Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

An 86 Year Old Man Has A Perplexing Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / An 86 Year Old Man Has A Perplexing Issue (353 Views)

50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget / 90-Year-Old Man In Jos Burnt To Death By Charcoal Fire (graphic Photos) / Man Has Hand Sewn On To His Leg After Accident (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An 86 Year Old Man Has A Perplexing Issue by bebe77: 6:43am On May 06, 2015
An 86 year old man went to see his doctor with a perplexing issue

The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the man said, Things are great and I've never felt better.
I now have a 20 year old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that Doc?

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story.

I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun.

As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male beaver siting at the water’s edge...
He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it right at the animal as if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went 'bang bang'

Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.
Now what do you think about that? asked the doctor.
The 86 year-old said, 'Logic would strongly suggest that someone else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.'

The doctor replied, My point exactly.

Lol

http://www.healththenmore.com/2015/05/just-for-laughs_6.html
Re: An 86 Year Old Man Has A Perplexing Issue by shakazuldadon: 6:45am On May 06, 2015
funny joke

(1) (Reply)

Bedbug Fumigation Services / Http://www.supplementsecure.com/ripped-muscle-x/ / Burn Off Even More Excess Fat With T5 Fat Burner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.