Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) (26022 Views)

Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) / Pregnant Omawumi Takes Gun Lessons On Date With Hubby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by condralbede(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2015
cool....I wish to gv one girlie belle now,so dat I can be watching dem as I watch oma now!!
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by bobcharly(m): 9:14am On May 07, 2015
cute
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by blessin30289(f): 9:15am On May 07, 2015
Good luck and save delivery to u Omawumi
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by ireneony(f): 9:15am On May 07, 2015
TeamSimple:

Make we see your own..
the pikin just black..not only that, why will omawumi be start manipulating her child's hair
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by Mhizkel(f): 9:16am On May 07, 2015
Awww...beauriful!

Wishing her safe delivery!
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by 1stola: 9:18am On May 07, 2015
SO wetin consign us?
mnteeeewu
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by bueze046(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2015
She don marry abi dem give am belle?
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by MKO4ever(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2015
Na God go forgive men ooo, see as Omawunmi don big because of wetin man do am!!
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 07, 2015
They re both ugly tho
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by LEXYCOM: 9:30am On May 07, 2015
Yes, three boys for you.
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by LEXYCOM: 9:32am On May 07, 2015
Pls, does that means omawummi is not a virgin
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by Input(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2015
ireneony:
Why d little girl dark like this undecided embarassed
Omawumi shud stop manipulating her child's hair at this early stage, she is just four the scalp is not strong enough.
Our hair(african) God made is to grow upward, africans mums shud stop putting weaves/relaxer on their child's hair, it's getting annoying
Let the child get to a mature child were she would make a decision for herself

very dumb, no brain

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by chidifyn(f): 9:38am On May 07, 2015
ireneony:
Omawumi shud stop manipulating her child's hair at this early stage, she is just four the scalp is not strong enough.
Our hair(african) God made is to grow upward, africans mums shud stop putting weaves/relaxer on their child's hair, it's getting annoying
. What's wrong with d hair? If u ve a daughter maybe u won't write what u just did. D girls hair is just weaved n nothing is wrong with it. It's hair management. And this day people don't use relaxers any more rather texturizer to make d hair soft so that they won't cry so much in maintaining d hair.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by Ediene500(f): 9:43am On May 07, 2015
Lovely
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by gbongbo6070(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2015
you lazy :oyou lazy u re abt to become mother mother of two children and you said u will locked up
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by AyamDazey(f): 10:32am On May 07, 2015
baby190:
I soo much luv this lady

grin
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by AyamDazey(f): 10:33am On May 07, 2015
babyosisi:
Any husband in the picture abi na baby mama

Not babymama..she is legally married

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 07, 2015
who cares....
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by YabaLeftist: 11:05am On May 07, 2015
Their forehead sha. undecided
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by mmmmm1: 11:09am On May 07, 2015
How you can lock your phone to a single app with Lollipop’s screen pinning read moree on www.pagereading..com
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by Xtracoool(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is really biuriful. Abeg stop 4 two biko..training kids these days is quite expensive
And if the money is there nko? I know you will still say stop at two. Our ladies are getting lazier sad cry
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by Bants(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by ironbody03(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2015
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by dasparrow: 2:06pm On May 07, 2015
Xtracoool:

And if the money is there nko? I know you will still say stop at two. Our ladies are getting lazier sad cry

If the couple has decided that two children is what they want, who are you to object? Do you think that raising kids is all about money? What about the time and effort that goes into raising them? What has laziness got to do with it? Is it only a woman's job to raise kids? What about the man/father of the child?

Nigeria's population continues to grow drastically yet there are no jobs, no basic amenities like constant light or water and many Nigerians are living in red mud Gwari houses or face-me-I-face-you houses and raising their families in them yet you come here scolding women who want just 2 children. You can go and have a football team and then later, when you cannot afford to take adequate care of them, they will grow up and become a nuisance and begin to traffic hard drugs in Asia somewhere and when caught, they will be executed. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by sikaxchange: 2:50pm On May 07, 2015
i pray so well that your child coming would be a boy amen
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by Xtracoool(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2015
dasparrow:

If the couple has decided that two children is what they want, who are you to object? Do you think that raising kids is all about money? What about the time and effort that goes into raising them? What has laziness got to do with it? Is it only a woman's job to raise kids? What about the man/father of the child?

Nigeria's population continues to grow drastically yet there are no jobs, no basic amenities like constant light or water and many Nigerians are living in red mud Gwari houses or face-me-I-face-you houses and raising their families in them yet you come here scolding women who want just 2 children. You can go and have a football team and then later, when you cannot afford to take adequate care of them, they will grow up and become a nuisance and begin to traffic hard drugs in Asia somewhere and when caught, they will be executed. Shikena!

You didn't even read the post you quoted. It's just 2 lines. Haba.

Your first paragraph was making sense before you verred off and started typing rubbish.

This is entertainment section. I was speaking on a lighter note. Take it easy Bro cool
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by Oluwaplumpie(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is really biuriful. Abeg stop 4 two biko..training kids these days is quite expensive
I hope ur husband agrees with u. If not, u could end up having eleven. grin
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by Oluwaplumpie(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2015
Houseofglam7:
I'm so happy for Omawumi.
Really? Any reasons u'd love to share for our reading pleasure?
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by Oluwaplumpie(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2015
ireneony:
I've seen ur hair and I dare say u haven't practiced what u preach.
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:39pm On May 07, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
Really? Any reasons u'd love to share for our reading pleasure?

Nothing special, I just adore kids. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by abisolaarshow(f): 3:44pm On May 07, 2015
her powder
Re: Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) by lampardizik(m): 4:14pm On May 07, 2015
JUST CUTE...NOTHING SHORT OF IT!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stevie Wonder Granted Ghanaian Citizenship (Video) / Tuface And Patoranking Looking So Fresh In New Photo / Davido Shares Photo Of Hailey Veronica Adeleke, His Daughter & "Last Born"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.