Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted (3697 Views)

Guys Checkout These Brave And Cute Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted by tpiadotcom: 4:45am On May 26, 2015
firstEVA:
why not?

its considered unafrican.
Re: Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted by Nobody: 6:38am On May 26, 2015
tpiadotcom:

its considered unafrican.
oh really?!
Re: Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 26, 2015
Magic Mike.
I remember watching and practicing those moves over and over. If I knew male strippers had such a market in Nigeria, maybe I'd have stuck at it.
@firstEva, I should have become a pro by the time you have your bridal shower. Hit me up wink

N.B. Wasn't it a dwarf stripper/dancer that impregnated one bride-to-be in Spain ? undecided
Re: Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted by Nobody: 8:43am On May 27, 2015
BoboYekini:
Magic Mike.
I remember watching and practicing those moves over and over. If I knew male strippers had such a market in Nigeria, maybe I'd have stuck at it.
@firstEva, I should have become a pro by the time you have your bridal shower. Hit me up wink

N.B. Wasn't it a dwarf stripper/dancer that impregnated one bride-to-be in Spain ? undecided
hahahahahaha. Pls start the practice, if that's you on your dp, you will be highly considered.
Re: Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted by francizy(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
hahhahahahahahahaahhhahaha, you said where is the sense, i thought you wanted to know the venue, i really dont know how i saw venue.
ok the sense in it is really not your business.

Na so them go carry document come give you and you go sign off your children one day?

SmH undecided
Re: Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Na so them go carry document come give you and you go sign off your children one day?

SmH undecided
did u smoke weed?
Re: Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted by francizy(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
did u smoke weed?

Yeah, apparently you're my inspiration when it comes to taking a puff... tongue
Re: Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Yeah, apparently you're my inspiration when it comes to taking a puff... tongue
is that you wearing pampers?
Re: Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted by francizy(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
is that you wearing pampers?

Hehehehehe, that's your husband to be. Training him on how to go rescue Chibok kids cool
Re: Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, that's your husband to be. Training him on how to go rescue Chibok kids cool
grin who's training him?
Re: Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted by francizy(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
grin who's training him?

Me of course! cool
Re: Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Me of course! cool
welldone, more grease to your elbow undecided
Re: Sexy And Cute Male Strippers Wanted by vicben27(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2015
Bleep:
Male strippers for bridal shower? Geeze! End time imminent. embarassed
no mind dem, dem dy find who dem go rape to death wat a nice way for a dude to die! Or get bald head. Datz hw six bebs almst rape a frnd of mind d guy had to kneel n strt begin 4 is dear life lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner / PHOTONEWS: Victims Of Suicide Bombing Of Bauchi Catholic Church / Happy New Month Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.