Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Okonjo-iweala, Others Have High BP Over Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala, Others Have High BP Over Economy (708 Views)

Recession: FG Summons Emergency Session Over Economy / NG Govt Secretly Consults Ngozi Okonjo Iweala,others On The Nation's Economy / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo-iweala, Others Have High BP Over Economy by Johnnyessence(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2015
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/okonjo-iweala-others-have-high-bp-over-economy/ Coordinating Minister for the Economy and
Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi okonjo-Iweal,
disclosed, Tuesday, that the task of managing the
nation’s economy has given her, the Minister of
State, Amb. Bashir Yuguda , the Permanent
Secretary of the ministry, Mrs Anastasia Daniel-
Nwaobia and about 70 per cent of the ministry’s
staff High Blood Pressure.
She made the disclosure, while commissioning a
new clinic and a crèche in the ministry, in Abuja.
According to her, “70 per cent of my staff have
high blood pressure. This goes to show the
amount of stress we go through. All three of us
here (referring to herself, Amb. Yuguda and the
Perm. Sec.) have high blood pressure.
“Minister of State has High BP and you are on
medication. Perm Sec has and I have. The
amount of stress in the ministry is unbelievable.
Many times we are in the office until 1 am,
looking for ways , we want to push out money to
make payment. Many people don’t know this.
”We now have a clinic so that people can go and
check quickly up when they start having headache
before someone collapses.
“I want to on behalf of myself and my High Blood
Pressure colleagues say that I am happy
commission this clinic. Minister of State, please
forgive me for letting out the secret , you know
how I talk- I am very open”.
Earlier, the Perm. Sec said, “It sounds
unbelievable, the three of us are on medication,
at times, we have to be in the office as late as 1
am looking for how the country will get money to
finance her activities.
“With the clinic, before somebody collapses, if you
have headache, you can go to the clinic, the
clinic is certified by the Federal Ministry of
Health”.
In a messagethe Head of Service, Mr Danladi
Kifasi, commended the Federal Ministry of Finance
for being one of the early ministries to heed Head
of Service’s directive on the need for Ministries
Department and Agencies to have clinic and
creche on their premises.
Mr. Kifasi who was represented by Dr Tope
Ajakaiye, a Director at Office of the Head of
Service, admonished the Finance Ministry staff to
make good use of the facilities stated that the
Head of Service was highly elated that the fund
used in establishing the two welfare facilities.
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Others Have High BP Over Economy by rottennaija(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2015
I'll be back... Make match finish
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Others Have High BP Over Economy by ramdris(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2015
She is talking about high BP when her policy and that if GEJ is making us suffer far worse... anyway I wish them a speedy recovery on their way out
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Others Have High BP Over Economy by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 05, 2015
Is that why they decided to give it to every Nigerian?
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Others Have High BP Over Economy by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 05, 2015
Is that why they decided to give it to every Nigerian using fuel subsidy?
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Others Have High BP Over Economy by danny301: 8:46pm On May 05, 2015
High blood can as well result from stealing too much money.
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Others Have High BP Over Economy by AhmedMustapha(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2015
ok
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Others Have High BP Over Economy by tinuolababy(f): 9:16pm On May 05, 2015
Too much of everything is not good. Your high BP is as a result of too much of stealing.
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Others Have High BP Over Economy by xmich(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2015
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Others Have High BP Over Economy by realjoker(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2015
a child that says is mother will see no sleep, will also see no sleep. After you have given 70% of nigerians HBP, you are now telling us another sympathetic lie.
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Others Have High BP Over Economy by demantruth2: 9:41pm On May 05, 2015
HBP koo, HBP nii

You are deceiving yourselves, all of you that ruined the economy
Compilation of all your deeds is going on; all of you Gej ministers.

Read:

...A good friend just shared this with me now! "I was in a meeting here in Washington DC when I almost fell out of my seat at one part of the briefing from a CIA staff. He submitted that Nigeria leaders own property all over the US and that some f those property are so expensive only very rich Americans can afford them. Then, as an example, how this impacts national security, he cited a choice property (worth millions of dollars) that sits right next to CIA headquarters in Langley owned by the Nigerian National Security chief, Dasuki."

This is how the money that should have equipped the Nigerian Army and saved the lives of very many gallant soldiers is siphoned off and wasted in buying buildings that they will hardly spend 5 years inside in a lifetime.
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Others Have High BP Over Economy by Jossyroyal1: 9:48pm On May 05, 2015
-That woman is highly overjoyed..... I still maintain that she doesn't understand the running of the economy..... HBP SMALL.... YOU GUYS NEVER MEET UNA WATERLOO?

(1) (Reply)

PICS Of A Guy Refuelling His Car From A Bucket Due To Fuel Scarcity / Buhari Begging Gej For Information On Fuel Crisis / The Scam Of Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.