Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' (2721 Views)

A Song Track Featuring 2 Of The Aluu Victims / Spanking HOT! Oleku Remix Teaser! / New Music: Eedris Abdulkareem - Dance With You (spanking Hot!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 7:12am On Feb 06, 2009
WASSUP PEOPLE, YA'LL KNOW THE BOY'S STILL KEEPING IT REAL WITH RnB. DELIVERING THE MOST UNIQUE SOUND EVER! I KEEPS IT COMING YA'LL! YO! CHECK THIS OUT I GOT THIS NEW JOINT WITH MY MAN V.E.C.T.O.R "THE KING OF THE UNDERGROUND" AKA "KING OF THE STREET" AKA "NUMBER ONE CYPHER KING" THE SINGLE IS FRESH AND HOT AND IT'S TITLED "BACK FOR MORE"

Y'ALL KNOW HOW I KICK IT. I'M STILL KEEPING IT SEXY AND HOT. I'M STILL KEEPING IT COOL AT THE SAME TIME ROCKING THE CLUBS AND AIRWAVES BOTH HOME AND ABROAD!!

LISTEN TO "BACK FOR MORE" HERE www.myspace.com/fridayjoseph

BY THE WAY THE TRACK WAS PRODUCED BY BEN FOSTER OF STUDIO7TEEN IN OBALENDE LAGOS.

AND ALSO WATCH OUT FOR ANOTHER BLAZING HOT SINGLE WITH MY MAN GENERAL PYPE AKA "THE GENERAL" AKA "M7SGP" (MAGNIFICIENT SEVEN STAR GENERAL P.Y.P.E.) COMING SOON!

i'MA KEEP YA'LL POSTED ON THAT SH*T!

IT'S FJ FRIDAY JOSEPH YA'LL!!!

ONE!

Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by madcrew(f): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2009
@ poster I just checked out your myspace page didn't see the track "Back for more" nevertheless the track on there is a smash hit. It's definitely a club banger! I feel u man. Please when are u uploading the new single "Back For More"? I can't wait to hear it and Vector too man that dude is crazy! Pls do keep us posted on NL. God bless! wink
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by Billiam1: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2009
grin

Hahahahahaha

that cd cover is too much, infact it is five too much,

hope u know spend all ur budget on am

carry on

Halla at ur Mallah
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2009
Thanks for the compliment bro!

I'm just tryna build a brand of quality, ok.

Cheers!

and remember to spread the word too.

FJ FRIDAY JOSEPH

One!
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by cutegurl(f): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2009
Boy oh boy u sure look cute and gentle. I really enjoyed listening to your track on myspace it's cool. I luv that Oh,Oh,Oh, I luved the whole song. Who's FX that dude is hot! I luv the song boy "I want You" ur right about that! Most definitely a club banger. Can't wait for more tracks from u boy. When are u gonna upload the single with Vector? and when do we get the single with PYPE? Pls keep us posted. Luv U!!!!! mmmwaaaa! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by cutegurl(f): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2009
Boy oh boy u sure look cute and gentle. I really enjoyed listening to your track on myspace it's cool. I luv that Oh,Oh,Oh, I luved the whole song. Who's FX that dude is hot! I luv the song boy "I want You" ur right about that! Most definitely a club banger. Can't wait for more tracks from u boy. When are u gonna upload the single with Vector? and when do we get the single with PYPE? Pls keep us posted. Luv U!!!!! mmmwaaaa! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2009
Thanks for the compliments cutegurl,

I promise it will be there latest by Monday the 9th of Feb, 09

The joint with General P.Y.P.E will definitely come in due time,

We got next!

Spread the word around

It's FJ FRIDAY JOSEPH

One!

Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by ofokasibe: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2009
hmm. all the gurls giving compliments. i can see there are a lot of unilag gurls in nl, vector is the bomb,, a respected battle rapper in lag, has anyone heard about zee? zee baby! vector is hot,

@friday
can i get some vector songs plsssssssssssss? cheesy wink
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2009
SURE MAN, HE (VECTOR) GAVE ME HIS CD TO UPLOAD ON THE NET BUT IT WAS ON WAV FILE SO HE NEEDS TO CONVERT TO MP3 HE BUSY NOW AS I SPEAK OR RATHER TYPE THIS SH*T MIXING AND MASTERING HIS WHOLE ALBUM IN STUDIO7TEEN BY THE WAY THE WHOLE ALBUM IS BEEN MIXED/MASTERED BY THE ONE AND ONLY BABA AGBA OF MIXING AND MASTERING HIMSELF "SHOGUN"

BUT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE I'MA GET VECTOR TO GIVE ME THE SINGLES ON MP3 because THE WORLD IS YEARNING AND CRAVING TO HEAR IT!

STUDIO7TEEN BABY! WE GOT NEXT!

YA BOY FJ FRIDAY JOSEPH

KEEP IT LOCKED!

Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2009
@Ofokasibe, Zee is most definitely one Nigerian Female rapper to watch out for! Yo i done heard a couple songs from her and it's banging! Dayum! wink
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by ofokasibe: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2009
frijos:

@Ofokasibe, Zee is most definitely one Nigerian Female rapper to watch out for! Yo i done heard a couple songs from her and it's banging! Dayum! wink

correct fj. u already know how we do in nairaland, the whole of nairaland got ur backs all day dawgs. respect ,
much respect to vector . ask vector if i can have some of his rap battles too .
i beg whats vector's myspace addy? plus u guys are doing good !

and i am personally waiting for the vector cd. and maybe u can get some freebies from zee if u can.
cuzz i need to hear some original punchlines .much respect to shogun baba agba
if u need help converting the files holla at me or upload the wav files like that . we are gurus on nairaland
, we will convert it ourselves.ONE!

@tosinadeda
dont u remember vector? na ur sch boy 2. from emcee africa channel o rap battles. show some love yall
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2009
ba wahala we dey represent full time!
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by Czarskit(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2009
U don't av to catch a rat b4 u smell one. Rather, its the smell that makes u catch d rat.
The first few posts made me change my mind about listening to ur tracks. . .too many fans & no critics? Dude, superstars av more critics than fans. . .

How about creating a few more NL IDs that'll give it a 'critic' rather than a 'fanatic' touch.

Controversy is a sure route to success. . . wink
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 7:26am On Feb 09, 2009
Young bleeps spitting at me, young rappers getting at me
My nigga Big predicted the shit exactly
"More money, more problems" - gotta move carefully
'cause gays hate when you getting money like athletes
Yung'uns ice-grilling me, oh - you're not feeling me?
Fine; it cost you nothing - pay me no mind
Look, I'm on my grind cousin, ain't got time for fronting
Sensitive thugs, you all need hugs
Damn though mans I'm just trying do me

Quote,

"Heart Of The City (Ain't No Love)"

[Jay-Z]
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2009
On a serious note bro, u gave me a tip. I really appreciate that, 10x!!! wink
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2009
fj wats up?looking good man,its ur nigga 4rm phat wall studios,double six.

all tha best man.

peace.
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2009
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! my gee!!!! word up?! Man I owe u an apology. U know I was suppose to do some work with you guys but I changed plans without letting ya'll know what's up! Anyway, hope ya'll ain't that mad at me. I've been so busy. Yes, my girlfriend delivered a bouncing baby girl. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me! Her names are Gloria, Ijewelani, Onyinyechi and Beyonce. Our traditional wedding is up next man. I'ma get back to my music pretty soon. Hey u shud check out my space page later on cos i'm posting a new single I did. It's titled "Back For More" and it featured the underground king himself, mrCypher i'm talking about non other than King and yes I call him King Vector the Viper. Gotta run G, i'm HUNGRY!!!!!
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by ajayi1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by tosinaded(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2009
U N I L A G in the building cool
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by ofokasibe: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2009
tosinaded@:

U N I L A G in the building cool

you already know how we do it !
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2009
YEAAAAAAH BABY THIS IS FJ FRIDAY JOSEPH REPORTING LIVE FROM STUDIO 7TEEN IN OBALENDE LAGOS YO!

