Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,819 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC (18540 Views)

Leave Jonathan Alone Your Govt Losing Direction: Arewa Peace Coalition To Buhari / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by lalasticlala(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2015
Special Adviser to the President on Political Affairs, Prof. Rufai Ahmed Alkali has slammed the All Progressives Congress (APC) over its recent utterances. He urged the party to talk less and plan more as the nation moves towards the 29th May inauguration date.

Alkali, in reaction to claims by the APC that the president was ruining the economy, said “the allegation is immature, reckless and out of tune with the President’s desire and patriotic commitment to a peaceful transfer of power”.

“Nigerians will recall that shortly after the results of the Presidential elections were announced, President Goodluck Jonathan inaugurated a high powered transition committee to plan and organize a hitch free transition programme for the inauguration of the incoming administration.

“Surprisingly, it took the APC more than three weeks to wake up to its responsibility to constitute its own transition committee. How then can they turn round to accuse the government of frustrating the transition programme?

“Since the setting up of the committee, the President and the entire machinery of the Federal Government have been put on the transition mode and all government officers have been giving maximum cooperation to the incoming transition committee,” he noted.

According to him, “by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Jonathan remains in office up to the 29th of May 2015 when he formally hands over to the incoming President. The machinery of government cannot be put on hold or frozen because the country is in transition,” he said.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/05/leave-jonathan-alone-and-focus-on-the-task-ahead-alkali-tells-apc.html

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:31pm On May 06, 2015
Let them keep on hounding GEJ.They will soon enter the hot seat and they better start waving their daura made magical wand.

#BABAONECHANCE

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by francizy(m): 10:31pm On May 06, 2015
No mind them, before now, they were crying that PDP has reigned this country, they were voted in to save the country but they have now adopted the blame mechanism they invented and have also invented another one which is the excuse mechanism.

APC has to fulfil up to half of their campaign promises in the first two years.. The following are all I need from them before their four years elapses..

Constant power supply,
Good roads,
Millions of jobs,
Four new refineries plus old refineries rehabilitation,
Iron and Steel industries rehabilitation,
Favorable agricultural policies,
Railway transport,
Unbiased probing of political crooks,
#45 per litter of PMS

They can decide to dump the other two, feeding spree and 5k free salary, for all I care..

If they fall short of all I've listed above then APC is the biggest fraud ever experienced by Nigerians..

116 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Uncleodi(m): 10:31pm On May 06, 2015
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

Let me book space before that OREMUSSANCTUS guy comes with his usual wailing of :;

"Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation"

I think he is getting popular on nairaland via his damn nuisance on every thread.

Click like if u admire his style cool and share if u want his asS kicked!!! tongue

Wow! He the 11th person below me, never knew people like him this much shocked

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Noneroone(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2015
Noise making is their calling.

10 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 06, 2015
bookers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Pavore9: 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
hmm..
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by efilefun(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
Virtually all states and the federal government are struggling to meet their financial obligations. Yet they said Nigeria is the fastest growing economy in Africa under their leadership.
A growth that doesn't reflect on the masses, that doesn't reflect on our roads, that makes us generate 2800MW of electricity today, that we can't feel in the aviation sector, that makes a dollar cost over 200 naira.
That is the type of growth they have given us.

18 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by ellechrystal(f): 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
Period!!!
They Ve done enough harm already with words, they should prepare for d task ahead of them.
The man is leaving like they wanted, it's their turn to take d hot sit, n I trust my country, we know exactly how to give a person high bp...kikikikik

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by BlackPeni5: 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
Finally...somebody else is speaking my mind. Jonathan has lost, you have won...I'm sure they are afraid that everybody's eyes will be on them. Whether they like it or not, APC must deliver on their campaign promise. After all...Oil prices had already fallen when they were promising heaven and earth.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Pangea: 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
angry
Are these people living on another planet?
So, because he did all the above, we should overlook the gross incompetence and looting?
Wayray ni awon people yi sha!

15 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
don't mind them. They won't start thinking on how to actualise their numerous promises.
No excuses!
No complaints!
Change u promised!
Change we expect!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by ellechrystal(f): 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
tonywirelex:
bookers everywhere
Including u

8 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by seunwen2(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
Make dem dhe find wetin no find dem
Dey re not issue based
Dey promise dis and dat
No solid plan for dis nation
Only tin we hear is probe dis probe dat
May God save us from dem
Say no to "change"
Say yes to transformation

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by micktoxin(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2015
Well as long as he is still the president of Nigeria, he should be accountable for all the mess he has created. He seems a nice guy , but an incompetent president.
In fact , it is high time presidential and VP candidates start doing pre election debate like most other countries are doing, so that Nigeria can weed out the ones out of their depth.
Most Nigerians are really smart and can see through a lot of b.s.

6 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by nationwide1(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2015
I call it post election campaign. It seems APC cannot get attention without calling Jonathan's name.

I hope they won't call Jonathan's name when they don't perform.

21 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by KayEnn(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2015
Incase
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by creepsyme(f): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
what next?
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by finestiyke(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
APC likes excuses, I hope they won't keep up with excuses for 4 years and want 4 a renewal of their tenure. Nonsense

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by juniormusa(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
Leave GEJ alone

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by msmon(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
Without any prejudice, this man is right. Please leave GEJ and focus on the job ahead.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by raziboi(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
seconded!!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by MrMcJay(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
They can't leave GEJ alone, they need to ensure his political career gets a befitting burial.

I see that a lot of ignorant saTANists and TANoids are also goading Alkali on. GEJ can't be left alone until the 29th of May. After that day, he would be held accountable for his misdeeds in office. Whether he would face the music directly or indirectly is another matter.

As at today, I still feed GEJ, clothe him, pay for his wife's grammar tutor, pay for his medicare bills and pay for his transportation with my taxes.

Mediocre Professors like Alkali who don't understand that should keep shut.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by juniormusa(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by lilprinze: 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
Instead of them to focus on how to fulfill those there promises they are still busy criticizing GEJ

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by Baddestguyp(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2015
100000000000000000000 likes

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC by juniormusa(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Find Solutions To Farmers/herdsmen Crisis, Buhari Tells Governors / Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) / Gender Inequality In Nigerian Politics (1999 Vs 2015 Vs 2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.