Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman (1248 Views)

Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace / A Catholic Priest Holds Mass In An Open Church (Photos) / Describe GOD In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman by Sirniyeh(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2015
www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/02/22/photo-dead-catholic-priest-wakes-up-to-declare-that-god-is-a-woman/

John Micheal O’neal, A 71-yr-old Catholic priest from
Massachussetts was declared dead for more than 48 minutes, but he was miraculously revived by medics.

Strangely he woke up with a shocking revelation that he had gone to heaven and met God.

Reports say Father O’neal was rushed to the hospital on January 29 after a major heart attack, but was declared clinically dead soon after his arrival. Doctors were afraid he would have suffered some brain
damage from the incident, but he woke up less than 48 hours later and seems to have perfectly recovered.

The elderly priest claims that he went to heaven and
encountered God, which he describes as a woman.
“Her presence was both overwhelming and
comforting” states the Catholic priest.“She had a
soft and soothing voice and her presence was as
reassuring as a mother’s embrace. The fact that
God is a Holy Mother instead of a Holy Father
doesn’t disturb me, she is everything I hoped she
would be and even more!”

Re: Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman by jumper524(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2015
ntin we no go hear 4 dis lyf
Re: Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 05, 2015
He must have died of drunkenness.
Re: Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman by amokeme(f): 8:44pm On May 05, 2015
Hmmmm it is well. ..
Re: Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman by ramdris(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2015
Pics of u with God or............
Re: Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman by marshalcarter: 8:50pm On May 05, 2015
Chai

Weed and alcohol waz never gud
Re: Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman by onyi4edu(f): 8:56pm On May 05, 2015
After reading the piece i was able to ascertain a conclusion

Sirniyeh:
www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/02/22/photo-dead-catholic-priest-wakes-up-to-declare-that-god-is-a-woman/

Reports say Father O’neal was rushed to the hospital on January 29 after a major heart attack, but was declared clinically dead soon after his arrival. Doctors were afraid he would have suffered some brain
damage from the incident...

1 Like

Re: Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 05, 2015
Fantastic.

Re: Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman by Davidson267(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2015
He could possibly be mistaking mary for God
Re: Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman by tinuolababy(f): 9:25pm On May 05, 2015
Only God knows.

1 Like

Re: Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman by ammyluv2002(f): 9:48pm On May 05, 2015
kaorama:
He must have died of drunkenness.
Hahahahaha
Re: Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman by johnydon22(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2015
so e see booby and better hips na. . .grin
Re: Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman by acenazt: 9:51pm On May 05, 2015
Woman Hmmm Padre abeg how her bobbie dey big or small. Just asking cos I intend to rest well in the bossom of God when I die.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Destiny? / Why Will The Nations Need Healing In The New Jerusalem? / I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.