Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,301 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Anini The Law:the Regime Of An Armed Robber(story+photo)Updated!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anini The Law:the Regime Of An Armed Robber(story+photo)Updated!!! (5228 Views)

Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet / "Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim / Girl Transformed To A Snake After Being Forced To The Beach: Photo+(UPDATED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anini The Law:the Regime Of An Armed Robber(story+photo)Updated!!! by OteDOLLAR(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2015
The police,military, and d general public have been corrupt since time immemorial...

Bt Nigerians all blame GEJ for everything!
GEJ has only spent 5yrs
All this happened during the reigns of the "incorruptibles"
Re: Anini The Law:the Regime Of An Armed Robber(story+photo)Updated!!! by yoged(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2015
rheether:
Person go bank with guns go thief #2,000. Chio!!! Nigeria don jaga jaga finish.
do you know how much #2000 is at that time?
Re: Anini The Law:the Regime Of An Armed Robber(story+photo)Updated!!! by okirewaju(f): 9:46am On May 07, 2015
Imagine how many people he killed just like that!

I love the fact tha he was given a dose of his own medicine instead of prolonged trials like we have nowadays
Re: Anini The Law:the Regime Of An Armed Robber(story+photo)Updated!!! by Ohibenemma(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2015
Thank God for his sad ending; but that might not have been had he been forewarned by his intelligence network. One thing about such people is that the more they shed blood, the more potent their invincibility charms become.

It gets to the extent that only stupidity on their own part can make them get caught, and such stupidity can only be divinely orchestrated.

Imagine the case of a dreaded cultist in his undergraduate days returning to the school for some documents, only to be trailed by members of rival cult groups.
He is cornered and beaten, yet not out; he's shot at severally, yet unhurt; until they realize that his stay is in having something over his head. This explains why, even after losing his fez cap to their shovings, he still has, at least, a hand on his head at every turn. This prompts the assailants to hold down both hands and, WITH EASE, pump the bullets into him.
Re: Anini The Law:the Regime Of An Armed Robber(story+photo)Updated!!! by Mamaflex(f): 12:09pm On May 07, 2015
Have seen the movie. What is written here is the summary of it all. I really enjoyed it. I wish I could still find it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Anini The Law:the Regime Of An Armed Robber(story+photo)Updated!!! by Mamaflex(f): 12:15pm On May 07, 2015
rheether:
Person go bank with guns go thief #2,000. Chio!!! Nigeria don jaga jaga finish.
That was a lot of money back then. I remembered my dad sold his land in the village with rubber plantation on it, for N40.
Re: Anini The Law:the Regime Of An Armed Robber(story+photo)Updated!!! by unitysheart(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2015
frostland:
Since his death no rubbery gang has been near popular like Anini gang

Shina ranbo
Re: Anini The Law:the Regime Of An Armed Robber(story+photo)Updated!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 07, 2015
still wondering why the MOD never push this information go front page....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professor Hafiz Abubakar, MIFST (UK), FNIFST / IGBO SCHOLAR DISGRACES Femi Fani Kayode / My Prediction For Governorship Election Across 29 States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.