Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Adamu Mu'azu Speaks On The Pdp Crisis And His Fate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Mu'azu Speaks On The Pdp Crisis And His Fate (584 Views)

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Mu'azu Speaks On The Pdp Crisis And His Fate by kasiem(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2015
Good morning fellow Nigerians.

I have repeatedly reminded many that I, Ahmadu Adamu Muazu have been in the PDP since 1999 as a matter of principle & strong ideology.

Those who insinuate that I did not do my best for our great party & Mr. President during election are being economical with the truth.

In the face of abuse, insult & open ridicule by our friends & brothers we supported our leader President Jonathan faithfully.

I gave my best & all to the campaign of Mr. President & the party. We went to every state in Nigeria to campaign.

The perception of President Jonathan & our party in the north was at an all time low because of the lies they were told by politicians.

Those who blame us for not delivering maximum votes to the president in the north seem to have forgotten that it's the people who vote.

I have always preached against ethnicity & tribalism & the voting pattern in the election was a concern to me personally. I will support President Jonathan again & again if the opportunity presents itself.

The unity of Nigeria to me is greater than sectional or ethnic interests. I can never regret supporting our leader President Jonathan. If I had my way, everyone in my state "Bauchi" would have voted for President Jonathan but it's the people that vote not me.

If we must reform our party then we must begin by finding real solutions. Those who are pointing accusing fingers will not help us. Some even ridicule & insult us that we betrayed President Jonathan. How can one betray himself?

Those who are busy pointing accusing fingers are yet to come to the realization of what has happened but we have gone beyond that. For those who are wishing that I will either decamp or resign, I advice you to kindly stop wishful thinking. We have a party to lead.

The APC has nothing to offer someone like me. I am too principled to betray my party. I have been here since 1999. But things will change now. Power truly belongs to the people & we are giving it back to them.

I am willing to work with all members & organs of our great party to begin a new journey of trust & sincerity with the Nigerian people. In few days time, I will be setting up a communication mechanism through which Nigerians can better communicate with us.

We must provide a responsible & credible opposition to the incoming government. Together Nigeria will be great.
Re: Adamu Mu'azu Speaks On The Pdp Crisis And His Fate by kasiem(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2015
Lalasticlala and ishilove take this to people
Re: Adamu Mu'azu Speaks On The Pdp Crisis And His Fate by princealbashir: 8:12am On May 06, 2015
No source?
Re: Adamu Mu'azu Speaks On The Pdp Crisis And His Fate by arsetalks(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2015
I don't understand PDP to be honest. Were they expecting to win the last election? If they were expecting to win, how come GEJ the jerk was bribing people front, back, left and right?

They should man up and accept their years of misrule got them here. Nigeria needs them more than ever before. No time for blame trading/making. We need them to go back to their drawing board, take a clue from APC and form a big formidable opposition. APC has my support but I am first a Nigerian with great love for the country hence I do not want PDP's demise.

I want PDP to still be around, checkmate APC whenever they are wanting to be the PDP we sent packing. That way APC will know there is no time to messs with Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Fed Ministry Of Education On Fire / Buhari Is Beautiful: He Is Everyone’s Bride / Northern Groups Back Gbajabiamila For Speakership - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.