Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? (909 Views)

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / He Want Me To Join Him In The State Without Our Kid!! / 8 Things No One Tells You About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by tolutara: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2009
answer the question as honestly as possible Nairaland.
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by mogentle(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2009
Let's also assume it's on April 1st, I will just say APRIL FOOOOOL cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

She couldn't have been serious now!
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by JustGood(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2009
Just any lady or the wife?

If it's the wife, I assume that is the end of the marriage.
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2009
I simply tell her that "Our marriage certificate is fake". grin
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by Ben13: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2009
tolutara:

answer the question as honest as possible Nairaland.

I'll stay quiet for three complete days,

when I become that mysterious, she will re-think
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by kingsikaz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2009
let's also assume she's not pregnant grin
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by abbey10(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2009
Will laugh hysterically , and for three days will look @ her and smile.
I'm sure she wont sleep thru those 9ts.
And of course,I'll take a walk.
cool
TT,I sincerely hope it's not you? grin
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by Omolola1(f): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2009
Okija_juju:

I simply tell her that "Our marriage certificate is fake". grin

very funny grin
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by LIMUEL(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2009
Bury her alive
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2009
do a paternity test on all the children and if there is any doubts that they are not mine, i will divorce the rat and depending on how old the children are, i will A: leave and forget about them (if the children are very young) or B: stay and come up with a living arrangement (if the children are over 10yrs old).
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by arramyjay: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2009
OK,If i love the child i will run away with the child.
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by tolutara: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2009
abbey10:

Will laugh hysterically , and for three days will look @ her and smile.
I'm sure she wont sleep thru those 9ts.
And of course,I'll take a walk.
cool
TT,I sincerely hope it's not you? grin

Definitely not me, I have 2 kids that look exactly like my hubby ( even if ask for child support, a Judge will not require paternity test, will just take one look and decide),
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by MrCrackles(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2009
TOPIC

I will say "Ok go and give the baby to whoever the father is and kiss her on the cheek"

Me i nor like WAHALA
cool
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by Pappyshoes(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

TOPIC

I will say "Ok go and give the baby to whoever the father is and kiss her on the cheek"

Me i nor like WAHALA
cool

Mr, it's easier said than done. are u sure u can do that.?
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by ladej(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2009
to be honest it will save me money i had planned for the kid. i will still support the kid to the best i can afford but i wont be too extravagant. as for her i will cut off links immediately.
Re: What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2009
I will demand a DNA, and if the baby is mine, the woman is in trouble, if the baby is not mind, she is in bigger trouble, cos from the result room, will be to the second lane in Vegas, we are done, if the baby was mine, will be hard for me to trust her again, for concealing such from me for a while

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight / Why Small Girls Dey Like To Date Marrried Men / Travel In India Is Always Rocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.