Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Opens Up On Why He Cut His Family Out Of His Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Emmanuel Adebayor Opens Up On Why He Cut His Family Out Of His Life (391 Views)

Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (graphic Photos) / 13 Reasons Why Emmanuel Adebayor Accepted Islam / How My Family Hates Me, Plots My Downfall..., By Emmanuel Adebayor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Opens Up On Why He Cut His Family Out Of His Life by lanrewaju(m): 7:37am On May 06, 2015

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Opens Up On Why He Cut His Family Out Of His Life by Maczeelly(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2015
Family matters..........
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Opens Up On Why He Cut His Family Out Of His Life by ClassyAdewumi(m): 7:45am On May 06, 2015
I feel so sorry for sheyi adebayor.. His family relied on him so badly, they got envious of his success in the process.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Finance Ur Housing Projects!!! Contact Us Ac Yafeng West Africa / Get Your Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form / Sell And Buy Your Crude Oil Through Emperor Consortium.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.