Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Mouth Watering Reward For ISIS Leaders As Declared By The U.S - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mouth Watering Reward For ISIS Leaders As Declared By The U.S (744 Views)

Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC / N5m Reward For Information On Terwase Akwaza, Alias Ghana / Recruiter Of Terrorists For ISIS Arrested In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Watering Reward For ISIS Leaders As Declared By The U.S by timmyshot(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2015
The fight against Islamist terrorist group, ISIS just took a new twist as the United States government is offering rewards totalling $20 million (about N3.9 billion) for information on what it says are 4 leaders of the Islamist militant group. The 4 leaders who join a list of suspects sought under the Rewards for Justice Program are named as Abdul Rahman Mustafa al-Qaduli, Abu Mohammed al-Adnani, Tarkhan Tayumurazovich Batirashvili and Tariq bin al- Tahar bin al-Falih al-Awni al- Harzi. According to BBC, the breakdown of the rewards by the US State Department include - up to $7m for information on Qaduli whom it described as a senior IS official who originally joined its precursor, al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI). There is also an offer of $5m each for Adnani; described as an official spokesman and Batirashvili; also known as Omar Shishani - who is a battlefield commander in northern Syria and up to $3m for Harzi; who is chief of the group's suicide bombers. It also offers up to $10m for IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi . The offer comes a day after the terrorist group claimed responsibility ยป for the attack at a Prophet Muhammad cartoon contest being held at a conference centre in Garland near Dallas . In a statement, the group said "two soldiers of the caliphate" had been behind the attack on the event which featured a contest offering a $10,000 (about N1.9 million) prize for a cartoon of the Prophet Muhammad. Both gunmen were however shot dead by a police officer after they opened fire outside the venue on Sunday. ISIS has seized pockets of areas in eastern Syria and northern Iraq, declaring them a caliphate and imposing a harsh interpretation of Islamic law on the inhabitants. The state department said the group was responsible for systematic human rights abuses, including mass executions, rape and the killing of children.
Re: Mouth Watering Reward For ISIS Leaders As Declared By The U.S by ghost1718(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2015
i dont believe in united states anymore Since they dont want the progress of africans
Re: Mouth Watering Reward For ISIS Leaders As Declared By The U.S by timmyshot(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2015
ghost1718:
i dont believe in united states anymore Since they dont want the progress of africans
hw sure are u!
Re: Mouth Watering Reward For ISIS Leaders As Declared By The U.S by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 06, 2015
U give out information Chaii then u are gone 20times grin

1 Like

Re: Mouth Watering Reward For ISIS Leaders As Declared By The U.S by jmichlins(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2015
Please how much is the visa application to Syria. With this kind of money, I am ready to risk my life and become a celebrity.
Re: Mouth Watering Reward For ISIS Leaders As Declared By The U.S by WEEDMANOH(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2015
timmyshot:
hw sure are u!
them don ban my other account. Ghost17. If not i for give u answer

(1) (Reply)

Videos From The Bank Robbery In Lagos (ikorodu) Today / Help Me Advice My Friend On How To Quite Cultism / Boko Haram Sponsors' Names Must Be Revealed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.