Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) (94000 Views)

Birthday Wishes For People Born On May 23 / Worst Day Of My Life! :'( / Say The Month You Were Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by wilcox(m): 6:31pm On May 05, 2015
dafuturis:
As trivial as one might take this write up. The description of sunday born perfectly describe my person and also being a sunday born I'm totally doled to believing this write up.
We are on the same page
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(F) If you were born on a SATURDAY:

• You are generally serious and have a good sense of responsibility which makes you a very trusted person.
• You are prone to worrying too much and get sad often suddenly by recalling past events.
• You are very intelligent, almost perfectionist, and would do extremely well in any kind of business.
• You like to maintain a high standard of living and have a style of your own. The clothes you wear, you overall get-up and everything you do appears to have been planned and purposeful even when it is not.
• You are prone to be rebellious but sometimes it might be just for the sake of it or without good reason.
• You are somewhat difficult to control because in the end you do what you think is right and what others say do not matter much to you.
• You are not only stubborn but you also do not trust many people—even if they are your close friends or colleagues. You weigh too much before making friends.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=sat#.VUibg1VViko

(G) If you were born on a SUNDAY:

• You have a positive attitude towards life and are generous in nature. You are also very trustworthy.
• You are most likely to be an introvert and have very few friends. You are very suspicious and do not trust others much.
• You are very sensitive and are often too moved by somebody else’s comment and you think over it for too long.
• You are a thinker, but sometimes you might get carried away and lose focus from reality. You also have a tendency to procrastinate.
• You are very helpful in nature but are also short tempered which might hamper your relationship with others.
• You are independent and love to help those in need. You are also stubborn in nature.
• Due to your stubborn nature you find it hard to work amicably with others and find difficulty in dealing with situations where some compromise and conformation is required. You ought to change your attitude otherwise you might find it hard to survive in your workplace.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=sun#.VUiPwlVViko

Does this mean I have was born on Friday and Sunday as well,? Hmmm.... Half of Friday is me and almost all of Sunday is me...
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by BamideleOJ: 6:56pm On May 05, 2015
driand:
Rubbish, everything written above can't be effectively differentiated from each other the thing is, no strong point has been made there, and the more you believe in those things(which ain't exactly real) you are going down.

Maybe u've not watched ur self well.
Watch ur self instead of unnecessary criticism
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by driand(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2015
BamideleOJ:

Maybe u've not watched ur self well.
Watch ur self instead of unnecessary criticism
there ain't no necessary watching,
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by RaeMystix: 7:07pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(B) If you were born on a TUESDAY:

• You are very active, lively and have a vivacious demeanor. You have warrior-like qualities.
• You are brave and serious in your work, and will always have people to help you out.
• You worry a lot and the more you worry, the more problems you attract in your life. You should learn to let go and relax; and lead a hassle free life. Simplify your living and life will become more endearing.
• You are overtly materialistic. Though your taste in material possessions is quite good, but sometimes you overindulge and end up buying more things than you need—be it clothes or anything else. You should learn to save money.
• Though you ask other’s opinions a lot, you eventually do what you think is right. So instead of asking around too much, spend time thinking on your own and weighing the pros and cons on your own accord because in the end, you will take your own decision.
• You are very straight-forward, and often do not think before you speak. This results in many people ending up in misunderstanding you.
• You are hardworking but also very sensitive which makes you somewhat difficult to deal with.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=tue#.VUidWFVViko
THE HEK? shocked
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by skylane: 7:16pm On May 05, 2015
So true 95% of the Tuesday is tru,when I am communicatin A ppl wud tink am communicating B,likes ppl opinion b4 taking mine and,even the straight forward,worriness part all true
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2015
To profess the real veracity, Tuesday born is real 4 me and i didnt doubt it even 4 a second.....
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2015
skylane:
So true 95% of the Tuesday is tru,when I am communicatin A ppl wud tink am communicating B,likes ppl opinion b4 taking mine and,even the straight forward,worriness part all true
infact, we are in the same boat,.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by skylane: 7:25pm On May 05, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
infact, we are in the same boat,.
wow that means this is 95per correct o
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by lampardizik(m): 7:33pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(E) If you were born on a FRIDAY:

• You are the harbinger of peace, love, beauty and pleasure. The creative fields like music, painting, artistry and acting attract you a lot.(Maybe, not really)
• If you are a man, you are very popular among women(I do not know about this)
and are munificent in nature. But your relationship with your family members is thrifty. You love travelling overseas.

•i have not fallen ill since 2010

• You have an intrinsic intuition about things which you should follow to keep out of harm’s way.
• You are spiritual by nature and have worldly wisdom which makes you wiser than people even elder to you.

