Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Arik Air Flight To London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air Flight To London (954 Views)

Lagos Airport Police Arrest Passenger Smoking Aboard Arik Air Flight / Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Protesting Passengers Block Arik Air Flight At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Flight To London by igbogolo: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2009
Hello everyone

ahs anyone amongst us ever flown arik to the united kingdom. well i did and would really want to share my experience with everyone.
it was a lovely flight. the food was good with drinks flowing freely till the pland taxied to a halt at heathrow. i was at the economy section but meen i had enough leg room. the plane is so big you could play football in it. the carpet was fresh and the seats lovely.
the flight was marvellous. smooth and pleasing. i am a boeing fan but i give it to the airbus A350 500. the carbin was quiet and the airconditioning perfect.

wooow am so excited. i have always dreamt for a day when a nigerian carrier will muscle the overbearing and irritable BadAttitude airlines for naija -london route. we nigerians have suffered in the hands of these foreign airlines and arik was even cheaper,

Kudos to arik air. i really wish them wella nd hope they sustain the tempo.
Re: Arik Air Flight To London by Ilelobola: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2009
Good on them, considering they are been positioned by the powers that be to be the new national carrier.

A point of correction though; Boeing or Airbus, the aircraft can only be as roomy as the carrier configures it.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Travel Tickets To All Parts Of The World And All Over Africa / Does Neco Result Recognise World Wide / jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.