Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League (14896 Views)

Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! / Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England / Picture: When You Are Waiting For Arsenal To Win The Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by jnrbayano(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2015
woky:
We will shock the world this time.. cheesy

Juventus and Napoli will bring those two cupz to Italy.. UEFA and Champions league.

@Jnrbayano, you three boyz ar really do good in Juventus.. Hope you dnt regret selling them off cheesy

It will be so delightful if Juventus can win it this time.

I wish Buffon can win an European Cup before he retires.

and Tevez, Evra and Pogba too

1 Like

Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by chic2pimp(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2015
italo:

Yes, I'm a Rossonero.

Nice to see you too.

Hopefully I'll see more of your post on this forum
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by chic2pimp(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Thanks to me smiley

Yes oooo na u biko cheesy smiley smiley grin
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by chic2pimp(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2015
fredoooooo:

Make una no go sell team for Mr bee and change the name of the team to Milan bee (moto:we produce sweet honey) grin grin grin

The thunder that will faya you still dey do press up angry
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by chic2pimp(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2015
woky:
I dnt think Berlusconi have any intention of selling the club, if not, he would have sold it for long.. As for the investing stuff, I think he's jst being careful becos eyes ar on him..

He definitely doesn't. Even if He is not prepared to sell the club altogether, He can atleast still agree to sell part of the club and still maintain majority ownership of the club. With regards to Investment, I think that's just an excuse.

woky:
We are few becos serie A have lost it glory..
Check the list of world best players from 1991 till date you will understand what I mean..

Can't deny Serie A has lost some of it's glory. I think that's pretty down to the people running the league as a whole. They need to take a cue from their English counterparts on how to market a league. I have no doubt that with the right people in charge, Serie A will be back where it belongs. Having said all that however, No league will ever reach the level Serie A was at from the late 80s to the early noughties.

1 Like

Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by italo: 6:30am On May 11, 2015
woky:
Juventus and Napoli will bring those two cupz to Italy.. UEFA and Champions league.
@Jnrbayano, you three boyz ar really do good in Juventus.. Hope you dnt regret selling them off cheesy
jnrbayano:

I hope so too. This is one thing I noticed about fans of Italian Clubs. They also want rival clubs to do well. Unlike elsewhere, Man U will refuse to sell Heinze to Liverpool, Gunners will celebrate Chelsea's loss to PSG, Madridistas will support even Enyimba over Barca. Club fans boo their former players who leave to other clubs.

In Serie A, clubs share ownership of players 50/50, Genoa will buy KP Boateng cheap and loan him straight to Milan (a planned way of helping a big club get a player cheap, and it happens often), when Milan Ultras disgraced Maldini at his last match in San Siro (2nd to the last match of the season), Fiorentina fans organized to honour him at their stadium in the last match of the season. When Buffon got injured for three months after a collision with Kaka in pre season friendly, Milan offered to loan 2nd quality keeper Abbiatti to the to cushion the effects, respected ex-players are given ovation even when they come back with their new clubs as opponents e.g Rui Costa at San Siro when he came as a benfica player in Champs League.

That's why Jose Mourinho was never loved in Italy despite his success, but is loved in England. He's always promoting division.

1 Like

Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by woky: 10:33am On May 11, 2015
italo:

I hope so too. This is one thing I noticed about fans of Italian Clubs. They also want rival clubs to do well. Unlike elsewhere, Man U will refuse to sell Heinze to Liverpool, Gunners will celebrate Chelsea's loss to PSG, Madridistas will support even Enyimba over Barca. Club fans boo their former players who leave to other clubs.

In Serie A, clubs share ownership of players 50/50, Genoa will buy KP Boateng cheap and loan him straight to Milan (a planned way of helping a big club get a player cheap, and it happens often), when Milan Ultras disgraced Maldini at his last match in San Siro (2nd to the last match of the season), Fiorentina fans organized to honour him at their stadium in the last match of the season. When Buffon got injured for three months after a collision with Kaka in pre season friendly, Milan offered to loan 2nd quality keeper Abbiatti to the to cushion the effects, respected ex-players are given ovation even when they come back with their new clubs as opponents e.g Rui Costa at San Siro when he came as a benfica player in Champs League.

That's why Jose Mourinho was never loved in Italy despite his success, but is loved in England. He's always promoting division.
you are very right!!
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by jnrbayano(m): 10:53am On May 11, 2015
italo:

The only untrue part of your submission--"the emboldened."

......Not true about the club I support in England.
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by Krasid(m): 11:18am On May 11, 2015
woky:

Shock ko, shoki ni.Madrid and Sevilla would create history by becoming the 1st clubs to win both european titles consecutively.
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by jnrbayano(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2015
Krasid:
Shock ko, shoki ni.Madrid and Sevilla would create history by becoming the 1st clubs to win both european titles consecutively.

Why do you feel Madrid will go through at the expense of the Bianconeris?
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by italo: 2:28pm On May 14, 2015
Krasid:

Repeat your statement!

Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by jnrbayano(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2015
italo:

Repeat your statement!

Trouble finder. cheesy
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by eyoniggar(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2015
jnrbayano:

Too bad that wont be happening, football is a wicked game. Unfortunately, Suarez and Neymar also
want to win the prestigious title. So rest your generous gestures abeg.
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by italo: 3:16pm On May 14, 2015
jnrbayano:

Trouble finder. cheesy
cheesy
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by buskie13(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2015
crownprince102:
How Penaldo wan take enter...... How many dribble has he completed this season. All he do is receive a pass from Modric, move the ball a little bit and then shoot...... It is a GOOOAALL!!!

On a neutral ground, Lionel Andres Messi is the most complete player ever to grace the football pitch.

Maradona and Pele are complete Player but Pele can score a lot of goals but his dribbling skill is not that fantastic. Maradona can dribble but his goal aren't that much.

Messi is from another planet
so what is he looking for on earth?
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by Calbarian(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2015
Krasid:
No news here, CR7 is 6ft 2in and already 30 years old.Most of these guys are below 30 and are midgets.Shorter players have a lower centre of gravity and are better dribblers.

Not necessarily. Remember Ronaldo Assis De Moreira Gaucho? He's anything but short
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by jnrbayano(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2015
Calbarian:

Not necessarily. Remember Ronaldo Assis De Moreira Gaucho? He's anything but short

I pointed the guy to him earlier though he has a point when he said there are more midgets in dribbling department than people with height because of their low centre of gravity.
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2015
jnrbayano:

I pointed the guy to him earlier though he has a point when he said there are more midgets in dribbling department than people with height because of their low centre of gravity.
So basically he is correct grin
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by jnrbayano(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2015
buskie13:
so what is he looking for on earth?

His ball that fell into earth from outer space. undecided
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by 9ijalazy(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League by 9ijalazy(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Granada Europa League (2 - 0) On 15th April 2021 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 26th October 2013 / Arsenal Vs Southampton EFL Cup (0 - 2) On 30th November 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.