Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Anyone Knows How To Use The Hotknot Feature - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone Knows How To Use The Hotknot Feature (2434 Views)

What Is The Usefulness Of HOTKNOT On Infinix Mobile Phones????? / What Is Hotknot And How To Share Files Via Hotknot? / Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Knows How To Use The Hotknot Feature by PhoneGist(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2015
I got my Boom J7 and I must say I am impressed - but I have one issue, who sabi use the Hotknot feature - I heard it is like the NFC but better - However I have been cracking my head on how to use with no luck
Re: Anyone Knows How To Use The Hotknot Feature by capip120(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2015
turn on the hotnot of both device
select the file you want to send.
click on share,
select 'hotknot'
you join the two screens together until you hear a beep sound then remove the phones.
The files then starts transmittal.
Re: Anyone Knows How To Use The Hotknot Feature by PhoneGist(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2015
capip120:
turn on the hotnot of both device
select the file you want to send.
click on share,
select 'hotknot'
you join the two screens together until you hear a beep sound then remove the phones.
The files then starts transmittal.

Thanks man
Re: Anyone Knows How To Use The Hotknot Feature by mrcassanova(m): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
HotKnot is a connectivity option which is also based on near-field communication technology like NFC. However, in order for the tech to work well the smartphones must be placed in close proximity at least within 1 centimeter range. Once that connection has been established between the two devices, then data can be exchanged. 

http://thegadgetsfreak.com/how-to-use-hotknot-to-share-contacts-media-and-files-on-your-smartphone/
Re: Anyone Knows How To Use The Hotknot Feature by kio052001(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
can an NFC device connect to an hotknot device
Re: Anyone Knows How To Use The Hotknot Feature by mrcassanova(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2016
kio052001:
can an NFC device connect to an hotknot device

Nope.. NFC to NFC (Qualcomm) and HotKNot to HotKnot (Mediatek).

1 Like

Re: Anyone Knows How To Use The Hotknot Feature by kio052001(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
mrcassanova:

Nope.. NFC to NFC (Qualcomm) and HotKNot to HotKnot (Mediatek).

y is HotKont referred to as a type of NFC
Re: Anyone Knows How To Use The Hotknot Feature by vincentico(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
How fast is it please is it

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Xiaomi Redmi 3 @106 Dollars / A New Hidden Stuff On Your Android Revealed, From V2.3 To 6.0 .its Interesting / Full specifications of the newly unveiled Infinix S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.