Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Jonathan Has Looted The Economy - APC Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Looted The Economy - APC Governors (444 Views)

Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano / I Borrowed $75m Because PDP Looted The Treasury — Oshiomhole / Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Has Looted The Economy - APC Governors by kingabdull: 8:45am On May 06, 2015
Old and incoming governors elected on the platform of All Progressives Congress, APC, have accused President Jonathan of running the economy aground, leaving them with an empty treasury.

The governors under the umbrella of Progressives Forum also stated that the president-elect, General Mohammadu would be faced with unprecedented financial challenges as he takes the mantle of leadership from Jonathan on May 29.

Chairman of the Forum and Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha made the revelation, Tuesday, after the governors paid a congratulatory visit to Buhari on his electoral victory in Abuja Okorocha said that the non-payment of April salaries by the federal government was an indication that the economy was in ruins.

http://www.9janinja.com.ng/2015/05/jonathan-has-looted-economy-apc.html?m=1
Re: Jonathan Has Looted The Economy - APC Governors by NCOIM(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2015
I Refuse To comment on This,,IJN

APC,,nobody Get una time

Nobody have the time for your sickening and annoying Complaints angry
Re: Jonathan Has Looted The Economy - APC Governors by kingabdull: 8:58am On May 06, 2015
NCOIM:
I Refuse To comment on This,,IJN

APC,,nobody Get una time

Nobody have the time for your sickening and annoying Complaints angry

But you just did commented, don't you think they are right afterall
Re: Jonathan Has Looted The Economy - APC Governors by Nobody: 8:59am On May 06, 2015
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
Re: Jonathan Has Looted The Economy - APC Governors by kingabdull: 9:04am On May 06, 2015
Someone above me is suffering from........(mouth sealed) him know na,

Change has come...........

If you love change pls like

Sai GMB

MOD pls do the needful na beg I dey beg if na Tonto trip Na?ked now you na go don move am to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Humble Detribalized Statesman- Says Kefasi Turner / Be Ready To Refund Stolen Money, El Rufai Tells PDP / IG Orders Crackdown On Kidnapping, Others In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.