Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking (23972 Views)

When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) / Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out / When New Arrivals From Africa Want To Send Some Pics Back Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by talentarena(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2015
Have you had a guest who feel too comfortable in your house and has decided to turn your house into their own, there are ways to send them parking..

1. Remove your TV cord.

2. Block your toilet flush. Tell your guest the toilet is bad, and he/she has to be using the bush.

3. block the bathroom water outlet. Tel him/her to be bathing outside.

4. Initiate fasting and prayer session for 2 months against evil arrows while hide to eat out.

5. Tel him your horticulturist said you should be planting nice flowers in your cooking pot. Pour clay soil in all pots. Plant palm kernel seeds inside.

6. Invite like 7 of ur friends. To stay like 2days. Sleep and lap each other at night.

7. Soak your foam in the rain.

8. Call Phcn to disconnect your light.
If at d end he refuses to go…go to Hausa quarters buy #2,000 bed bugs. Pour dem on ur foam and his clothes. D next day na him go wake u. Guy I don ready o. I de move. I no fit die b4 my time.
Add yours. Lol.

Composed by: saint Joseph ovensehi & porkupyne Osagie.

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/05/05/sure-ways-to-send-that-annoying-visitor-parking/

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by sammoe(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2015
U see, OP u are very wicked. U come dey laff join! SMH

All your tactics involve some form of self-hurt. It's people like you that'll shut their eyes to avoid seeing certain people.

U never jam some correct people. Na u go comot house for them. #irememba

26 Likes

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by xavier0327(f): 2:01pm On May 05, 2015
whatever happens to "please leave my house"

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by Swegzfreak: 2:22pm On May 05, 2015
dat 1 na long story. . Just use a coffin as ur centre table, tank me later

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by nedu2000(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2015
I'm going through the same thing o,and this guy is working and even planning to buy a car!! I dunno why people can be so insensitive

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by sinaj(f): 3:05pm On May 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

op u de squat person for ur room grin
Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by nuelzy: 3:15pm On May 05, 2015
so long as he is paying his bills...aint gat no shit wii him

3 Likes

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by Ilekeh(f): 8:18pm On May 05, 2015
Parking or Packing?

28 Likes

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by SleekyP(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2015
shocked
Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by Ilekeh(f): 8:19pm On May 05, 2015
nedu2000:
I'm going through the same thing o,and this guy is working and even planning to buy a car!! I dunno why people can be so insensitive

You're too nice.

"Look, you need to leave. If you can afford a car, you can afford a rent."

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by Atk01(f): 8:19pm On May 05, 2015
Nice!
Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by datbay(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2015
The best way is to simply tell him he has overstayed his welcome....All what the op mentioned will negatively affect the house owner too

5 Likes

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by khalebzy(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2015
Employ an Eegun girl As house help
Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by Akshow: 8:20pm On May 05, 2015
na wa o
Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by Princessonelove: 8:20pm On May 05, 2015
I had a very bad experience with a visitor. I wanted to involve the police if my mum didn't beg I would have arrested the ingrate.

5 Likes

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by Kreamie(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2015
How this made FP is beyond me

4 Likes

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by Panelbeater(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2015
I buy 1 plot for here for my shop
Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by Goahead(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2015
Swegzfreak:
dat 1 na long story. .
Just use a coffin as ur centre table, tank me later
Are you kidding me

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by Panelbeater(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2015
Make I buy 1 plot of land here for my shop
Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by okotv(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2015
In life, you get what you want if you are persistent.
I don't agree with anything written up there cause it would not solve the problems.

First off, before accepting any visitor, state your terms. Don't fall victim to anyone in the name of love.

Secondly, Never loosen your guard cause anything can happen.

Thirdly, When the time stipulated is around the corner, remind your guest. Stick to the initial agreements.

Finally, Give the person a farewell gift. Part as friends as much as you can. Don't accept any extension because that's how it starts and your grip on your visitor loosens.

Thank you

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 05, 2015
@OP, u wicked no be small oooo

1 Like

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by 0b1nna: 8:26pm On May 05, 2015
Hehehehe
Holla @ Ur hood rats & urchins make dem come smoke pepperlin & jumbo for ya sitting room. grin

Stock your fridge with platic water bottles filled with "pepper soup" "awonpa" "soldier roots" "jedi jedi" "monkey tail"

tongue grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by naijafresh: 8:27pm On May 05, 2015
Packing not parking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by Anoruo(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2015
lol.....op u r silly

1 Like

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by lampardizik(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2015
talentarena:

That us just wicked!!!
Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by officialteemi(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2015
visitors like that can EAT de whole kitchen.....#onceuponatime
Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by lampardizik(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2015
talentarena:

That is just wicked!!!
Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by espn(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2015
Buy 3 rottWeiler as pet..put am for sitting room..tell him it will remain der b4 fixing a cage.. travel for 1week..

7 Likes

Re: Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking by Strongfaze(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2015
Technically, you are only a visitor for three (3) days once you are visiting for the first time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 People You'll Find Where They Share Free Food At Parties / Funny Jokes/conversations/pics / Funny/Misleading Test Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.