Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Dangote To Buy Arsenal Football Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dangote To Buy Arsenal Football Club (422 Views)

Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" / Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) / Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote To Buy Arsenal Football Club by originally(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2015
African billionaire Aliko Dangote says he is still keen on buying Arsenal.

The 58-year-old Nigerian, who is worth over an estimated €13.5 billion - which makes him Africa's richest man - explored the possibility of purchasing the club in 2010, but his approach was rejected.

"I still hope, one day at the right price, that I'll buy the team," Dangote told Bloomberg Business. "I might buy it, not at a ridiculous price but a price that the owners won't want to resist. I know my strategy."

Dangote, who has made his fortune through various operations including cement manufacturing, sugar supply and oil investments, says that he will concentrate on expanding his own business before launching a new offer for Arsenal.

“We have $16bn-worth [€14bn] of investments in the next few years. Right now I want to take my own business to a certain level. Once I finish on that trajectory, then maybe an offer will follow," he continued.

Dangote is an Arsenal fan but has criticised Arsene Wenger, claiming that the 65-year-old "needs to change his style a bit" and warning that the club "need new direction".

source http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2015/05/05/11429042/nigerian-billionaire-aliko-dangote-still-keen-on-arsenal?ICID=OP
Re: Dangote To Buy Arsenal Football Club by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 05, 2015
make God help you buy am....stephen keshi go fit dey coach grin
Re: Dangote To Buy Arsenal Football Club by originally(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2015
afolag:
make God help you buy am....stephen keshi go fit dey coach grin
LOL

(1) (Reply)

Reports – Man City On Alert As Pogba Requests Transfer From Juventus / AFCON: Keshi Invites 26 Home-Based Players For Chad / Nigeria’s Amaka Ogoegbunam Set For Rome Diamond League!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.