Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Intimacy Or Escape! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Intimacy Or Escape! (1154 Views)

Lieutenant, Others Break Police Cell To Escape / Tips On How To Avoid Or Escape Kidnap / Shocking!!! Robbery Suspects Cut Bars, Escape From Police Cell Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intimacy Or Escape! by Excellency(m): 1:48am On Sep 11, 2006
If you were abducted, stripped of all your clothing, and incarcerated with someone of the opposite sex and undressed too in a cell, what would you consider first: escape with the other person before intimacy, or intimacy before escape?
Re: Intimacy Or Escape! by Busta(f): 2:01am On Sep 11, 2006
Intimacy ke, not that desperate I'll escape first.
Re: Intimacy Or Escape! by akfarad(m): 2:04am On Sep 11, 2006
Intimacy in what sense! pls clarify
Re: Intimacy Or Escape! by Excellency(m): 4:11am On Sep 11, 2006
akfarad:

Intimacy in what sense! please clarify
Physical of course.
Re: Intimacy Or Escape! by momoney1(m): 5:34am On Sep 11, 2006
if they are with camcoder, I'll ask how much they are going to pay in thousand $s then ask for a CD. cool

otherwise I'll wait for junior to decide you know what i mean joking

Escape of cause!
Re: Intimacy Or Escape! by candylips(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2006
this is so dumb sad

1 Like

Re: Intimacy Or Escape! by iice(f): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2006
Eh Intimacy Not!! Escape of course
Re: Intimacy Or Escape! by Coco29(f): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2006
Excellency:

If you were abducted, stripped of all your clothing, and incarcerated with someone of the opposite sex and undressed too in a cell, what would you consider first: escape with the other person before intimacy, or intimacy before escape?

why the hell would intimacy be on ya mind how about rape or murder.
Re: Intimacy Or Escape! by candylips(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2006
well said
Re: Intimacy Or Escape! by agnesoseka: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2007
xcape LIVE!!
Re: Intimacy Or Escape! by macalurs(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2007
Neither escape nor intimacy might necessarily come to mind. (what do you mean intimacy? you mean sex?)

The word is Confusion. If the cell is cold, and smells like death, the victims will be curled up in little balls on each end of the prison, trying to cover up what they can. The guy will loosen up first after some time. The female will loosen up when she sees the guy is not interested.

In my case, NEITHER. Most likely escape, after a few days of monitoring the routine of the place. And depending on how we interract, I wont necessarily be compelled to escape with her (Worse if we dont speak the same language)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sentenced 12yrs For Rape In Scotland. / Human Trafficking In Abia Worries Naptip / How Ex-general’s Daughter, Cynthia Osokogu, Was Killed By Facebook ‘friends’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.