Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! (11411 Views)

Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt / NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE / Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by HzRF(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Only in your fantasies, you surely don't realise that the militants pledge to support Buhari on the condition of the non-stoppage of their amnesty stipends has belittled and revealed them as hungry fighters that can easily be controlled with the carrot and stick approach? Your elders are lining up daily behind GMB begging for crumbs and your fighters are waving their begging bowls...

So what you on about son?
Crumbs from their oil or what

I will say this again if ss/se allows North to take control of the oil blocs when bidding starts they are as good as dead in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by 9jagirl4ree(f): 7:28am On May 06, 2015
I heard you a deeper lifer and u have a child. Is this the sort of Christianity you practice?

dearpreye:

Bro, let's watch and see! This house is gradually falling apart!
Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by SkyBlue1: 7:30am On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:
[size=20pt]This man hardly makes any sense![/size]

He made sense to the myopic bigoted troupe, so he did have his audience.

barcanista:
Oh STFU...Why didn't Obasanjo go after Osoba, Lam Adesina, Bola Tinubu, Saminu Turaki and all the SW/Northern Governors? were they saints or less corrupt? The era of using the Niger Deltans as scapegoat is OVER! How many exGovernors have been convicted? Just 3.... Alamesiegha, Igbenedion and James Ibori- All from SS. Does that mean that all the ex-Governors from the North and West are saints or less corrupt? If my brother and your brother steals, I expect you to punish both and not use only my brother as scapegoat.
BTW: Stop insulting the Niger Deltans

You don't know where I am from so please do shut up, and spare us your phoney self righteous outrage for someone who gives a damn. What a child. Not everybody is as bigoted and backwards and myopic as you.

4 Likes

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by 500GP: 7:30am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
Oh STFU...Why didn't Obasanjo go after Osoba, Lam Adesina, Bola Tinubu, Saminu Turaki and all the SW/Northern Governors? were they saints or less corrupt? The era of using the Niger Deltans as scapegoat is OVER! How many exGovernors have been convicted? Just 3.... Alamesiegha, Igbenedion and James Ibori- All from SS. Does that mean that all the ex-Governors from the North and West are saints or less corrupt? If my brother and your brother steals, I expect you to punish both and not use only my brother as scapegoat.

WHO PROSECUTED TAFA BALOGUN, OLUBUNMI ETTEH, SM AFOLABI?
THOSE PEOPLE MENTION ABOVE ARE FROM WHICH TRIBE?

#WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS, NO TRIBE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE GAME LIKE YORUBA. YORUBA DO PLAY CLEAN GAMES WITHOUT WAILING......

2 Likes

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:37am On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:
both of them actually. Their rants end on Nairaland.

Useless Ijaw ethnic chest beaters.

Mtscheeeew!

3 Likes

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Nobody: 7:38am On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:

I see a whole lot of sense in most of his articles. Well, that's why we are individuals!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Nobody: 7:38am On May 06, 2015
500GP:

WHO PROSECUTED TAFA BALOGUN, OLUBUNMI ETTEH, SM AFOLABI?
THOSE PEOPLE MENTION ABOVE ARE FROM WHICH TRIBE?

#WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS, NO TRIBE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE GAME LIKE YORUBA. YORUBA DO PLAY CLEAN GAMES WITHOUT WAILING......
Etteh was NOT prosecuted. In fact, she was not even impeached as Speaker, she was asked to resign by Baba. By the way, Etteh's case was under Musa Yaradua.

SM AFOLABI was heavily involved in National ID Card Scam and Prison refurbishment scam as Interior Minister. He was NEVER convicted but was even granted bail until his death.

Tafa Balogun was a small catch. He was just a common policeman that is even lower than the Perm-Sec in Police Affairs Ministry. he is even answerable to the Service Commission.

Why didn't Obasanjo prosecute Bode George when Ribadu indicted him for fraud as NPA Chairman under his administration? Why didn't he call for the prosecution of all former SW Governors? WHy didn't he prosecute ANY SW exGovernor that left power in 2003? The Niyi Adebayo, Segun Osoba, Adefarati, Lam Adesina and ex-Osun State Governor?

3 Likes

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Nobody: 7:39am On May 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
both of them actually. Their rants end on Nairaland.

Useless Ijaw ethnic chest beaters.

Mtscheeeew!

Berem, respect yourself before I give you a slap this morning.

1 Like

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Nobody: 7:40am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
Etteh was NOT prosecuted. In fact, she was not even impeached as Speaker, she was asked to resign by Baba. By the way, Etteh's case was under Musa Yaradua.

