Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? (21445 Views)

Cult Members Go On Rampage In Mushin, Lagos, Many Injured / Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) / Security Alert!!! Watchout For Hoodlums On The Apongbon Stretch Of Eko Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 06, 2015
i have always maintained as long as the gap between the rich and poor keep sgrowing out of control.. the poor will lash out with deep frustration a dn guess what. . the Rich live in the midst of the poor.. imaging placing your chickens in the middle of a wolf-pack.. Nigeria begins - the End
Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by IYANGBALI: 2:41pm On May 06, 2015
eleko1:
IYANGBALI don carry ur miscreant come my hood angry Ajegungle don tire U undecided
have you packed away from oshodi?
Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by naptu2: 2:49pm On May 06, 2015
This is the second time that this has happened in recent months. There was a similar occurrence in November.

https://www.nairaland.com/2019233/photos-riot-lekki-lagos-between

Commercial motorcycles are banned from operating in Lekki Phase 1, but some motorcyclists continue to operate illegally. The Chairman of the residents association sometimes hires thugs to chase them away.

There was a standoff around 12pm, but the police intervened, shot into the air and scared everyone away. The motorcyclists succeeded in vandalising the security post before they were chased away.
Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by onatisi(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2015
cuteade:

Guy i hope you are okay because you always type this rubbish about transformation.

Abeg go check yourself at the nearest hospital.
even gej,patience and top pdp goons that made money from the election have moved on and put the election defeat behind them .
Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by ooshinibos: 3:13pm On May 06, 2015
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY
WE HAVE INSTALLED CCTV CAMERAS IN YOUR AREA .

Please ask your government if this has not happen in your area
Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by Eyepencil: 3:32pm On May 06, 2015
onatisi:
Two of my most hated clubs are playing each other today and I don't know which team to support. I hate barca and I hate bayern ,but I need to support one to make money ,please advice .
Guy put your money on barca to win. Barcelona is clear favourite to win today. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by tayoccu(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2015
kodded:
embarassed

Aggrieved apc thugs showing their anger towards Jagaban and his crew over non payment of march and april salary

stop abusing the substance you're taking, it ain't good for your health.
Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by Jaypea98: 4:11pm On May 06, 2015
BOWOTO:
Lekki has more hoodlums than oshodi.
how and why
Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by phcitytraffic: 4:14pm On May 06, 2015
Updated about 2hrs ago via @Phcity_traffic

Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by onitshaigbo(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2015
This is why I prefer the Mainland to the Island. No such nonsense for Ajegunle. grin
Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by BOWOTO(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2015
Jaypea98:
how and why
Do you live there?
Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by Jaypea98: 5:57pm On May 06, 2015
BOWOTO:
Do you live there?
You should be the one answering that question
Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by BOWOTO(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2015
Jaypea98:
You should be the one answering that question
All my life bro.
Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by pauloche2000: 11:14pm On May 06, 2015
I wonder what tranformation some person are talking abt? GEJ 6yrs isn't enuf to bring CHANGe? But he ws thr n cohort to loot d treasury. So all dis young teaming NairaLand spokes idiots shld spare thr crap.n
Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by duran2059(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dem go soon blame jonathan
Why den we get governors
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation....
Biggest Fool!
Re: Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? by hertheytheydgee(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2015
CountDracula:
Hw fayoshe brothers tey reach lagos? Oya shalaye!
He is like MTN "everywhere u go"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers 'Adamawa Boys' Attack Nekool In Festac, Injure Him (Photos) / ENDSARS Protest In Onitsha: PICTURES & VIDEO / EFCC Arraigns Two For Visa Scam And Forgery (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.