That's all I got...
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(D) If you were born on a THURSDAY:
• You are wise, optimistic and highly understanding; you are respected a lot and attract plenty of attention wherever you go. You have leadership qualities and are likely to end up in high positions wherever you work and in society as well.
• You work hard and carve your own path towards success. You like to lead an independent life. You are very stubborn and will have difficulty in having many true friends in life because of your inability to accept healthy criticism. Also, you are very straightforward and do not think much before speaking which may offend people.
• You are easily bored and always require something or the other to keep you occupied. You also love to travel a lot and cannot sit at one place for long. You are well behaved and treat people with respect, however if someone annoys you or mistreats you, you hold grudge and also think of taking revenge.
• Though you are intelligent and conscientious, you have a somewhat unusual character and an irritable temperament that makes you difficult for others to cope with.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=thu#.VUiPulVViko

More like me...
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by pieluvy(f): 7:52pm On May 05, 2015
Saturday born absolutely true xoxo impressed
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by prixm: 8:04pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=dodoniyi post=33438780](B) If you were born on a TUESDAY:

• You are very active, lively and have a vivacious demeanor. You have warrior-like qualities.
• You are brave and serious in your work, and will always have people to help you out.
• You worry a lot and the more you worry, the more problems you attract in your life. You should learn to let go and relax; and lead a hassle free life. Simplify your living and life will become more endearing.
• You are overtly materialistic. Though your taste in material possessions is quite good, but sometimes you overindulge and end up buying more things than you need—be it clothes or anything else. You should learn to save money.
• Though you ask other’s opinions a lot, you eventually do what you think is right. So instead of asking around too much, spend time thinking on your own and weighing the pros and cons on your own accord because in the end, you will take your own decision.
• You are very straight-forward, and often do not think before you speak. This results in many people ending up in misunderstanding you.
• You are hardworking but also very sensitive which makes you somewhat difficult to deal with.

COMPLETE MISS. NOT RELATED TO REALITY WHATSOEVER
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by hisprinceship: 8:05pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(C) If you were born on a WEDNESDAY:

• YOU ARE quite WITTY and have a MIND curved SPECIALLY for BUSINESS.
• You are not very organized in your work and have a cluttered thought process as well.
• You are not much concerned about your looks or your surroundings—you are mostly simple minded.
• You are curious by nature; you ask a lot of questions and seek to communicate. You are very active when it comes to interacting with others and exchanging ideas.
• You are satisfied with your life most of the time and are easily contented by what you have.
• You are efficient in your work, and are likely to do well in supervisory positions.
• You should keep your temper in check as you are by birth short tempered which comes in the way of your achieving success in life and maintaining good relationships.
• Women born on Wednesdays, especially after 6 PM, however exhibit different characteristics: You are materialistic, highly intelligent and sometimes, sly. You always do things which will give you back something in return.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=wed#.VUiPsVVViko

is this why OIL MILL MARKET falls on Wednesday in Rivers State. well nvm just thinking out loud
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by echoedwalls: 9:14pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:
(E) If you were born on a FRIDAY:

• You are the harbinger of peace, love, beauty and pleasure. The creative fields like music, painting, artistry and acting attract you a lot.
• You are generally happy-go-lucky but sensitive when it comes to relationships. You do not take heartbreaks well and if anything or anyone makes you sad, you mourn over it for too long.
• If you are a woman, you have a high emotional quotient and thus have many friends around you. You are also very possessive, quick-witted and business minded.
• If you are a man, you are very popular among women and are munificent in nature. But your relationship with your family members is thrifty. You love travelling overseas.
• You do not fall ill often, but when you do, it is either something very serious or something that will take a very long time to recover from.
• You have an intrinsic intuition about things which you should follow to keep out of harm’s way.
• You are spiritual by nature and have worldly wisdom which makes you wiser than people even elder to you.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=fri#.VUiPvFVViko

Almost all the above mentioned happens to me
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by donshaddow(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2015
For saturday, everything is perfectly on-point.
Nothing taking away from my personality.
Good psychologist.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 05, 2015
u are correct, i av checked my day and dey all match my attitude
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 05, 2015
dafuturis:
As trivial as one might take this write up. The description of sunday born perfectly describe my person and also being a sunday born I'm totally doled to believing this write up.
me too. I laughed at the thread at first but when I got to sunday it just me in words.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by edey2real: 10:14pm On May 05, 2015
The write up got it right about me for Monday but am not a miser. Am so generous that I sacrifice for people most times which even affect me.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Wroxxane: 10:21pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=dodoniyi post=33438818](E) If you were born on a FRIDAY:

• You are the harbinger of peace, love, beauty and pleasure. The creative fields like music, painting, artistry and acting attract you a lot.
• You are generally happy-go-lucky but sensitive when it comes to relationships. You do not take heartbreaks well and if anything or anyone makes you sad, you mourn over it for too long.
• If you are a woman, you have a high emotional quotient and thus have many friends around you. You are also very possessive, quick-witted and business minded.
• If you are a man, you are very popular among women and are munificent in nature. But your relationship with your family members is thrifty. You love travelling overseas.
• You do not fall ill often, but when you do, it is either something very serious or something that will take a very long time to recover from.

Am I the only one feeling disconnected to the above mentioned? [quote author=dodoniyi post=33438818](E) If you were born on a [b]FRIDAY/b]
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by charlsecy(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2015
dafuturis:
That is just a conincidence.

