Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) (38679 Views)

Bus Almost Fell On OSHODI BRIDGE Just Now (Photos) / Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) / Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by bro4u: 8:55pm On May 06, 2015
This days the way cars are squeezed is getting out of hand.cry
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Beesluv: 8:59pm On May 06, 2015
This is becoming rampant o

Heave vehicles should be taken off the road or at least during the day. Rail transport can be used for their heavy loads
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:03pm On May 06, 2015
Nawa ooo....may God heal all da injured ones n RIP to d dead souls...hmmmm life is indeed a stage..
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Daniel058(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2015
buygala:
Shittt happens embarassed
.....Rip to the dead.... speedy recovery to the injured persons and damaged vehicles smiley

#babanowthatyouarethere...... please do something about these death-trap trucks on our roads..... fix the roads, increase and enforce the road-worthiness requirements of the trucks and their drivers, and most importantly embarassed....

revive the Railway system in order to reduce dependence on these rickety monsters for transportation of merchandise

AND BABA, BEFORE I FORGET, PLEASE PAY MY 5000 NAIRA MONTHLY ALLOWANCE ARREARS FROM 1992 TO DATE angry ....
Bros wake up ooooo.... the dream don carry u go far ooooo grin
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 06, 2015
I pray no death and May GOD injured victim quick recovery..
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Aitee1: 9:14pm On May 06, 2015
buygala:
Shittt happens embarassed
.....Rip to the dead.... speedy recovery to the injured persons and damaged vehicles smiley

#babanowthatyouarethere...... please do something about these death-trap trucks on our roads..... fix the roads, increase and enforce the road-worthiness requirements of the trucks and their drivers, and most importantly embarassed....

revive the Railway system in order to reduce dependence on these rickety monsters for transportation of merchandise

AND BABA, BEFORE I FORGET, PLEASE PAY MY 5000 NAIRA MONTHLY ALLOWANCE ARREARS FROM 1992 TILL DATE angry angry ....

And what happened since 1992

Na from primary school graduation you want make baba begin pay you

You better concentrate on your gala hustling cos baba has alot of cows to feed soon undecided

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by buygala(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2015
Aitee1:

And what happened since 1992

Na from primary school graduation you want make baby begin pay you

You better concentrate on your gala hustling cos baba has alot of cows to feed soon undecided

My faith is strong embarassed .....

Please don't be an enemy of progress! angry .... With that money, I fit begin sell gala for aeroplane and Transcorp Hilton embarassed

And yes... I can also marry you from it too smiley
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Aitee1: 9:26pm On May 06, 2015
buygala:

My faith is strong :[ .....

Please don't be an enemy of progress! angry .... With that money, I fit begin sell gala for aeroplane and Transcorp Hilton embarassed

And yes... I can also marry you from it too smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I give up!
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by buygala(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I give up!
Berra undecided
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Nastydroid(m): 9:36pm On May 06, 2015
haibe:
I thought they said big vehicles dont fall.. one guy con dey use physics explain am for me
undecided big objects fall easily
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by masseratti: 9:37pm On May 06, 2015
Lagos state government please fix agege motor road please, this is not a federal road, no excuses.
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:47pm On May 06, 2015
Motolank:
Lagos needs to be de congested..... abii?

Just short of comment joor.

May the dead sins be forgiven them...

Hopefully there will be EMS numbers/help in naija someday if JESUS delays (change is here). So people will stop looking at people @points of death like they are movie stars

look very well at the picture you will see that the road is bad. that is the cause , it has nothing to do with congestion. we need good roads, the trailer was probably trying to dodge or manuover tru the bad stop n fell.

Rip to d dead n quick recovery to the injured.

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 06, 2015
reason y I avoid them while driving... anything truck scares me to my marrow...another mad people are these bus drivers expecially d ones @ that new benin.
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2015
I have always said that trailers should be moving at nite from 10pm to 6am daily. How I wish govt can place such law on them.
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Teamcwyz(m): 10:29pm On May 06, 2015
They should operate only at mid night.
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by lastpage: 10:29pm On May 06, 2015
Rexnegro:
I have always said that trailers should be moving at nite from 10pm to 6am daily. How I wish govt can place such law on them.

That is how it is one in sane climates and that was how it use to be in Lagos, in the 70's ...until these supporter of APC civilian administrations took over! angry angry

Heavy articulated vehicles should only be found within city limits, after 12 midnight and must be off by 6am. Period

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by clemz88(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
Always don't like being close to all theses trust that carry containers. Another thing is that ther are much port holes ,why wunt they fall when the roads are in bad shape. Fashola only concentrated on the mainland n left apapa ,alaba. Theris God
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
lastpage:

That is how it is one in sane climates and that was how it use to be in Lagos, in the 70's ...until these supporter of APC civilian administrations took over! angry angry

Heavy articulated vehicles should only be found within city limits, after 12 midnight and must be off by 6am. Period

Lastpage!
Abi o
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by millionaireman: 10:49pm On May 06, 2015
Federal Road Safety People in Nigeria receive monthly salary for doing nothing good for the country.

In other good countries, the container and tanker carrying trucks are severely inspected on yearly basis. The drivers are given different rigorous type of training before they can ever be licenced to drive.
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2015
the trailer got the jeep on it toes
oh shit!
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2015
Oh, Lord of mercy.
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by mizsofiee(f): 11:12pm On May 06, 2015
wetin dey make all dis trailer dey fall sef ehen?

yeeeeee shocked shocked cry cry
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 06, 2015
I get really scared when I see this long vehicles with a container on top of it unstrapped!.

It's not bad enough that those trailer drivers are big time alcoholics, but they just place the container on top of it without strapping it to the vehicle.
And the container keeps shaking eh, like its going to fall any min.

And I wonder what FRSC is doing?

One of the main reasons I fear that oshodi-apapa road.
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:49pm On May 06, 2015
literarymathy:
So many people dying by the hour and yet here we are, living and browsing. Isn't that enough reason to be grateful and do some GOOD?
ur turn neva reach. death na turn by turn
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by chronique(m): 12:05am On May 07, 2015
This is why I always run away from them whenever I'm driving. I'd rather be in front of them,or at their back;it's a taboo to stay beside them.
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by nwosefrank68: 12:06am On May 07, 2015
Dis nt d first tym such incident will be occurring on dat same road still yet nofin is being done.

It was just unpleasant to watch dis afternoon
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On May 07, 2015
the road look like Isolo road
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by badesco(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2015
The same thing happen at the same spot sometimes ago yet nobody thought it right to fix this bad road. The Government should be held liable for this horrible incident.
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 7:03am On May 07, 2015
God have mercy ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by badesco(m): 7:04am On May 07, 2015
nwosefrank68:
Dis nt d first tym such incident will be occurring on dat same road still yet nofin is being done.

It was just unpleasant to watch dis afternoon
No you are wrong, because this is the 2nd time this type of incident will occur on that same spot.
Re: Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 07, 2015
opriui:
Bad driving
+ Bad roads

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria / The Official And Ceremonial Vehicles Of 45 World Leaders (photos) / New Year Gift From Govt : Tokunbo Cars To Cost More From January 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.