Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Photos: Ministers Applaud GEJ As He Markes 5th Year As Substantive President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Ministers Applaud GEJ As He Markes 5th Year As Substantive President (409 Views)

Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Controversy Trails Appointment Of Substantive AGF / Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ministers Applaud GEJ As He Markes 5th Year As Substantive President by wakagist: 9:27pm On May 06, 2015
Cabinet members this afternoon applauded Pres. Jonathan as he marked his 5th year as a Substantive President at the Federal Executive Council today May 6th. President Jonathan disrupted the order of the meeting immediately after the first stanza of the National anthem by calling on the council members to pray for someone whose birthday it was today.

“Today, we will not say the national prayer. Somebody is celebrating birthday so we will offer special prayers for him. Two very Godly people will pray, Nebo and Yuguda. Do you know the person?” When they could not answer, he said: “On May 6, exactly five years today, I was sworn-in as substantive President.”The surprised cabinet members immediately broke into a round of applause.

Jonathan became President on May 6th 2010 following the death of former President Umaru Yar’Adua and his declaration as Acting President through the doctrine of necessity introduced by the National Assembly

http://wakagist.com/2015/05/06/pics-ministers-applaud-gej-as-he-markes-5th-year-as-substantive-president/

Re: Photos: Ministers Applaud GEJ As He Markes 5th Year As Substantive President by temitemi1(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

(1) (Reply)

The International Community Helped Nigeria To Deliver Credible Polls – Ambassado / I Am Now A BUHARIST ! / Lagos PDP Sack Chairman Replace With Vice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.