SM AFOLABI was heavily involved in National ID Card Scam and Prison refurbishment scam as Interior Minister. He was NEVER convicted but was even granted bail.

Tafa Balogun was a small catch. He was just a common policeman that is even lower than the Perm-Sec in Police Affairs Ministry. he is even answerable to the Service Commission.

Why didn't Obasanjo prosecute Bode George when Ribadu indicted him for fraud as NPA Chairman under his administration? Why didn't he call for the prosecution of all former SW Governors? WHy didn't he prosecute ANY SW exGovernor that left power in 2003? The Niyi Adebayo, Segun Osoba, Adefarati, Lam Adesina and ex-Osun State Governor?

Tell them. Tell the hypocrites what they hate to hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Nobody: 7:41am On May 06, 2015
SkyBlue1:

You don't know where I am from so please do shut up, and spare us your phoney self righteous outrage for someone who gives a damn. What a child. Not everybody is as bigoted and backwards and myopic as you.
I ignore people that resort to insult... Good Morning

3 Likes

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Nobody: 7:44am On May 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Tell them. Tell the hypocrites what they hate to hear.
Well, I won't want us to go on open confrontation with any group. I think the bold is over-board...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Nobody: 7:44am On May 06, 2015
9jagirl4ree:
I heard you a deeper lifer and u have a child. Is this the sort of Christianity you practice?

I'm not a religious person. I'm a realist. I say things as they are. If you're not comfortable with that, it's your call. It's your opinion. I need not appear righteous to you!

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by luvmijeje(f): 7:46am On May 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Was he supposed to stay there forever? Power is momentary! Any selective probe will be resisted!

Guy relax, don't kill yourself before then...... It's not possible for only your tribesmen to be caught stealing. You will be shock that corruption knows no tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:51am On May 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Berem, respect yourself before I give you a slap this morning.
Your rants end on Nairaland.
Any south-south man or woman who is corrupt must be probed. They won't escape it!

Your ethnic sentiments is irrelevant because Buhari will not succumb to it.

1 Like

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by 500GP: 7:56am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:

SM AFOLABI was heavily involved in National ID Card Scam and Prison refurbishment scam as Interior Minister. He was NEVER convicted but was even granted bail.

Etteh was NOT prosecuted.
WAS STELLA ODUAH PROSECUTED? SHE WAS RESIGNED BY JONATHAN...

SM AFOLABI AND TAFA BALOGUN WAS PROSECUTED. OBJ TOLD TAFA TO RETURN ALL THE MONEY HE EMBEZZLED...... AND OBJ SACKED HIM. SM AFOLABI DIED WHILE IN DENTENTION...

#THERE'S NO WITCH HUNT AT ALL. THE GAME IS FAIR ENOUGH

2 Likes

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by rusher14: 7:57am On May 06, 2015
Why not probe Lord Lugard?

Any individual who considers a probe of the commonwealth of the nation as witch-hunting is obviously not a patriot and criminal-minded.

The PWC report has only just been made public, so whatever articles within its remit were found lacking should be discussed and thrashed thoroughly.

If NNPC or any of its agents has been found to be a conduit for graft such should be dealt with forthwith.

Anyway, the judicial system is there for a reason and it is expected that the third bastion of democracy must exercise its authority.

1 Like

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Nobody: 8:06am On May 06, 2015
dearpreye:
By Femi Aribisala

In Nigeria, the FCT Minister is always from the North. However, the oil minister is not always from the South. The North has no oil, but it longs to control the lucrative oil industry. Under Jonathan, oil minister Diezani Allison-Madueke has come under prolonged attacks and harassment, not only because she is a woman, but also because she is from the South-South.

Under Yar’Adua, the Petroleum Minister, Dr Rilwanu Lukman was from Kaduna. The Group Managing Director of the NNPC, Sanusi Barkindo, was from Adamawa. The Director-General of the National Petroleum Directorate, Alhaji Bello Gusau, was from Zamfara. The Executive-Secretary of the Petroleum Technology Development Fund, Mustapha Rabe Darma, was from Katsina. Are we in for a Northernisation of the oil industry again under Buhari?

one Nigeria!
Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Nobody: 8:08am On May 06, 2015
500GP:

Etteh was NOT prosecuted.
WAS STELLA ODUAH PROSECUTED? SHE WAS RESIGNED BY JONATHAN...

SM AFOLABI AND TAFA BALOGUN WAS PROSECUTED. OBJ TOLD TAFA TO RETURN ALL THE MONEY HE EMBEZZLED...... AND OBJ SACKED HIM. SM AFOLABI DIED WHILE IN DENTENTION...