YA'LL KNOW HOW IT'S GOING DOWN, I BRING YA'LL FRESH AND JUICY NEWS ON WHAT'S GOING DOWN WITH YOURS TRULY (MYSELF), VECTORTHEVIPER, GENERAL P.Y.P.E, ADE PYPER AKA SCAM BABA "WATCH" AND OBADICE

YEAH LET'S KICK IT LIKE THIS,

YA'LL'S RIGHT!

UNILAG IS MOST DEFINITELY IN DA BUILDING!!!!

LAGOS ISLAND, OBALENDE IS IN DA BUILDING TOO!!!

REPRESENTING TO DA FULLEST, FULLEST, FULLEST!!!

ABEG GUYS MAKE UNA NO VEX SAY THE SINGLES NEVER DROP WE JUST WANT MAKE SURE SAY EVERYTHING CORRECT!

PLUS VECTOR DEY VERY BUSY LATELY THE GUY NA HOTTTT CAKKKKE NOW O!.

HE GOT DA STREET BUZZZZZZINNNNG WITH HIS NAME YO!

GENERAL P.Y.P.E IS DOING HIS THANG TOO, AND ALSO ADE PYPER AKA SCAM BABA "WATCH!!!" A WHOLE LOT OF TALENTS TO WATCH OUT FOR. THOUGHT I TOLD YA'LL THE MOTTO IS "YEAR '09 OUR YEAR TO SHINE" SO YA'LL PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE.

I'MA LEAVE YA'LL WITH THIS, YO WE PROMISE WE AIN'T GON' DISSAPPOINT WE DELIVER QUALITY MUSIC VERY GOOD FOR YOUR EARS, SOUL AND BODY.

FJ FRIDAY JOSEPH REPORTING FOR STUDIO7TEEN

KEEP IT LOCKED!
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by ofokasibe: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2009
frijos:

ABEG GUYS MAKE UNA NO VEX SAY THE SINGLES NEVER DROP WE JUST WANT MAKE SURE SAY EVERYTHING CORRECT!
FJ FRIDAY JOSEPH REPORTING FOR STUDIO7TEEN
KEEP IT LOCKED!

well fj, we are gettin angry bit by bit with all this long thing
,.,,at least give us vector's rap battles or old old singlesĀ  to keep us busy
if not we go put una for nairaland bad book o, we are gettin pissed small by small
upload something to keep us busy , this is nairaland we dont dull ourselves here o. u hear ?
i got 3 questions 4 u.
1. whats ur yim id
2.whats vector's myspace addy? its only urs we can see
3. talk to vector and collect his classic battles and upload 4 us, (dont fail o).ok?

@tosin
i speak well abi i no speak well.

@lalaboi /shaz
why is this thread and others sticky threads??
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ Ofokasibe no worry i don print ur post so that Vector go know wetin dey and act fast. As for my own single "Back For More" ft. Vector Ben Foster dey mix and master am him say tommorrow he go ready so I make my last promise now.

Just chill ok, remember the phattest dog eat the patient bone! LOL,
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ Ofokasibe, u know wetin go happen ehn, i go hook u up with Vector so u go fit follow am yan and again if u like una go meet one on one. U stand the chance to meet the real Vectortheviper just call me and i go make am happen 0808-809-7763

FJ FRIDAY JOSEPH

CHEERS!
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
Anybody else weh go like meet Vector make them hola same number

FJ FRIDAY JOSEPH

CHEERS!

Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by ofokasibe: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2009
nice one ama holla at u. one
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by RasPwn(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2009
Why did he have to say Selassie I at the beginning of his song?
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 7:42am On Feb 13, 2009
@ Ofokasibe, dude i tried calling the number u used in texting me but cudn't get thru'. I even tried sending a text to u. Just hola me and i'ma hook u up with Vectortheviper, one!

@ Ras pwn, man I'll have to ask him too. But if i'm to guess, i'd say may be he was just high on some sh*t or somethin'. Overall, the groove ain't bad!

