Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist (75472 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2015
She was among the first Britons to join the terrorists of Islamic State and regularly takes to Twitter to issue violent threats, including one in which she spoke of her wish to become the first woman to behead a Westerner.

But despite all that, Khadijah Dare's heartbroken mother Victoria has used her first ever interview to call upon her daughter to return and says she wants her only child in her life.

Mrs Dare, from Lewisham in South London, also revealed that her daughter had been an equally devout Christian as a child but turned to Islam while at college.

She loved church,' said Mrs Dare in an interview due to be screened tonight as part of a BBC documentary.

'She had a Bible, she read the Bible. She would sit there and pray and pray and pray.'

Dare, who was born in Nigeria but emigrated to the UK as a child, was originally christened Grace but, says her mother, the 22-year-old changed it after she began attending services at the Lewisham Islamic Centre - a mosque also linked to the Lee Rigby killers.

'When she became Muslim, I would get these phone calls saying, "Can I speak to Khadijah?" I said to her, what's that about?

She says, "Oh, that's my name". It was only the mosque people who called her Khadijah. I don't call her that.'

Now living in Syria, Dare, who married a Swedish IS terrorist calling himself Abu Bakr almost as soon as she arrived, has reportedly been widowed.

Nevertheless, she continues to spread IS propaganda online and has been accused of encouraging other young women to travel to the Middle East, much like fellow British jihadi bride Umm Layth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3030324/The-devil-took-away-Heartbroken-mother-British-jihadi-bride-Khadijah-Dare-uses-TV-interview-beg-daughter-come-home.html

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 05, 2015
I S L A M

thunder don fire una

362 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2015
Typing.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2015
I S

L A M

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by stebell(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2015
Good for her.
Atleast she'll soon meet up wit her 7 virgin boiz.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by iyatrustee(f): 3:24pm On May 05, 2015
I can bet the only link to Nigeria is that she was born here.

she probably had her early childhood in the UK and as such, indoctrinated in their way of life.

As far as i am concerned, she is briton.

272 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by segunjowo(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2015
what is it that turned her heart to that like a stone? oh God. and now she will be labelled a Nigerian no longer British? o ma se o!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by importexpert(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2015
May our creator clean us from this messs

11 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 05, 2015
Is this some sort of achievement?

Devil's incarnate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by free2ryhme: 3:30pm On May 05, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
She was among the first Britons to join the terrorists of Islamic State and regularly takes to Twitter to issue violent threats, including one in which she spoke of her wish to become the first woman to behead a Westerner.

But despite all that, Khadijah Dare's heartbroken mother Victoria has used her first ever interview to call upon her daughter to return and says she wants her only child in her life.

Mrs Dare, from Lewisham in South London, also revealed that her daughter had been an equally devout Christian as a child but turned to Islam while at college.

She loved church,' said Mrs Dare in an interview due to be screened tonight as part of a BBC documentary.

'She had a Bible, she read the Bible. She would sit there and pray and pray and pray.'

Dare, who was born in Nigeria but emigrated to the UK as a child, was originally christened Grace but, says her mother, the 22-year-old changed it after she began attending services at the Lewisham Islamic Centre - a mosque also linked to the Lee Rigby killers.

'When she became Muslim, I would get these phone calls saying, "Can I speak to Khadijah?" I said to her, what's that about?

She says, "Oh, that's my name". It was only the mosque people who called her Khadijah. I don't call her that.'

Now living in Syria, Dare, who married a Swedish IS terrorist calling himself Abu Bakr almost as soon as she arrived, has reportedly been widowed.

Nevertheless, she continues to spread IS propaganda online and has been accused of encouraging other young women to travel to the Middle East, much like fellow British jihadi bride Umm Layth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3030324/The-devil-took-away-Heartbroken-mother-British-jihadi-bride-Khadijah-Dare-uses-TV-interview-beg-daughter-come-home.html

She is british by Nationality

Never associate nigeria with the evil called ISIS or ISIL

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by kindnyce(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2015
HMM,BRAINWASHED WOMAN

I HOPE YOU FIND OUT TE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE LED TO DO

5 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by dridowu: 3:31pm On May 05, 2015
What a wasted sperm

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by olapluto(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2015
UK is beautifying ISIS for these people. THe amount of coverage is encouraging youths to join ISIS. Why do they not talk about positive actions doen by Muslims on daily basis?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by DickDastardly(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2015
More battering to Nigeria's already battered image. A whole new dimension to it all.
Allah be merciful!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by easystudy101: 3:32pm On May 05, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Lol stupid story.

ISIS stories don't make sense anymore.

Sounds like tales by moonlight nowadays

6 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 05, 2015
and so what?

undecided
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by DrSage(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2015
hmmm

one of these wasted sperms,it would have been better if she was aborted.

#IRANU #ABASHA undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:

keep deceiving ur sef woman it's good for ur health

u open eyes see hausa woman carry AK49 wear suicide hijab dey say she's not a nigerian

I pity ur life

She's Yoruba not Hausa.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by 1stola: 3:33pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:
I S L A M

thunder don fire una
WOE unto you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by japhmanuel: 3:33pm On May 05, 2015
Ode buruku, mumu girl..... Die alone!!

Shegia!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by borngenius(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2015
What will be her own reward, male virgins?
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by chrysso83(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Wittywizard(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2015
i belief in christainity but cannot discriminate islam

6 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by publicenemy(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2015
She is not a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by MizMyColi(f): 3:34pm On May 05, 2015
*sigh*

She's lost her way.
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 05, 2015
undecided
Her mother should have guessed she was a fanatic as a Christian. when she would pray and pray and pray. The worst thing that can happen to anyone who is obsessed with religion is for him to discover Islam.
That is the problem in the north. Those northerners already have violent tendencies. They lack education. As if that is not enough, they were introduced to the Islamic religion.
northerners+ignorance+islam=terrorism.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by MrKIZITO(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by miblolo(f): 3:34pm On May 05, 2015
Kindly also b spreading good news about islam.i denouce this terrorists as representations of islam.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.