Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,480 members, 7,865,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary (547 Views)

Man Distributes Free Kilishi Worth N200K To Celebrate President Buhari's Return / Youths In Borno State Celebrate President Buhari's Return To Nigeria (photos) / PHOTOS: Man Treks In London To Celebrate President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary by Nobody: 7:02am On May 06, 2015
Just like yesterday, 6th May, 2010 was a day to remember when President Goodluck Jonathan finally became the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria after the demise of President Umaru Musa Ya'adua a day earlier. We celebrate you today as the hero of Democracy in Africa. May God bless and keep you even as we wish you higher service to Nigeria, Africa and the World at large. Congrat and God bless.
Re: We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary by Nobody: 7:03am On May 06, 2015
God Bless The President
Re: We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary by Demdem(m): 7:04am On May 06, 2015
Only fools will celebrate the curse of a leader. His reign has been so pathetic. Very useless thing.
Re: We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary by PassingShot(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2015
[size=15pt]This man deserves nothing but prosecution and subsequent jailing![/size]

2 Likes

Re: We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary by obiZEAL(m): 7:08am On May 06, 2015
The fool who have been pressing Nigeria like winch in the night for 5years...Ur reward is in kiri kiri

1 Like

Re: We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary by NosoChic: 7:19am On May 06, 2015
There is little or nothing to celebrate about GEJ ' S administration

1 Like

Re: We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary by ramdris(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2015
Who ever celebrate GEJ is a traitor. The man is one of the worst thing that happen to Nigeria.

Before the saTANist will e-mob me, ask your self this : how come GEJ is leaving Nigeria far poorer than he met her?. No President made so much money from oil as GEJ enjoyed yet the prodigal man squandered everything. Bad as OBJ seems then, he left huge amount for the coming President to use but now, virtually all the states can't pay salary even the FG!

GEJ is leaving the country in a mess. PHCN is far worse than before, economy is almost comatose, and so many saddening events over the past years.

For all those that will wanna e-fight me on these, I pray that ur life will experience the kind of level GEJ is leaving this country! Say amen to that and I will take u serious. But if u can't, stfu!

1 Like

Re: We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary by Medley(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2015
congratulations, you just succeeded in creating a thread were GEJ will be further maligned,with unsavoury vituperations. Forget GEJs celebration now, Nigerians don't celebrate their leaders till afters some years. OBJ is currently being celebrated as a progressive.
Re: We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary by modath(f): 7:52am On May 06, 2015
ramdris:

For all those that will wanna e-fight me on these, I pray that ur life will experience the kind of level GEJ is leaving this country! Say amen to that and I will take u serious. But if u can't, stfu!

Haaaaa, shocked, curses on a cool wednesday morning, Amen ke, they know they dare not.

The SaTANists are just interested in "yams" and "security" ooo.
Re: We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary by ki02020(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2015
GEJ was the best we wanted...but he gave all he had
Re: We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary by Adetula1(m): 8:22am On May 06, 2015
the best president so far,Nigerians will beg you to rule over them again

pls its my opinion.quote me and mourn your parent or good relations
Re: We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary by ogb5(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2015
Before the elections, the witches were ranting that Jonathan has ruled for 6 yrs
After the election, they are now confessing that this month makes it 5 yrs he has been in power.

So last yr when they were ranting that Jonathan has spent 6 yrs, then man had only spent 4 yrs.

APC= lies + propaganda
Re: We Celebrate President Goodluck Jonathan 5th Year Anniversary by Nobody: 9:13am On May 06, 2015
He's a great leader
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation

(1) (Reply)

Uduaghan To Deliver 2015 U I Alumni Public Lecture / 5 Things You Should Never Post On Facebook Or Other Social Networks / 3 Men Trekking For Buhari Now In Benue State (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.