Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Who Is Lalasticlala? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Lalasticlala? (4159 Views)

Who Is Lalasticlala / Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) / Who Is "LALASTICLALA"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Lalasticlala? by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2015
I have thought of the same question myself!

Even Ishilove gan sef..! Can some1 help me with the list of NL super-moderators?

Lalasticlala, ova to you..
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:
why do you think he's brilliant?

As an observer and contributor on this forum, I can state from an objective point that the frontpage news and stories follow a consistent pattern and quality. To keep tops requires an eye for details.

Even when this person initiates a topic, I find the stories consistent in terms of reference, good caption and presentation. This has nothing to do with house style rules rather it takes uniqueness and brilliance to identify those bobby-traps in producing text and avoid them accordingly.

It takes special skills to comprehend, write and reproduce materials for a public.
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala? by Orunto: 8:46pm On May 05, 2015
Abacha's Incarnate! Abracadabra!
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala? by egopersonified(f): 6:33am On May 06, 2015
Lala, hope you are reading these, I am so proud of you, expecting more from you.
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala? by ThisisBuhari: 11:23am On May 10, 2015
Re: Who Is Lalasticlala? by archieandrews1: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
I just know he or she loves snakes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Ya Eyes!!!!!!!! Scammers Are On It Again / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Raises Member, Kenebi Okoko Who Died Undergoing Surgery / Husband Of Popular Twitter Feminist (lekan Akinjide) Accused Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.