Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,730 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Allocation Is Not Enough To Pay Ur Salary - Fayose Tell Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Allocation Is Not Enough To Pay Ur Salary - Fayose Tell Workers (448 Views)

Human Rights Activists Tell Workers To Shun Half Salary In Osun State / N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose / 'Attend Jonathan's Rally Or Forfeit Your Salary' - Fayose Threatens Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Allocation Is Not Enough To Pay Ur Salary - Fayose Tell Workers by dotwyz: 10:51pm On May 06, 2015
The ekiti state governor Mr Ayodele Fayose spoke in Ado ekiti the capital of the state. The governor spoke through his special adviser on median and public corporation Mr Lere Olayinka, he said the allocation that released to the state by the fedral government is not satisfy to pay the workers salaries, The governor initialy promised them in his though that no matter the lowest of the allocation he will still try all his effort to paying the salaries. And he warned them to avoid any political policy because it may infectively granted them under their work, the governor said you are the one that delibrately put me in to power and i dont use a single minutes to thinking of your disapointment as a man of people and i will make sure that you democratically reaping the gain of your work through putting the me in power i will give all your wants to you because you supporting me when i need your support you let the oppositions know that i am in you and you in me then i will not fail you now. And pray for them that they will not see the disappointment in any of their portion.
Re: The Allocation Is Not Enough To Pay Ur Salary - Fayose Tell Workers by Igwe9(m): 11:26pm On May 06, 2015
Body and subject not adding up.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: President-elect Gen Buhari Inaugurates 19-member Transition Committee / Military Footage Of Women Escaping Boko Haram Camp [video] / Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.