Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Why Ojudu Should Continue Fayose Impeachment Project - Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ojudu Should Continue Fayose Impeachment Project - Group (331 Views)

"Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel / Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Ojudu Should Continue Fayose Impeachment Project - Group by dotwyz: 10:02pm On May 06, 2015
The Nigerian Human Right Civil (NHRC) has intesify The Ekiti Centra Senator Obafemi Ojudu, over the impeachment of Ekiti state governor Ayodele Fayose, despite that all his effort to put him in to power. The group has intesify Ojudu on impeachment project that he have a good opinion to Ekiti state government under Fayose. The senator said he has no undergoing decison over the impeachment of the one of the hero men of People Democratic Part ( PDP), He said the only thing he have to the governor is to move on with his porject for the people in his administration and continue to do the willing of the people, because that is one of the reason why make them put him in to power, and concentrate with his work with the people of the state. he said my work is here with me why should i continue another mans impeachment. And the group has testify...... click http//www.dailytime.org

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Government Partners With NGO To Train Teachers / 30-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping Two Underage Girls - Naija Pips / AKWA IBOM AYAIYA - Bofoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.