Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,356 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Arik Air Flight To London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air Flight To London (965 Views)

Lagos Airport Police Arrest Passenger Smoking Aboard Arik Air Flight / Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Protesting Passengers Block Arik Air Flight At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Flight To London by igbogolo: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2009
Hello everyone

ahs anyone amongst us ever flown arik to the united kingdom. well i did and would really want to share my experience with everyone.
it was a lovely flight. the food was good with drinks flowing freely till the pland taxied to a halt at heathrow. i was at the economy section but meen i had enough leg room. the plane is so big you could play football in it. the carpet was fresh and the seats lovely.
the flight was marvellous. smooth and pleasing. i am a boeing fan but i give it to the airbus A350 500. the carbin was quiet and the airconditioning perfect.

wooow am so excited. i have always dreamt for a day when a nigerian carrier will muscle the overbearing and irritable BadAttitude airlines for naija -london route. we nigerians have suffered in the hands of these foreign airlines and arik was even cheaper,

Kudos to arik air. i really wish them wella nd hope they sustain the tempo.
Re: Arik Air Flight To London by Ilelobola: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2009
Good on them, considering they are been positioned by the powers that be to be the new national carrier.

A point of correction though; Boeing or Airbus, the aircraft can only be as roomy as the carrier configures it.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Naira Are You Allowed To Take Out Of Nigeria On A Flight? / Where Or How Can I Get Cheap Flights To Italy / Arik Air Jo'burg To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.