Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Do I Fund Graphcard Thro Vtn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Fund Graphcard Thro Vtn (2736 Views)

Why You Should Leave Graphcard / Alternative To Graphcard / A Guide To Opening Vtn And Graphcard Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fund Graphcard Thro Vtn by Saintp(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2009
Plz has anyone used VTN in funding graphcard account? How do u pay?What is the process and what minimum amount can the fund and their charges.Is it in naira or in dollars? please someone should put me throgh.tanx
Re: How Do I Fund Graphcard Thro Vtn by surveycash(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2009
Simple! These are the steps.
Click on HOW TO ADD FUNDS at the top of the page
Copy The UBA Bank details from your member page or see it below:
Account Name: VTNetwork LTD
Account No: 02680030016653
Make deposit into the account- VTN will charge you say 5% of the deposit. You can find out how much they will charge you by clicking on CALCULATE FEE under the TRANSACTION tab. Select ACCOUNT LOADING and type the amount you wish to load
Press CALCULATE

Rush to the bank to make the deposits

After that, you need to notify VTN of your deposit.

At the top of the page, click on Notify Us of Deposit Made.

Fill the form with the correct amount without comma. e.g if you want to type N10, 000, just type 10000 without the N and comma.

You may UPLOAD the teller of the transaction.

Click submit information. Give them 24hrs or less, your VTN account would be funded.

Now, you need to load you Graphcard account (GC).

Click on ADD FUNDS

Click VTN. You will be asked to supply you the amount you are loading in naira and the VTN login details. GC will convert the naira to usd and will show you the conversion before you proceed.

Once you accept their terms, one of which is charging you $4.99usd for the transfer, your GC will be funded instanta no story.

Shikena.

haaaaaaaaa. My fingas don dey ache me. But if you catch the gist, no probs.

To your success,
successfulhassan
Re: How Do I Fund Graphcard Thro Vtn by surveycash(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2009
If you dont have a VTN account, create one for free here:
http:///vtn101

If you dont have a Graphcard account, create one for free here:
http:///GraphCard

To your success,
successfulhassan
Re: How Do I Fund Graphcard Thro Vtn by Esolver1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2009
@Surveycash, I think you made the answer clear.

HOPE you are not one of VTN staff. grin

Welldone.

Paul.
Re: How Do I Fund Graphcard Thro Vtn by salkemist: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2009
wow, tht sounds easy, but how do u receive money from ur GC account to ur VTN? and from there to ur local bank acc?
and how long does it usually take?

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Export Question / Business Plan For Palm Oil In Nigeria / Say Goodbye To Poverty With These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.