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by ebeneade(m): 11:06pm On May 05, 2015
All na wash!!!!
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by ibofrank(m): 11:38pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:

• You are wise, optimistic and highly understanding; you are respected a lot and attract plenty of attention wherever you go.
• You have leadership qualities and are likely to end up in high positions wherever you work and in society as well.
• You work hard and carve your own path towards success. You like to lead an independent life.
• You are very stubborn and will have difficulty in having many true friends in life because of your inability to accept healthy criticism. Also, you are very straightforward and do not think much before speaking which may offend people.
• You are easily bored and always require something or the other to keep you occupied. You also love to travel a lot and cannot sit at one place for long.
• You are well behaved and treat people with respect, however if someone annoys you or mistreats you, you hold grudge and also think of taking revenge.
• Though you are intelligent and conscientious, you have a somewhat unusual character and an irritable temperament that makes you difficult for others to cope with.

Jesus they just got it right
Imagine everything about me was mention here
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by ibofrank(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2015
dodoniyi:

• You are wise, optimistic and highly understanding; you are respected a lot and attract plenty of attention wherever you go.
• You have leadership qualities and are likely to end up in high positions wherever you work and in society as well.
• You work hard and carve your own path towards success. You like to lead an independent life.
• You are very stubborn and will have difficulty in having many true friends in life because of your inability to accept healthy criticism. Also, you are very straightforward and do not think much before speaking which may offend people.
• You are easily bored and always require something or the other to keep you occupied. You also love to travel a lot and cannot sit at one place for long.
• You are well behaved and treat people with respect, however if someone annoys you or mistreats you, you hold grudge and also think of taking revenge.

Jesus they just got it right
Imagine everything about me was mention here God you're really great
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by gregor1: 6:06am On May 06, 2015
komek:

This is 100% correct about me. One thing that bothers me is not having the ability to save.
cheesy
Gentlemedi:
• You have a positive attitude towards life and are generous in nature. You are also very trustworthy.
• You are most likely to be an introvert and have very few friends. You are very suspicious and do not trust others much.
• You are very sensitive and are often too moved by somebody else’s comment and you think over it for too long.
• You are a thinker, but sometimes you might get carried away and lose focus from reality. You also have a tendency to procrastinate.
• You are very helpful in nature but are also short tempered which might hamper your relationship with others.
• You are independent and love to help those in need. You are also stubborn in nature.
• Due to your stubborn nature you find it hard to work amicably with others and find difficulty in dealing with situations where some compromise and conformation is required. You ought to change your attitude otherwise you might find it hard to survive in your workplace.
that's true

I believe it to some extent
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by FOREXMARTS: 6:53am On May 06, 2015
#in Gej's voice, Hmmmmm, mbotu why?
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 06, 2015
dodoniyi:
(F) If you were born on a SATURDAY:

• You are generally serious and have a good sense of responsibility which makes you a very trusted person.
• You are prone to worrying too much and get sad often suddenly by recalling past events.
• You are very intelligent, almost perfectionist, and would do extremely well in any kind of business.
• You like to maintain a high standard of living and have a style of your own. The clothes you wear, you overall get-up and everything you do appears to have been planned and purposeful even when it is not.
• You are prone to be rebellious but sometimes it might be just for the sake of it or without good reason.
• You are somewhat difficult to control because in the end you do what you think is right and what others say do not matter much to you.
• You are not only stubborn but you also do not trust many people—even if they are your close friends or colleagues. You weigh too much before making friends.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=sat#.VUibg1VViko

wow...! This gets 95% of me. How come these findings?
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by EmmyDe25(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2015
dodoniyi:
(C) If you were born on a WEDNESDAY:

• You are quite witty and have a mind curved specially for business.
• You are not very organized in your work and have a cluttered thought process as well.
• You are not much concerned about your looks or your surroundings—you are mostly simple minded.
• You are curious by nature; you ask a lot of questions and seek to communicate. You are very active when it comes to interacting with others and exchanging ideas.
• You are satisfied with your life most of the time and are easily contented by what you have.
• You are efficient in your work, and are likely to do well in supervisory positions.
• You should keep your temper in check as you are by birth short tempered which comes in the way of your achieving success in life and maintaining good relationships.
• Women born on Wednesdays, especially after 6 PM, however exhibit different characteristics: You are materialistic, highly intelligent and sometimes, sly. You always do things which will give you back something in return.

SOURCE: http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=wed#.VUiPsVVViko
Seems accurate though.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 06, 2015
Ariel20:

Not exactly 100% but to a large extent I fit into, let's say 97.9%
Quite interesting. The Eneagram and this really caught my attention. So, amazing you know.
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 06, 2015
colossus2:
Story for amadioha undecided

hahahahahaha grin grin grin ur own no favour u?
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 06, 2015
As a friday born, am intrigued especially with the part of thrifty relationship with family...
Re: INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) by colossus2: 6:03pm On May 06, 2015
mcchaka:

hahahahahaha grin grin grin ur own no favour u?
No oh.... I no bother read the crap cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: / SIN Lounge / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.