Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress (43776 Views)

Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin / Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" / Nigerian Men Prefer Fair Women - Actress Susan Maxwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by pijango(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2015
Nollywood actress and beautician, Susan Maxwell in an interview claimed she decided to bleach because most Nigerian men prefer light skinned ladies, and she wanted to be noticed.

Checkout the before and after pic

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/the-power-in-bleaching-check-out-before.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by nifemi25(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2015
Change is taking place. Change ! Change !! Change !!!.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 06, 2015
Gradually she's turning into an albino....

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by Basildvalour(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2015
Its looking cool on her now until the after effect starts creeping in gradually

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by iyatrustee(f): 12:28pm On May 06, 2015
she looks brighter than her future!

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by Yustash001(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2015
She's able to bleach it moderately....without having double colours...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by xavier0327(f): 1:16pm On May 06, 2015
i will love to see her knuckles, knees, toes and the crack of her ass sha...am sure they they must look very dirty! smh!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by hahn(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2015
Unfortunately she can't bleach the level of her IQ. Its still as low as ever

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by Elslim: 2:11pm On May 06, 2015
odikwa remix

9 Likes

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by Tallestt(f): 3:18pm On May 06, 2015
Abi! All of you guys are so funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by DzTzl(f): 3:53pm On May 06, 2015
i dont know why sme pple wl love to recreate themselves undecided #teamblackgirls# ooh! are those stretch marks shocked

2 Likes

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by nseud: 4:04pm On May 06, 2015
Check out Darling girl's page on Twitter @darlingng and Instagram @darlingnigeria for exciting fashion, beauty and lifestyle tips.
Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by Frontpageftc: 4:29pm On May 06, 2015
Now thats what we call transformation who wants change again (to the old picture)
Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by zinachidi(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2015
looks fake, nufin beats the natural u.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by okooloyun1(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2015
K
Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by jascon1(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2015
i would have requested one for my half-brother, but i would want to make sure the change affects all parts of the body first. op can u show us pics of the inner circle for confirmation?

2 Likes

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by loomer: 5:23pm On May 06, 2015
How this one take reduce price of pepper?

1 Like

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by Drsheddy(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2015
IBB my HERO,

:ABACHA my ROLE MODEL

cool

3 Likes

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 06, 2015
Take a closer look @ the last pics..
She looks like a picture that has been over portriated with photoshop. Smh in slow motion!

1 Like

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by yorke1: 5:24pm On May 06, 2015
na wa ooo
Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by kayalla(f): 5:24pm On May 06, 2015
oh boi. this bleaching no be here o

1 Like

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by IYANGBALI: 5:25pm On May 06, 2015
She looks like baby kingsway

3 Likes

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by strangest(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2015
I see no TRANSFORMATION.... She CHANGED her color... grin

She probably has an odour too, Olisa Adibua knows what am saying.... So much for CHANGE..

1 Like

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by efilefun(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2015
lol, awon ti "TEAM TRANSFORMATION" when skin cancer comes knocking.... please dont beg for donations ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by driand(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2015
The transformation took place under jonadafts' regime I guess that was the kinda transformation he was preaching about endlessly, grin

Back to the lady, you try but I'm sorry e no get as you want do am. When it's gonna come back on u its gonna hit you real hard!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 06, 2015
If this is transformation, nwanne, I want change.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by coldsummer: 5:27pm On May 06, 2015
i will pick a black person over a white, red or bleached person anyday.

instead of bleaching this nameless color, try EBONY!!!! kiss kiss kiss

Black is beautiful. see my mama for example. that woman like Vaseline die!!!

3 Likes

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by mhk043(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2015
Did she bleach her pu**y too?

1 Like

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by 1stola: 5:27pm On May 06, 2015
I'm sure she used omo
[size=28pt] OMO
[/size]
Been washing Nigerian girls since 1970 grin

1 Like

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by clefstone(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2015
Hypo dey work

1 Like

Re: Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 06, 2015
Her punny must look like rainbow Colour lipsrsealed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Ebube Nwagbo And Her Six Packs / #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos / The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.