Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules (1125 Views)

"Oladipupo Olorunrinu Orders His Security To Beat Helpless Man" - Facebook User / Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS / Okorocha Riding Bicycle This Morning, Followed By His Security Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by bashydemy(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2015
Buhari orders his security personnel to obey traffic rules

In what appears to be an unusual step to demonstrate his leadership style, the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, has instructed police and military security personnel attached to him to respect traffic regulations during his movements.

In a statement released by his media team in Abuja, General Buhari said law abiding would be the guiding philosophy of his administration, adding “without leadership by example, the ordinary citizens would become copycats of the lawlessness of their leaders.”

The President-elect explained that the “arrogance of power, lawlessness and disregard for the rights and convenience of fellow citizens would have no place in his government.”

According to him, for leaders to inspire respect, they must obey the laws of country, adding that when leaders treat the country’s laws with contempt, they might send the wrong message to the citizens.

General Buhari lamented a situation where fellow citizens are punished at traffic points and public roads because of the “arrogant lawlessness of the leaders.”

He said in a democracy, leaders should not inflict inconveniences and other unbearable ordeals on the citizens for their own comfort.

The President-elect advised his military and police security personnel to be in tune with his philosophy of “bringing the rule of law in the conduct of leaders during their movements on public roads.”

https://www.facebook.com/APCNigeria?fref=nf

This is leadership by example.. God bless GMB
Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by hadura29(m): 11:27pm On May 06, 2015
Leadership by example...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by phrancys001(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2015
True leadership by example,you just have to experience the horror we pass through on abuja airport road every time patience jonathan a.k.a mama wahala with her battalions of over zealous security details en route the airport.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by NCOIM(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2015
Heard and Noted!!!

#Sips my Orijin mixed With Zobo and Vodka
Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by saxwizard(m): 11:48pm On May 06, 2015
sai baba
Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by jantofubu(m): 11:52pm On May 06, 2015
waitin 4 firefire barcanista nd temitemi1 to start ranting on this report

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by Firefire(m): 11:58pm On May 06, 2015
Congrats to Mr. Buhary, leadership by example...
Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by bashydemy(m): 11:59pm On May 06, 2015
jantofubu:
waitin 4 firefire
barcanista nd temitemi1 to start ranting on this report
If them come with their robot comment here na wahala.
Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by debo07(m): 12:00am On May 07, 2015
A new Nigeria.Leadership by example.Now I knw why Buhari wept the last time he lost election.He was pained that the good plans he has for dis country won't come to reality cos the way PDP is running dis country Nigeria will nevr grow.But thank God he has d mandate now.May God give him more wisdom knowledge and understanding to take Nigeria higher and make it Dubai or Europe in Africa. #Ibelieve
Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by tit(f): 12:10am On May 07, 2015
them never enter, them don begin misbehave.

if poor man take by mistake enter big man office,
he go begin misbehave.
i no go surprise if buhari wear coat of arms as cloth one day.
Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by bashydemy(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2015
debo07:
A new Nigeria.Leadership by example.Now I knw why Buhari wept the last time he lost election.He was pained that the good plans he has for dis country won't come to reality cos the way PDP is running dis country Nigeria will nevr grow.But thank God he has d mandate now.May God give him more wisdom knowledge and understanding to take Nigeria higher and make it Dubai or Europe in Africa. #Ibelieve
Exactly why he wept my brother, I am just imagining how people will be trooping to Nigeria as it's gonna be the London, New York, DUbai and some develop city but African version.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by debo07(m): 12:16am On May 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Exactly why he wept my brother, I am just imagining how people will be trooping to Nigeria as it's gonna be the London, New York, DUbai and some develop city but African version.
I'm just really happy God delivered us from GEJ.Its bin a rough journey for Nigeria but d last 6yrs of GEJ is demonic.The Nigeria of our dream has come.
Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by debo07(m): 12:20am On May 07, 2015
tit:

he go begin misbehave.
So been disciplined and law abiding is misbehaving.May God nevr allow u to become a leader of dis country or hold any political seat in future.Amen....chai..chai...dis is another deziani in d making....tit,u are a disgrace to d human race.
Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by sammieguze(m): 12:34am On May 07, 2015
I think barcanista is too matured for that. Replace him with oremusanctus
jantofubu:
waitin 4 firefire
barcanista nd temitemi1 to start ranting on this report
Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by joedave(m): 12:38am On May 07, 2015
This man is surely set to be an impressionist leader. The template he is
setting will leave a lasting legacy even when he is no more,
as most great leaders often do.

He has the pedigree though on a different institutional background, yet
he will undoubtedly curry support and appreciation from most world leaders.
Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by bashydemy(m): 12:57am On May 07, 2015
debo07:
I'm just really happy God delivered us from GEJ.Its bin a rough journey for Nigeria but d last 6yrs of GEJ is demonic.The Nigeria of our dream has come.
I swear you o happy reach me, If GEJ happen to win that election, I might not step on Nigeria surface for the next 4yrs... God truly have forgiven Nigeria and give us GMB..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by tit(f): 3:00am On May 07, 2015
bashydemy:
I swear you o happy reach me, If GEJ happen to win that election, I might not step on Nigeria surface for the next 4yrs... God truly have forgiven Nigeria and give us GMB..

any time you reach Nigeria,
buhari riotous drivers will jam your tokunboh car and beat your mercilessly on top.

nonsense.
Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by mcquin(m): 6:19am On May 07, 2015
tit:

he go begin misbehave.

Chic you never really made sense and this is your all time low. Nigeria belongs to us all and we want the best. If you see something good, encourage it; if bad criticize it.

What would you say if the headline reads, "Buhari beats traffic?"
Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by Nobody: 6:35am On May 07, 2015
The poster above is already high on marijuana
Re: Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rules by bashydemy(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2015
tit:

any time you reach Nigeria,
buhari riotous drivers will jam your tokunboh car and beat your mercilessly on top.

nonsense.
What is this one saying?

(1) (Reply)

New Evidence Proves That Rivers State Gubernatorial Election Was Rigged / Senators React To Slashing Of Their Salaries And Allowances / Prince Audu Abubakar Marries 3rd Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.