mentioning me on this thread anymore. You guys can insult the entire people all you want, it is just your thing.

You guys need to grow up and rise above hating a people. These are blacksheeps in every tribe and religion. I wonder how such things make anyone feel satisfied. Yet we complain of xenophobia. What makes you guys any different??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 05, 2015
This is the only TRIBE that has the MONOPOLY and RIGHT to commit XENOPHOBIC attacks on fellow citizens without being questioned.

This has been happening for YEARS now.
No POLITICAL BODY has RISEN UP to this.

PLEASE, what else can be worst than this.?

They have taken over BENUE LANDS.
VERY soon BENUE will have a Fulani government.

Subsequently, they may extend it to OGOJA.. that's if unattended to.

These GUYS are worse than SAfricans

After EACH Fulani killing spree, U will hear SECURITY OPERATIVES say SECURITY has been beefed-up...
THEN in not less than a week, U hear another one and they keep beefing up the security ABSTRACTLY.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by PedroJP(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2015
midolian:
Over missing cows? shocked shocked

U asking or saying. Is it a new thing that u and ur fellas value cow lives more than human lives ?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by PedroJP(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2015
eagleeye2:
I pray that The President Elect's Cow Never Misses...........
They are 150 in number #Lestweforget

Hahahaha. Make una better go dey add one for am each day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 05, 2015
AustineE1:
The way and manner these minority christian tribes in the middle belt are massacred at any slightest provocation by the Hausa-Fulanis is not acceptable.The wickedly orchestrated self imposed northern oligarchy has classified the minority christian tribes as sub humans and should be wiped away in their quest to conquer new terrorities,with conspiracy with the Hausa-Fulani army,they are gradually wiping away the minority people of the north and the geographical expression called Nigerian constantly turns a blind eye,while these ethnic cleansing goes on.
If Hausa-Fulanis are by any means killed,you will hear AREWA consultative forum,council of ulamas,Northern elders council,MURIC,Northern professionals etc protesting such and threatening fire and brimstone,so i ask?is AREWA consultative forum representing only muslim core North? are christian northerners only regarded as northerners when their votes are needed during elections?These questions are begging for answers.....again power has gone back to the conservators of the old order and most of these middle-belterns innocently voted for this wicked old block and the evil conspiracy against them will now be carried out with state machinery.

My brother, something has to be done about these fulani invaders from Futa Jalon. What is going on now is a systematic cleansing of our Christian brothers in the MB. The Hausa/Fulani have a grand plan to exterminate the christians from the MB and annex their lands; this is exactly what is playing out. Just look at the casualty figures we hear every day from that region, if things continue at this rate then it is a question of when not how the MB christians will be completely wiped out by these despicable blood-sucking fulani vampires.

Nigeria must do something about this Fulani problem, we have to find a final solution to the Fulani question in Nigeria.

Buhari, is this how your brothers intend to continue killing Nigerians? Will you sit down and watch this continue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by appini: 6:27pm On May 05, 2015
jbl007:

A notorious fulani warlord is about to become your president.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 05, 2015
jbl007:
And one of them is going to be your president.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 05, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 05, 2015
please lets stop involving ourselves with fulanis and the middlebelt, lets face our problems let everybody face their problems, whether fulani is killing them or they are killing fulanis please please please lets mind our businesses because these people your helping today will turn against you tomorrow.

this is my one penny

EUROBOMBER:

My brother, something has to be done about these fulani invaders from Futa Jalon. What is going on now is a systematic cleansing of our Christian brothers in the MB. The Hausa/Fulani have a grand plan to exterminate the christians from the MB and annex their lands; this is exactly what is playing out. Just look at the casualty figures we hear every day from that region, if things continue at this rate then it is a question of when not how the MB christians will be completely wiped out by these despicable blood-sucking fulani vampires.

Nigeria must do something about this Fulani problem, we have to find a final solution to the Fulani question in Nigeria.

Buhari, is this how your brothers intend to continue killing Nigerians? Will you sit down and watch this continue?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 7:11am On May 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:
please lets stop involving ourselves with fulanis and the middlebelt, lets face our problems let everybody face their problems, whether fulani is killing them or they are killing fulanis please please please lets mind our businesses because these people your helping today will turn against you tomorrow.

this is my one penny

Ok. undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Trailblazer1(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Slaughter Over 100 In Taraba And Plateau Over Missing Cows by Penssuwa(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2015
Fulanis are worse than boko haram. Atleast boko haram is a known terrorist group.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Derailers paradise Season 2...west Africa / Inauguration Kicks Off.. Pictures / NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.