#THERE'S NO WITCH HUNT AT ALL. THE GAME IS FAIR ENOUGH
Oga SM Afolabi was granted bail and died one year after. He never died in detention. Haba!!! You don forget fa?

31/12/2003 ABUJA — AN Abuja High Court yesterday granted two former Ministers of Internal Affairs, Chief Sunday Afolabi and Dr Mohammed Shata, as well as sacked Labour Minister, Alhaji Hussaini Akwanga bail following their arraignment in connection with the alleged $214 million National Identity Card bribe scandal.

Also granted bail were the first National Secretary of the ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP) and one time Governor of Enugu State, Dr Okwesilieze Nwodo and the Permanent Secretary, Internal Affairs Ministry, Ms Turie Akerele
http://allafrica.com/stories/200312310417.html
Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Nobody: 8:09am On May 06, 2015
janus05:
one Nigeria!

Fraudulent one Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Jesusloveyou: 8:12am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
If they think that the Old order will be allowed to continue, then they better get their head examined.
which one be old order, 'change has come' u better de use to d change.
Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Nobody: 8:13am On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
which one be old order, 'change has come' u better de use to d change.
my position is very clear

2 Likes

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Jesusloveyou: 8:19am On May 06, 2015
9jagirl4ree:

christian ke,de guy that always discuss babe issue with 'mr protection'

1 Like

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Nobody: 8:26am On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

Mind your business! Barcanista and I shouldn't be your concern. I live my life. Una no get work at all.

2 Likes

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by rusher14: 8:29am On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Away from the point... That protection money... Is it a one-off payment or a monthly allocation?
Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Ephemmm: 8:31am On May 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Has any of those your Yoruba folks being convicted? Tell me!

Bode George, Tafa Balagoun, SM Afolabi etc are your folks abi?

1 Like

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Nobody: 8:37am On May 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Mind your business! Barcanista and I shouldn't be your concern. I live my life. Una no get work at all.
That guy na clown

2 Likes

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Has any of those your Yoruba folks being convicted? Tell me!
Former IG, Tafa Balogun was convicted.
Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by 500GP: 8:48am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
Oga SM Afolabi was granted bail and died one year after. He never died in detention. Haba!!! You don forget fa?

http://allafrica.com/stories/200312310417.html

HE WASN'T GRANTED BAIL....NO ONE IS WITCH HUNTING BASED ON TRIBE. IF ONE IS FOUND GUILTY OF ANY CRIME, ONE WILL BE PROSECUTE NOT BASED ON TRIBE
Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by owobokiri(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2015
Buhari only sees kwôrôpùshiõnū in other ethnicities and groups. He seldom sees such within his fulani hegemonostic clan. He even empowers them through corrupt deals as was the case with the PTF. But then that is understandable taking into consideration the fact that having been contineously elevated to the top by their yoruba slaves, mainstream fulani politicians are now starting to see Nigeria as their booty. Looting is no more looting, it is as normal as taking what belong to them.

3 Likes

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Nobody: 8:51am On May 06, 2015
royalcatier:
You are just too dumb to realize that no one can be convicted without having their day in court!

Got to be charged first and then tried before we know if they are guilty or not!
You are afraid of charges cos you know they will be found guilty!

I don't know how many handles you have here and I don't care!

You have now found your voice, the one Yoruba gave you! Thanks to Obasanjo! This is what happens when a slave is made king! Never again!!!

May thunder fire you there for calling jonathan a slave.

You obviously like to think of yourself as sophisticated but you're just a lazy pig and an illiterate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by Canme4u(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
Thank You. For Buhari to probe the phantom $20b and the Petroleum Industry means he has to probe the FRCN indictment on Emir Sanusi . He has to probe the NNPC of 1977-1979, he has to audit NNPC account from 1999 to 2015, he has to probe PTF, he has to probe the $12b Oil Windfall of IBB, he has to probe the Abacha family, he has to probe Obasanjo spending of N1.3trn for electricity alone with nothing to show. He has to probe the PTDF allegation and indictment against obasanjo and Atiku. He has to probe the indictment against El Rufai while he hled sway as BPE boss and FCT Minister...There are lots of probes to be done. Baba we are waiting

@bolded part, what stop Oga JonnyWalker from probing him? Besides, he was the one who accuse him.

1 Like

Re: South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:

After Obasanjo, Yar'Adua came, when didn't he go against the South West governors? The only South West governors that have come under the radar of ICPC or EFCC, are in PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation Can’t Stand, Says Edo APC Chairman / 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President / FG Launches 1.52MW Solar Plant For Federal Ministry Of Works And Housing HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.