Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Plleeease Help!!!! What's D Title Of The Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Plleeease Help!!!! What's D Title Of The Song? (1266 Views)

Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? / Can Someone Pls Help Me With D Title Of Dis Music? It Was Sang By Davido / Pls Hlp Me Pls I Wnt 2 Dwnload dis Two Nigerian Musics But I Don Know d Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plleeease Help!!!! What's D Title Of The Song? by sexiestchic(f): 12:34pm On May 06, 2015
Nairalanders I need ur help wit this. Was @ a friends party and this song was playing. The voice sounded like that of Olamide nd dey kept repeating "Elijah" @ the chorus of d song. Does anybody know d song and its title?
Re: Plleeease Help!!!! What's D Title Of The Song? by kolomax(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2015
sexiestchic:
Nairalanders I need ur help wit this. Was @ a friends party and this song was playing. The voice sounded like that of Olamide nd dey kept repeating "Elijah" @ the chorus of d song. Does anybody know d song and its title?
it's QDOT
Re: Plleeease Help!!!! What's D Title Of The Song? by sexiestchic(f): 3:02pm On May 06, 2015
kolomax:
it's QDOT
what's the title?
Re: Plleeease Help!!!! What's D Title Of The Song? by kolomax(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2015
sexiestchic:
what's the title?
iso oru
Re: Plleeease Help!!!! What's D Title Of The Song? by sexiestchic(f): 7:02pm On May 06, 2015
kolomax:
iso oru
thanx dear. Listened 2 it buh dats not d song am lookin 4.
Re: Plleeease Help!!!! What's D Title Of The Song? by kolomax(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2015
sexiestchic:
thanx dear. Listened 2 it buh dats not d song am lookin 4.
@least if you know lil lyrics of the song i might help you out
Re: Plleeease Help!!!! What's D Title Of The Song? by booblacain(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2015
sexiestchic:

Are you sure the DJ did not mistakenly put a mountain of fire cd into the player? ELIJAH?
Re: Plleeease Help!!!! What's D Title Of The Song? by sexiestchic(f): 12:57pm On May 15, 2015
booblacain:

Are you sure the DJ did not mistakenly put a mountain of fire cd into the player? ELIJAH?
very funny! Y doesn't anybody knw d song na.
Re: Plleeease Help!!!! What's D Title Of The Song? by Moarek5k: 8:27pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Plleeease Help!!!! What's D Title Of The Song? by sexiestchic(f): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2016
Yeayy!!!!!!! So after many months I found the song....loll...... The title is "up in the club". Olamide ft Viktoh
Re: Plleeease Help!!!! What's D Title Of The Song? by mailjoelig: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2016
Next time install an app called Shazam on your fone..the app listens to the song and tells u d tittle an artist...I app works for 9ja songs also.

NB: join naija rock channel on BBM... on C0018BC2C

Re: Plleeease Help!!!! What's D Title Of The Song? by sexiestchic(f): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
mailjoelig:
Next time install an app called Shazam on your fone..the app listens to the song and tells u d tittle an artist...I app works for 9ja songs also.

NB: join naija rock channel on BBM... on C0018BC2C
I have shazam on my phone. Couldn't pick the music. Dunno y

(1) (Reply)

Timaya – I Concur Lyrics Ft. Don Jazzy / {download Mp3} Sugarboy - Chop Ft Ycee / Naira Marley Ft. Zlatan – Am I A Yahoo Boy [lyrics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.