Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Former Sunderland Boss Gus Poyet Could Make Serie A Switch - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Sunderland Boss Gus Poyet Could Make Serie A Switch (374 Views)

Sunderland Boss David Moyes Threathens To Slap A Female Reporter / Former Sunderland Goalkeeper Marton Fulop Has Died / Sunderland Boss Dick Advocaat On Chelsea's Form. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Sunderland Boss Gus Poyet Could Make Serie A Switch by MUSICOGA: 2:54pm On May 06, 2015
Former Sunderland boss Gus Poyet could move to Serie A as 'there aren't many options in the Premier League'.

The Uruguayan was sacked by the Black Cats back in March after the club had slipped to 17th in the Premier League.

However, the 46-year-old is now keen to return to management but he says that it is unlikely his next venture will be in England.
"I don't know anything about my future," Poyet told Tele Radio Stereo.
"My family would prefer to stay in England, but there aren't many options in the Premier League.
"That's why I'm now open to the rest of Europe. Italy? Why not, I follow your league closely."

READ MORE>> http://naijaplaysoccer..com/2015/05/former-sunderland-boss-gus-poyet-could.html

(1) (Reply)

Flying Eagles Will Make History In New Zealand, Says Muhammed / Hazard Named Futbol Writers' Association Footballer Of The Year / Danny Ings Agrees To Go To Anfield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.