Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

He Mistakenly Drank Petrol(see What Happened To His Tongue) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Mistakenly Drank Petrol(see What Happened To His Tongue) (863 Views)

This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Mistakenly Drank Petrol(see What Happened To His Tongue) by Holyfield1(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2015
Just yesterday due to fuel scarcity nd we didn't have enough fossil fuel at home so I had to use a hose to draw the petrol from a bigger generator into the smaller one,While putting my mouth at the other end of the hose to draw the petrol with mouth from the other end....Unfortunately, It gushed out rapidly as I wasn't fast enough to remove the hose from my moth....I drank the petrol and since then my tongue has been tasteless...Tried brushing several times but all to no avail...Pls help, what should I do cox I'm really afraid it might last forever

No insult please
Re: He Mistakenly Drank Petrol(see What Happened To His Tongue) by agarawu23(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2015
not forever!!! just days(2)

1 Like

Re: He Mistakenly Drank Petrol(see What Happened To His Tongue) by Acekidc4(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2015
Where is the Picture of Your Damaged Tongue or I don't Believe you!!

(1) (Reply)

The Inspirational Story Of 23 Year Old Dr Ola Orekunrin / Pet Control Fumigation Services / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.