Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Shehu Sani Urged Buhari To Stop Amnesty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Urged Buhari To Stop Amnesty (752 Views)

El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani / 6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani / Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Urged Buhari To Stop Amnesty by simplemach(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2015
This could be an impending problem as the senator elect of kaduna central senatorial zone has urged the president elect Gen. Mohammadu Buhari (rtd) to discontinue the amnesty program for the ex niger delta millitants.

Guys pls what do you think?

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/05/05/shehu-sani-urges-buhari-to-end-amnesty-program-for-ex-militants/
Re: Shehu Sani Urged Buhari To Stop Amnesty by ozoigbondu: 9:28am On May 06, 2015
ln fela voice
When Trouble sleep,Yanga go wake am,Waking him dey find PALAVER, HE DEY FIND Palaver, he go get-e o) PALAVER, HE GO GET Palaver
When cat sleep, Rat go bite him tail,Waking him dey find,
PALAVER, HE DEY FINDPalaver, he go get-e o PALAVER, HE GO GET Palaver

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Urged Buhari To Stop Amnesty by Nobody: 9:28am On May 06, 2015
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Urged Buhari To Stop Amnesty by Nobody: 9:30am On May 06, 2015
Make them try stop am. Then everybody eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Urged Buhari To Stop Amnesty by Feranchek(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
ln fela voice
When Trouble sleep,Yanga go wake am,Waking him dey find PALAVER, HE DEY FIND Palaver, he go get-e o) PALAVER, HE GO GET Palaver
When cat sleep, Rat go bite him tail,Waking him dey find,
PALAVER, HE DEY FINDPalaver, he go get-e o PALAVER, HE GO GET Palaver
And watin be the PALAVA dia biko Sey pesin no wan work and e dey chop free food cos he dey threaten government and government kon geh sense kon say MBA! Never again shall any individual or entity or group put our 'Roman-Nigeria' to ransomed... my pipo, bikonu moo, na PALAVA be that
Re: Shehu Sani Urged Buhari To Stop Amnesty by simplemach(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
#IrepTransformation

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Urged Buhari To Stop Amnesty by Feranchek(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
Pomo head! What brings about transformation Answer this and the whole world go know how wise or foolish you've been since the days of homo habilis
Re: Shehu Sani Urged Buhari To Stop Amnesty by simplemach(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2015
Feranchek:

And watin be the PALAVA dia biko Sey pesin no wan work and e dey chop free food cos he dey threaten government and government kon geh sense kon say MBA! Never again shall any individual or entity or group put our 'Roman-Nigeria' to ransomed... my pipo, bikonu moo, na PALAVA be that
you will get the answer to your question when the amnesty is finally stopped. Just wait!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Urged Buhari To Stop Amnesty by NCOIM(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2015
By the time Owu Catch Babalawo

The thing Wey Him go do na to Find Mugu abi

So,,I just de watch Una on top my neighbour mango tree

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Urged Buhari To Stop Amnesty by Feranchek(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2015
simplemach:
you will get the answer to your question when the amnesty is finally stopped. Just wait!
Hahahahahahahaha! I laff in kiswahili!!! Even Boko go soon surrender, talk less of those toothless over-pampered lazy asses. You kuku know watin OBJ do one certain village like that. Make dem try rubbish na....
Re: Shehu Sani Urged Buhari To Stop Amnesty by simplemach(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2015
Feranchek:

Hahahahahahahaha! I laff in kiswahili!!! Even Boko go soon surrender, talk less of those toothless over-pampered lazy asses. You kuku know watin OBJ do one certain village like that. Make dem try rubbish na....
let's just wait and see.
But mind you, those guys are not as faceless as bokoharam,
They are fighting for a legitimate just course,
Their communities have been destroyed,
Their llands no longer fertile,
Their waters not safe for drinking anymore,
No fishes in their rivers e.t.c
#theyDeserveAmnesty.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Urged Buhari To Stop Amnesty by FitnessNigeria: 9:47am On May 06, 2015
We never deal with boko boys finish, una wan caue another gbege.

Militancy in the Niger Delta is different from boko haram ooo, because both the militants and the army will join hands in destroying all oil installations in the naija delta while fighting each other thereby crippling the economy and bringing Nigeria to a halt.

Instead of stopping amnesty, make una allow Niger Delta handle their oil. Let every region own and manage the resources in their land and use it to pay their bills.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria May Withness 'cluenessness' Again From May 29th / Eight Killed After Boko Haram Fires Rocket Launcher In Maiduguri / Buhari’s Inaugural Speech, Powerful Agenda For Nigeria –john Kerry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.