Cheers!
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2009
YO! WHAT IT DO GUYS, WE REALLY APPRECIATE UR PATIENCE. U CAN NOW LISTEN TO A COUPLE OF SINGLES OFF VECTOR'S LONG AWAITED DEBUT RELEASE (THE COMMERCIAL) HERE http://nijabeats.com/members/1954/

THE SINGLES AIN'T COMPLETE YET SO WE CAN PUT IT OUT ON DOWNLOADS. THAT'LL WILL BE COMING SOON.

YOURS TRULY

FJ FRIDAY JOSEPH

CHEERS!
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by 9jabeats(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2009
http://nijabeats.com/members/1004/

Artist Bio
There's something unique about this present generation of Nigerians. They have a mind of their own. They are ready to go all out and achieve success with a mind set that nothing can stop them. They've proven that gone are the days when one's decision on what career to choose is influenced by either parents or others. They've also proven that there's no limit to what you can achieve if you believe. One of such people is this young and gifted singer/songwriter who goes by the name Friday Joseph or simply FJ. Friday "FJ" Joseph is a very determined young man whose vision is to put his hometown "Orokam" in Ogbadigbo Local Government Area of Benue State, Nigeria, on the map and give it global recognition. He looks forward to contributing to his community and impacting lives positively. He hails from Ukale-Igwu in Ogbadigbo Local Government Area of Benue state, Nigeria. He was born and bred in the city of Lagos by Mr and Mrs Joseph Anebi Okoh. The gifted singer/songwriter who have won the hearts of tens of thousands of followers/fans worldwide discovered his passion for singing in the early nineties when he was in junior secondary school. But did not take it seriously until 2006. He began to consider taking a career in music after an encounter he had with a total stranger who commented on his vocals oneday while he was in his church premises singing. The lady was amazed by his voice and was compelled to ask him if he was a member of the choir. To her suprise, FJ was neither in the choir nor had any vocal training. It's just a natural talent. He never thought singing could become what he wanted to do. He had always thought of becoming an Economist when he grew up. His love and passion for singing grew stronger and stronger after leaving secondary school. FJ have performed in several outlets and venues, entertaining his audience and wowing them with his performance. This young man has been able to build a brand of high quality. He delivers the best performance on stage and in live shows. Everywhere he sings, one or two people must make comments about his singing voice. Sometime in 2005, Friday "FJ" Joseph challenged himself by calling in to take part in singing competition on Brila fm titled "I Can". He won! With all the comments callers made about him, he was absolutely sure that this is his calling. He took it upon himself to record a song and the track "You Want Me" was done. Since the release of the hit single "You Want Me", all sorts of opportunities has been coming his way. The single is widely accepted as a certified hit by fans all around the world. Everyone who had listened to the song loved it and every other tracks he has recorded. FJ considered himself to be very fortunate to have such a gift of singing. He has been getting invitation from artists in the US who came across his page on www.showcaseyourmusic.com/fjay and myspace. People are loving this dude all around the world. That right there is the sign that something big is about to happen in the life of this young gentleman. He gets his inspiration from life experiences of himself and others around him. His music is targeted at lovers of RnB/Soul around the world within the age range of 18-28 yrs old. FJ has suffered and endured pain to come this far. He has sacrificed a lot and has been able to discipline himself. March 27 2008 is a day he will always remember. It's the day he lost his dad who died of a heart related disease (May his soul rest in peace). Mr Joseph (his dad) have always encouraged him to pursue his dreams. His, is a very happy family. Despite all, he is determined to win and conquer. I implore you to keep a close watch on this gentleman because he is a true talent who is destined to blow in the nearest future. By the way FJ is yet to be signed unto any label or deal. For enquiries call 234808-809-7763. Thank You!
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by frijos(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2009
@ 9beats well done sir
Re: Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' by o4sho: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2009
this is tight man, but come check out this song sha, Omoge shakara
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E--Tr5gdF4U

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full List Of Nominees For The Headies (hip-hop World Awards 2012) / Neto C (you Know My "p") / Dbanj Vs Sheyman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.